"The Resistance" has found out about the NPC meme. And they. Are. Not. Happy

"The Resistance" has found out about the NPC meme. And they. Are. Not. Happy.

Attached: FUCK NPCs and FUCK Drumft.png (516x651, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewsGmhAjjjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Chue0bPORuU
goodreads.com/book/show/1757070.Memetic_Magic
reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/9nkvyh/whats_this_subreddits_take_on_the_npc_meme/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6iwyj-a9FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1538897456400.jpg (900x600, 382K)

The Jews don’t like the NPC meme because they don’t want the slaves to start thinking and getting off the reservation.

Attached: D91A43C2-BCA9-448D-A271-153515CEDE45.jpg (900x563, 40K)

How long until mass suicides?

i give it 48 hours

so its not that we're impersonating them inaccurately or anything, it's just that we're from here. lol

Have an epic bro bump

It's too late for them. They know. It's afraid.

orange man bad

Attached: orangemanbad.jpg (589x371, 58K)

Melania looks fucking hot in that baseball hat

Thank god, I can't wait for them to self-purge. Makes the mop up operations much easier!

this
impersonating them too accurately

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15 Nathan Peter Campbell ( NPeterCampbell) on Twitter.png (1009x325, 55K)

>resisters
Aren't these the small cylindrical things with stripes on them usually found inside apliances?

If you took away the npc pic there would be no way to tell the difference. This is a salt goldmine. I hope it burns twitter the the ground.

Attached: 1539631271360.jpg (1024x640, 24K)

I haven't loved a meme this much in a longtime.

Yes when you put two much current through them they explode

This is too good

I could make sweet love to this meme until society collapses

Fuck Drump. #resistance

>Tfw you can't distinguish satire from reality

youtube.com/watch?v=ewsGmhAjjjI

>NPC
>Alt-right

Attached: holonpc.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Attached: 4841.png (511x716, 353K)

Attached: NPC2.jpg (680x698, 83K)

This is Memus Ultimum

Attached: fullsizeoutput_d51.jpg (2720x1680, 364K)

Attached: 1539361716488.jpg (880x429, 170K)

:/\I

Kek, that's a good one.

those are called resistOrs and are actually useful in real life situations

>has found out
Sometimes I think people are slow to not pick up on these things immediately
Then I remember that I've often come across youtube videos with hundreds of millions of views that I've never heard of

very nice. impressive

thanks bro, it toke me a few minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=Chue0bPORuU

whoa how they find out about the thing that is posted about non stop???

Attached: 1474829498553s.jpg (222x250, 4K)

lol they were actually retweeting :-D

Attached: 196198851.jpg (680x1049, 144K)

NPCs can't Sudoku, their programming doesn't allow it. They are doomed to live their empty existence for eternity.

>NPCNN
lol

fukken kek'd

Fucking hell

Attached: 20.png (527x539, 492K)

Yes.

>t. Black Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly.

kek'd

I am NPC and I'm proud of it.

I know, too bad gay jack dorsey ruined the twitter fun.

I've realized that an NPC is someone who lacks mental phonetics.
When they see the world APPLE they don't read the word and decode it, they just recognize APPLE as a symbol.
Which, if you want to see language as our primary social tool you can easily grade any people with how their language works.
The most simple oogabooga languages are broad slang terms with all meaning being guttural ape talk.
Kinda like how swear words can replace tons of complex articulation if you let them.
When learning English the goal is the ability to decode words you don't know and interpret their meaning on your own.
An NPC can't do that because they're essentially just learning word shapes as raw symbols which in English makes you functionally illiterate.
Mainland asians often have the problem of their languages being symbols that have been hyper expanded to the point were your average gook doens't know most of their language.
While the japanese simply reworked their language with western styles of script and grammar to fix this problem and often use English words.
I think people without inner speech are incapable of taking say a book, and then digesting what it means and then forming their own ideas.
Kinda like how a shitty deviantart artist never grows and just copies a style like tracing sonic or whatever.
The core of having agency is decode, internalize, and recombine.
Which is why all good art is really just pulling from other art and styles to make something new.
Thinking about it, science, language, religion all work on that principle.

Sorry this NPC shit really gets my almonds going because it overlaps heavily with my own explorations into "memetics"

Attached: 1431490307997.gif (200x200, 100K)

>Proud through own volition
Not NPC

>if kimmel, run saline discharge
Lost hard

Attached: 0330E834-CFAC-44FB-9B95-DF66EAAD16F4.jpg (1136x640, 124K)

i'm still loling lol

This meme is getting scary bros...

Attached: 1538959236937.jpg (330x328, 38K)

you know, for someone who uses derp in their name, they are incredibly outspoken against four chins.

It's against Twitter's rules to impersonate The Resistance. They will shut you down and suspend your account.

>slaves
>reservation
Close enough, user.

Is that Stephen Colbert lol

>memetics
I like it

Attached: 1539387810297.jpg (414x389, 31K)

HAHA, OH WOW

This was the most amusing thing to happen on Twitter in forever. I think Jack really messed up.

ive had this playing in my car for the whole day

This

Memetic polyautism.

Attached: t2.gif (500x250, 1013K)

This is something iv'e never understood, without an internal voice how the fuck do you read?

goodreads.com/book/show/1757070.Memetic_Magic

have you guys seen this thread? every npc meme reply absolutely fucking destroys the chapo guys.
reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/9nkvyh/whats_this_subreddits_take_on_the_npc_meme/

it's so easy. it's one of the Golden Memes, or God Memes. It takes absolutely no effort yet it conveys incredible amounts of information. It's the perfect shame tactic and it's absolutely harmless. It's so elusive and general you can't really ever say that it's inherently right evil.

Attached: 4841.png (761x716, 364K)

>NPC Twitter bird

kek

You input raw guttural meaning like how when you hear a certain sounds your brain without thinking knows what they are.

It's hard to imagine but your brain is taking EVERYTHING in as sensory data.

I think some have it worse, some people can only decode, some can decode, AND internalize, while few seems to be able to take things in, internally examine them, and then recombine what they mean.

I think to think of this as the "science of stupid", since what we consider stupid or "ignorant" are pretty broad terms that don't indicate much beyond a lack of knowledge.

You guys see this post? It's from a vastly superior chan that made this post long before it reached mainstream (aka Jow Forums) that you cucks refused to ally with many years ago. You don't get the right to pretend our psyops against lefties is YOUR doing you utter despicable piece of shits. Either you join us and represent US, or you fuck off and stop stealing our memes and make your own, you useless uncreative shits

Attached: 281d083776138ec91d5278a3a1f1ca3f64637300e9e5c4cf6497d1ec391df93a.png (912x869, 128K)

Why the fuck do people get so offended by being called NPCs? Do they really think it's the same thing as being called a nazi or something?

>killwhytee
If this is your oc, then you’re a god damn hero

On a related note, new Murdock Murdock is out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6iwyj-a9FM

Attached: npcmongler.jpg (955x538, 52K)

I gotta shut mine up when I read so the words can tell my visualizer what to visualize or else I'm thinking of every sentence as it relates to my experiences, and then I'm just thinking and not reading.

FROM LAST THREAD:
>We're discovering the mind tricks used to enslave us. by controlling our speech they control our thoughts. By changing the language and subverting and co-opting their meanings we can resist the brainwashing. Remember goys, consciousness is the path to the control of the physical world and symbols are the path to the control of man. As of right now we're outnumbered globally, but as has been proven the NPC can be freed the NPC can be taught to think consciously and rationally, we just need to find out the process. I think we're close, it has to do with their thought process and how they process information. Clearly the NPC meme has them in a panic, we're breaking the conditioning and waking up the goyim. That's their biggest fear, when these people start thinking rationally and they realize everything they're going to have an anger so righteous that they'll have to be put down. just my 2 pence
Guys we should bring all the info from the past threads here. The only way we can defeat these pieces of shit is with ideas, ideas are immortal our vessels of flesh are not. Once the idea reaches critical mass our overlords will be powerless to stop it.

>the meme police are here
Shut it down goys. We've been caught.

Attached: 1539633944968m.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

Based
Thanks user

NPCs cannot be woken up, only herded

fucking emojis appear to them and then their favorite news caster tells them how they should THINK the book was

>Language has a tremendous influence on cognition because of the fact that in essence, words are units of meaning. However, when people lose sight of the fact that language is only a tool, they begin to develop an implicit sense that language is a *source* of meaning. Obviously, this is not true as all words are simply made up for practical purposes of communication. Human cognition gave rise to language, not the other way around.

The essence of propaganda is the use of linguistic equations to define a false reality combined with an attempt to get people to replace their understanding of reality with these false equations. When a person "formats" (filters) their cognition into units of language internally, they are allowing their cognition to be shaped by language, which makes them *more* susceptible to these tricks of language. A person who does not format their thoughts as words is *less* susceptible to propaganda because their cognition is raw and unfiltered. A person who understands the fundamentally arbitrary nature of language is not cognitively limited by language.

Classic example: "Conspiracy theory." The CIA has made efforts to create an association between the term "conspiracy theory/theorist" and paranoia, confirmation bias, nonsense, lunacy, etc. I.e., the CIA has placed a lot of stock in creating the impression that "conspiracy theories" are a naturally-occurring societal phenomenon so that whenever someone (like the mockingbird media) uses the term, the public will react to the effect of, "Oh, that kind of thing. I've heard of that before, I get it," and then *stop thinking about it.* A person who does not think in words is less susceptible to this trick while a person who does think in words is more susceptible to it. *They're trying to change the tools you rely on to think while you're using them,* so the smart thing to do is to stop relying on them.

See also: Linguistic relativity hypothesis, neurolinguistic programming

this one isn't my post it's one of the most important from the previous thread though. at least in my opinion..

Yes that is why whole language is pushed in schools instead of learning to read using phonetics.

It's not about policing, it's about giving credit where it's due. You niggers literally act like kikes by stealing our hard work in redpilling the sjws and give yourself credit for our work.
That itself wouldn't even be the worse of it, were it not for the fact that you underage faggots can't stop embarrassing our meme by acting like autistic retards every fucking day. You're killing our psyops because you don't understand how we work and just act like the typical degenrate bored teenager on Jow Forums. Discrediting our cause.
But hmm, perhaps that's your plan all along? It's been known that you have been pozzed since luggage lad allowed sjws to run you over..

>Memetic polyautism.

Attached: meme war.jpg (717x800, 80K)

its amazing he got that username, seems like something democrats would have NPCd long ago.

Attached: 151651.jpg (800x606, 261K)

Attached: yep.png (609x407, 136K)

So to maximize butthurt you need to use a regular avatar for a couple weeks gather replies, and then switch to an NPC avatar and screenshot all the leftists agreeing with you?

>copyrighted memes! gibs credit!
K. Well have a second (you) for original bait.

Attached: 1539633882005.jpg (416x435, 22K)

DOUBLE DOWN
CONTINUE
WE WILL MAKE THEM EAT THEIR OWN
CONTINUE THE ATTACK

Attached: 1539494195833.jpg (1700x1638, 694K)

>gook breaks his npc conditioning and becomes #woke gook

Attached: 1539633269849.jpg (833x446, 198K)

Attached: DNC 2020 _.jpg (643x670, 48K)

Everyone should just use the twitter bird as our profile pics. It exemplifies the conformity and groupthink of NPCs perfectly, and twitter will be less likely to ban the accounts

>it's just that we're from here.

wow, that's so intolerant of them, hating foreigners like that
#openbordersforIsrael
NPC LIVES MATTERS!

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

Jesus, this does explain emojis perfectly.

>dehumanizing
They've been using this word a lot when talking about the NPC meme. Seems like they were programmed to say it.
Interesting.

I have been using the search term whiteness and reading and responding to every SJW i see and its become quite an eye opening experience. I did not know that so many people continuously discuss whiteness. Its surreal

more info on npcs

Attached: 1539633575375.png (1137x380, 131K)

we call slave reservations "housing projects" now

Attached: Love it when a plan comes together.jpg (122x125, 3K)

It’s like this
>watching/reading something
>something happens
>makes the NPC feel a certain way
>remembers the part that made them feel that way
>vaguely recollects or has no memory of the rest

You ever notice how some people can only remember the best parts of movies or books, but kind of just go blank when you talk about more nuanced parts of the same film/book? It’s why you get so many people say that they hate reading and find it boring. Because when you read a good book everything is nuanced. Why do you think Harry Potter and GoT are so popular with them? They lack NUANCE. You don’t have to think about what is going on or pay attention to what the author is doing since it’s so dumbed down into “good thing” “bad thing” “cool thing”.

I mean shit guys. It’s why all media has been dumbed down. People literally lack COMPREHENSION. It’s not that these people can’t think it’s that their brain does not process the information correctly because the information itself does not elicit an emotional response. Just because someone can read does not mean they can comprehend what they’re reading.

>creditfag
fuck off no one cares

okey, this is epic