Is IQ pseudoscience?

Okay, before you call me a kike faggot hear me out.

I believe niggers are dumb and that there is a difference in intelligence between different races and ethnicities, but I dont quite buy into the entire IQ thing.

I took this test test.mensa.no/ and also several others, and I always score about the same (least I got was 130).

I dont believe this since I am a complete retard who cant manage simple tasks (cooking, cutting shit straight, writing nicely, etc.).

Judging by myself, 98% of the population would be as dumb as me or dumber, according to IQ.

Are people really such brainlets? Is IQ a meme?

Attached: mensa.png (1133x784, 47K)

>here's my anecdotal evidence against a scientific measurement of intelligence that's based on problem solving
If you can't cook, you've not been taught to, it's literally putting things in a timely manner and waiting until the stuff is ready. If you can't cut shit straight, you need someone to show you how to cut stuff and practice. If you can't write nicely, it doesn't actually matter, because calligraphy is just muscle memory and has nothing to do with intelligence, and if you mean putting thoughts into words, it's also practice. You're just a lazy piece of shit, success is mostly dedication and discipline. Your parents didn't teach you basic things, you weren't taught in a good school, but your raw intelligence may be fine.

I don’t think so but idk how would you account for someone that absolutely sucks dick at math but has seemingly off the charts verbal iq?

Learned skills are not a good indicator of intelligence, which is merely the capacity of learning new skills.
It is basic science that has been around for almost a century, and your test score (given that it is from MENSA) seems valid.

you feel like a retard because intelligent people have a wider understanding of the world and all the stuff that they don't know/can't do. Dumb people can think themselves as smart since they have no idea how much they don't know shit.

>Are people really such brainlets? Is IQ a meme?

People are dumb as fuck m8.

>tell me iam Intelligent The Thread

Quite likely. I mean sure, it can be genetic, but a large part of it has to be environmental.

I'm commenting about this IQ test, not the MENSA one, but the whole test was basically trying to rotate shapes, add "black" and "white" regions, that kind of thing. I doubt if I was some illiterate person I could've figured this out at all, but most people who've gone through the schooling system and dealt with puzzles would know this kind of stuff well.

Attached: iq_test.png (1157x611, 32K)

err,
"I'm commenting about this IQ test, not the actual MENSA in-person one"

What’s your caste fellow pajeet

Brahmin, why?

Buddy the things you listed deal with fine motor skills and shit that requires basic cognitive skills. Many geniuses are shit at basic bitch skills that normies breeze through as they're often "spacey" or unable to focus on such a monotonous task. I have friends with genius level IQs who struggle with basic life skills. OP please proliferate your genes as much as possible.

No, sage like threads

You probably have dyspraxia or NVLD

t. psychiatrist

The entire field of psychology and psychiatry is pure bullshit. The only shit that really work is creppy black budget stuff.

Puerto Rican
>Nigger of the Carribean
Also
>Kurtosis

No, but it's the basis of many pseudo-scientific "theories"

Same as you and yes iq tests are meme but you need intelligence to learn new skills you are bad at these skills because you didn't spend time learning them

Lol I got 100 on that shitty test by spam click random shit.

I scored 110 without even try. Like 10 minutes time spent. What's it like being in the presence of a 140-180 IQ prodigy?

You've instantly proved your dis-intelligence mid-sentence on your 2nd sentence. I'm done & so should you

This. OP is a lazy bastard.

Yes. If Jews are so superior how come they have such a history of getting shat all over? If Asians are so smart why did whitey kick their ass in WWII? You don't need test scores to know which races are inferior.