Is the Daily Stormer controlled opposition?

Andrew Anglin admitted that he’s either 1/3 or 1/4 jewish somewhere. Weev is jewish as well. He’s admitted on many occassions to being jewish.

Attached: DA72B5BC-C3CE-4D80-8077-F222C656F89C.png (571x312, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off with your character assassination threads chaim

It promotes yellow fever. And honestly that's a good thing, fuck white women.

dailystormer.com/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

yeah you guys are so pathetic you need Jews to lead your WN movement LMAO

never been there, and never will go
i prefer learning how to deal with kikes like you on my own

Christians and Muslim are now the only tolerated ones on Jow Forums. Davids stars not allowed.

*Davids star removed from flag list*

weev is Jewish idk about anglin though

It's true. Weev used to say he was jewish back when he was with ED as well. DS is just a paycheck for him

based kanye kanye kanye

Yeah. According to Likeicare (somebody else from ED) Weev has been a snitch for some time. Plus he was part of that promoting the Tor browser to havkers to get them busted by the FBI thing.

Plus what’s also funny and ironic is that this guy claims to be a neo-nazi when he was trolling Dennis Fetcho and other legit Nazis back in the 00s.

I'm really still pretty amazed how quickly it just became Hannity spiced up with jew jokes and cuss words.

weev admits to being related to thedor herzl on his reddit ama you can still find it he never bothered deleting it

/U/weev

>Is the Daily Stormer controlled opposition?
Nope. Just LARPers. Notice how they don't actually give people plans/ideas on how to actually fix any of the problems we're facing?

>Andrew Anglin admitted that he’s either 1/3 or 1/4 jewish somewhere.
>somewhere
No he didn't Schlomo.

Here's the rundown:

Kanye is based.
Trump will nuke Israel next month.
And basically you're all fags if you don't reproduce with Asian women.

DailyStormer #1

its funny and informative i like it

whoa when did they get .com back

Controlled opposition don't get banned from every corner of the internet. Magapedes are controlled opposition

They do sometimes

They didn't, it's owned by a Jews who is fishing for your IP.

ah of course

>Amass following
>Steer them away from hiding their power level
>Create culture of purity spiralling and infighting
>Get banned by compatriot big tech
>Guess its over boys. Thanks for the shekels

rinse and repeat
if you desire, admit to being jewish since everyone is too stupid and vain to acknowledge it

desu the only reason they lost their domain is because anglin didn't input the correct contact info for it, which violates the tos of pretty much all registrars

plus they got their .com back anyway. so there goes that narrative. it was one big Jewish publicity stunt engineered by weev

if it was a publicity stunt why did ajit pai mention it

Weev is jewish and has been a cia plant ever since he got vanned.