NATIONAL DEBT

reminder that nothing matters since the debt will inevitably cause a deflationary spiral some time in the future

(((they))) have been able to avert the crisis in 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2016, but one time it will be unstoppable due to demographics even if 2018 was successfully propped up by the Plunge Protection Team

hope you own at least 1 bitcoin

Attached: fiscal 2017 and 2081.jpg (500x299, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/finance/406040-federal-deficit-soars-32-percent-to-895b
politico.com/story/2013/10/bush-signs-tarp-legislation-oct-3-2008-097742
youtube.com/watch?v=6FxL242-z6I
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CP
esotericawakening.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works
esotericawakening.com/is-bitcoin-a-bankers-scam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They cooked the books.

The deficit was $890B with 1 month to go and then all the sudden they get a magic surplus in September to make the year look good.

Federal deficit soars 32 percent to $895B
thehill.com/policy/finance/406040-federal-deficit-soars-32-percent-to-895b

Anyways it's going to be over $1 trillion in FY19, they can't hide it.

Tax cuts don't pay for themselves and trickle down magic doesn't work

Attached: trickle down economnics.jpg (801x912, 63K)

Attached: unicorns.png (498x537, 347K)

WHAT?! The GOP lied?!?!? lol fuckin retards actually bought it wow

Deflationary spiral? LMFAO. You do realize these institutions have the power to create money out of thin air and they also believe that deflation is worse than death. No way the allow deflation. Helicopter money will come before that.

>tax cuts don't work

Attached: 2018-10-15_1607.png (729x473, 31K)

>5 year chart
>tax cuts took effect this year

Why the fuck do u right wing globalists think that corporations already making $40 billion a year in PROFITS need more tax cuts? You fucking globalists want to bankrupt nations just to serve your corporate masters

Attached: donors payback.jpg (600x600, 103K)

this

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires.png (700x700, 633K)

You stupid fucking faggot. When the debt gets too large you just inflate your way out of it. KYS

buy at least 10k to make it

Attached: 1530923552102.gif (212x212, 1.69M)

are you the obama leaf?

i think you misunderstand my posts

corporate buy backs have caused the market bubble

there is an 'everything bubble' due to debt

i am not a right wing globalist, idiot

i own 25k stinky linkies and have met Sergey at a blockchain conference

but i thought that saving failed companies with public money was a leftist policy?

oh ok i agree with you then

tbf this is exactly something rwr would post tho, i didn't know u were being ironic

Attached: buybacks vs wages.jpg (814x458, 47K)

that's because you're a fucking retard

Bush signs bank bailout, Oct. 3, 2008
politico.com/story/2013/10/bush-signs-tarp-legislation-oct-3-2008-097742

nah, i don´t think so, Bush was a puppet warmonger that had no ideology, it is indeed a leftist policy and has been so before or at least since the new deal

It is because of the long-term debt cycle dynamics that we are seeing global weakness and deflationary pressures that warrant global easing rather than tightening.

Since the dollar is the world’s most important currency, the Fed is the most important central bank for the world as well as the central bank for Americans, and as the risks are asymmetric on the downside, it is best for the world and for the US for the Fed not to tighten.

There are limits to spending growth financed by a combination of debt and money. When these limits are reached, it marks the end of the upward phase of the long-term debt cycle. In 1935, this scenario was dubbed “pushing on a string.”

QE works because those “risk premia”—which are the spreads between the expected return on cash and the expected returns on other assets such as bonds, stocks, real estate and private equity—draw the buying of investors who sell their bonds to the central banks during QE.

When there are good spreads—in other words a large risk premia—and those who sold their bonds take their newly acquired cash to buy those assets that offer attractive spreads, bid up their prices and drive down those expected return spreads (ie risk premia) of those assets.

That is where things now stand across the world’s reserve currencies, where the expected returns of bonds (and most asset classes) are relatively low in relation to the expected returns of cash.

When this configuration exists—and it is also the case that debt and debt service costs are high in relation to income, so that debt levels cannot be increased without reducing spending—stimulating demand is more difficult, and restraining demand is easier, than is normally the case.

At such times the risks are asymmetric on the downside and it behoves central banks to err on the side of waiting until they see the whites of the eyes of inflation before tightening.

lmao he was a right wing conservative Republican

you fucks always have to dindu your own

youtube.com/watch?v=6FxL242-z6I

>Helicopter money will come before that.
Soon to be followed by helicopter central bankers.

My hope is that at least one relevant country adopts a proper hard currency (100% reserve, redeemable in specie) after the collapse, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do some cucked Bretton Woods thing again.

I've still got the magic touch

>

Trumponomics is worse than Venezuela

Attached: 2 year bond yield.png (781x513, 54K)

Attached: bond yield 1 year.jpg (745x478, 27K)

>obamaleaf pretends to care about the debt now

being some sort of social-democrat isn´t being right wing

Attached: transferir.jpg (229x220, 9K)

Attached: goptaxcuts.jpg (906x630, 275K)

>george bush
>social democrat

why do right wing retards always have to dindu your own? you'll be doing the same with trump in a few years

Attached: pepe pls2.jpg (800x614, 64K)

I don´t honestly care about Trump, let americans do that for me, Bush was something, but he never had the americans best intrests in mind

>but he never had the americans best intrests in mind

like all republicans

Attached: 911bushkeptussafe2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

are you supposed to representing all leftists?
wew
i don't think they want a retarded jew on their side

Attached: shalom good soyim.png (800x716, 205K)

name one democrat who ever had those in mind

Attached: jfkchad.gif (370x330, 807K)

The system is built on the assumption of infinite growth. You might as well base it on perpetual motion.
Ever wonder why we're being replaced? They have to keep shovelling in new debt at the bottom in order to keep the economy """growing""".
Look up fractional reserve banking. Pic related.

Attached: replacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

After living in an economic environment wherein it is not feasible or desirable for "the rich" to invest, or for smaller businesses to establish themselves, looking at a few years of economic movement influenced primarily by fiat currency is proof of nothing. We have spent so long in a tax prison that alternating policies due to power changing hands at the top levels of government is not going to influence things in the long-term.
You will see minor increases in tax revenue in the short-term due to the tax hikes stealing more money, of course. Usually, the tax hikes allow for the government to steal more money from businesses that were able to be established during the time of tax cuts, resulting in an artificial "boom" in the budget deficit. The opposite is true for the short-term when tax cuts are enacted. Naturally, there is going to be less money to take for the budget for a while, as it takes time for businesses and "the rich" to re-invest in the economy.
Tax cuts work, corporatism does not. Eliminate leafs and eliminate all politicians from the left and right.
Your days of subversion are numbered, LEAF.

Attached: 1538104031836.jpg (960x540, 83K)

yet another one that supported terrorists

Corporations make $2 trillion a year in profits

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CP

Why do you retarded shills constantly act like corporations and billionaires are hard done by?

the only terrorist here is you

Attached: bin laden.jpg (480x351, 38K)

Now you post another that also supported terrorists and had 8 years to close Guantanamo bay amongst other lies

So many europoors and gaynadians in this thread autistically screeching. Our debt-gdp ratio is holding under our amazing president. Trump will lower it considerably before he leaves office in 6 1/2 years.

>100 per cent debt
>running a deficits
>only thing done in adressong the issue is raising debt ceiling

Attached: post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.0.jpg (1400x1050, 391K)

Kill yourself, neoliberal shill.

Israel siphoned all of the wealth out of America

>tax cuts
How is the government supposed to guarantee a stable demand for its own currency without taxes? We could just as well go and use RMB or rubles or Canadian Tire dollars.

esotericawakening.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works

esotericawakening.com/is-bitcoin-a-bankers-scam

Kill yourself for believing a meme that was born out of an Excel error.

Attached: 4841.png (604x716, 359K)