Kills less people than cigarettes

>kills less people than cigarettes
>kills less people than fast food
>kill less people than automobiles
>kills less people than medical malpractice

So what’s the deal guys?
Why do they ACTUALLY want to ban guns?

Attached: 9CA325A4-8FE7-4997-BC30-6BFEC089D16F.jpg (907x510, 50K)

Cum in my shitter

So when a totalitarian government comes to power they don't have to deal with a bunch of guns getting in the way.

disarm the population, only police and military have guns

pretty much

It's "fewer", you illiterate faggot.

>But all those things are not made to kill!
• ᠌ ᠌ •

post your pooper and ill consider it

Because one man with a gun can control 100 without. It's about power and if you can't resist, they can and will do whatever they see fit to do to you.

>Why do they ACTUALLY want to ban guns?
Because they want to be the only ones with guns.

Just

Attached: DC362347-0261-4E44-BFA6-4EFD2CEB7CEF.jpg (1242x636, 169K)

To finalize the NWO. Just look at England. Sharia Law is now officially recognized by their Parliament. There are over 400 mosques in London alone!
The West doesn't even know that The Bloodless War is being waged upon them.

Attached: 1534180193990.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

If you cant figure out why (((they))) want to ban guns, you may be an NPC.

>actually kills nothing
>requires an operator to "kill"

The Rage Virus from 28 Days Later would be doing England a favor

Attached: 28-days-later.jpg (1535x2175, 269K)

Giving every mohammed an assault rifle could possibly be bad, but i might be wrong

Attached: 1534417849805.jpg (363x475, 19K)

You're supposed to buy your own assault rifle. It is not a gift giving competition for mohammed.

Also just call it a semi-auto rifle ffs and kys

If Mohammad was born in my country, speaks perfect English, and doesn’t act like a nigger, then he has every right to buy a rifle if he can afford one.

You know full well what i meant you idiot retard primate.
Having shops in every corner selling gadgets that can shoot a volley of lead into crowds makes it easy for mentally ill mohammeds/tonies/treyvons to pop the biggest metal bukkake into a crowd of civillians.

>If they treat us this bad while we are armed to the teeth, Imagine how they will treat us if we are disarmed.

That's a perfectly fine and respectable point of view, but that's also why you have to accept the fact that school shootings are as normalized as deep fried butter.

they can also use a car to run people over. you can also use a gun to defend yourself. an armed society is polite society.

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20181010-175855~2.png (709x996, 634K)

how many people are killed by the scary assault rifles compared to other causes of death?

Globalism, round eye.

Attached: Commy mom1.jpg (600x394, 111K)

Bitch your cops are so afraid of getting into firefights they shoot first ask questions later
Its difficult to shoot up a school with a car aswell.

Different weapons having different effective environments

Natural causes are a good way to go
Accidents are hard to avoid
Unnatural death caused by someone else is bad mkay

Because it makes it very easy to instantly blow someone's brains out, even if they are physically totally superior to you.

Assimilation is our 2nd greatest weapon against mass immigration (Behind only allowing good economic immigrants)

It's not difficult to drive a truck of peace through a crowd of retarded Danes, user. What weapons do the cops use in Denmark? What are some memes about your country? I must confess I don't know many because it is such an unimportant place that nobody gives a fuck about.

Ugh I'd prefer to be shot than dying of diabetes kek

blunt object, unlicensed butter knife

All you need to know about denmark is that it's one of the best places to live by all measurable metrics. A heaven. Utopia. Although it wouldn't hurt to remove a few criminal polaks from the country to make it even more perfect.

Dying of diabetes (specifically type 2) is suicide, not murder or natural by any means. Possibly natural selection.

Death by butterknife = natural selection

So the whole society can be subjected to MK Ultra like Mel Gibson in Conspriacy Theory without any risk to the agents involved.

If some guys started sensitizing you and using neuro linguistic programming on you and you have an AR 15, you can blast them to hell with the other demons where they belong, and they know it.

There's a big difference between shooting someone else to death and eating yourself to death or dying from an accident you dumb right wing redneck retard.

Attached: 1513204786342.png (598x600, 435K)

Spoken like a true cuck.

Why don't you violent subhumans resist the urge to act on your angry impotent rage intentions and instead man up and realize that actions have consequences and comparing that to ACTUAL MURDER! Is bullshit.

Attached: 752726245612461261.jpg (1494x1672, 625K)

These are not Mohammads. They have been providing kebab removal services for 500 years now.

Bullpup, no bueno.

fewer

This

The only subhuman is you.

he said shitter, which means toilet, you absolute degenerate AIDS faggot

Oh right I forgot this board was filled with Nazi psychos who want to execute all non whites.

Attached: 1521606105707.jpg (866x692, 127K)

So you can't fight back. So that when the rapefugees rape your daughter you can't shoot them. So that you are utterly dependant upon the state for everything, including your ability to defend yourself. So that if the politicians go full retard you can't vote from the rooftops.

Attached: d1cf430cbe344da0fbc60e1bace1cf20.jpg (405x404, 39K)

>L86
I feel bad, that's like the shittiest weapon ever made, i think they have worse reliability than chinese copies, and hipoints.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Hence the Western Wall. Although the Japs are no longer a threat. And the Russians and Chinese have other priorities. But our Marxist/Leninists still have wet dreams about some sort of amphibious landing on the West Coast.

Although the probability of this is near nil, I don't see why we still can't round them up and charge them with treason.

I am far from a Nazi Chad. I just know what is going on in this system and have concluded that guns are NECESSARY.

Stupid cuck no wonder why greeks were slaves to moslems until 120 years ago

There literally are no Nazi Chads retard, open the image.

Attached: 1527353467791.jpg (2170x896, 242K)

And anyways, knifing seems to be very popular in the UK now. You can’t ban evil intentions with laws,

Also this.

I don't care about the image. It's a fucking Jow Forums meme.

The bottom line is that social engineers are taking over America. Hence combat firearms.

Consider that we're basically nation of 320 million with at least that many guns and total deaths due to guns are 1.2% of all annual fatalities. If you remove suicide and justified self defense, murders using guns are 0.35% of all annual deaths. Also, there are 2.5 million successful defensive uses with guns every year, the majority of which end with no shots fired. Once a gun is presented by a defender, the assailant flees without the defender having to fire a shot in all but a few cases.

Fucking This.

Less than 200 per year.

>Western Wall
West Coast Wall. Wrong fifth column.

That's due to diversity hiring. A 130 lb woman has no business wrestling a 220 lb man, but women are put on the street alone anyway. Her only real option in that case is the gun.

The same military and police that we say oversteps their bounds and cann't effectively de-escalate a given situation.
Take that, Nazis!

Yes you're losing and want to shoot people, no shit redneck.

Attached: Soviet_Posters_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_8.jpg (564x881, 76K)

Also, worst school massacre in US history was the Bath school disaster. A disgruntled school board member blew up the school in the 1920's using explosives killing over forty people. He did fire one shot into his own truck, which was also loaded with explosives.

Attached: 1539569940879.png (600x439, 126K)

Total bullshit.

Bolshevik basedboys like you will be defeated after you transition genders and get institutionalized cuz you cant handle what you've done to yourself.

There is no need for combat with people like you.

Aww, you're adorable little guy

Look dude, guns are an insurance policy against a tyranny. No one in their right mind wants a tyrannical government to happen, we all hope it doesn’t happen, but things aren’t looking good in this land of extremes. A police force is for civil times. We are rapidly approaching a point of wide spread uncivility. Just look at China with their social media scoring system or India abolishing cash and forcing everyone to take a mark. We’re potentially just as bad here with just in time delivery and a few corporations buying up all the water, putting small businesses out of business and censoring speech.

Even with your guns you losers are going down. Once a loser always a loser.

Attached: 1516552097539.jpg (800x1724, 383K)

I think that if you were to raise the minimum driving age to 18 or maybe even 21, that would begin to save lives literally overnight.
And the best part is that you wouldn’t need to change the constitution to do it.

Attached: 9D7E3EDE-9274-416A-9F5D-52C135660054.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Question. Is it possible to have a slide thread within a slide thread?

Cute!

It’s my thread nigger

kek'd rekt'd and check'd

my thread now, FAG!!!

Last time I checked, you can count deaths.

Wrong. There is mass depopulation starting that will delete onions boys like you and it's the bolshevik globalsits ironically who will delete you. Not conservatives.

>SCOTUS majority
>Both Houses of Congress (a chance of losing one this fall, granted)
>President Trump
>A majority of State Legislatures
>A majority of Governorships
Gun rights aren't going anywhere for a long time basedboi.