Why do so many people hate being employed?

Why do so many people hate being employed?

Attached: IMG_1971.jpg (750x820, 132K)

Because humanity wasn't supposed to work just to barely survive

because most jobs are the epitome of meaningless busywork created to keep people busy and striving towards a secularist-marxist goal of usurious enslavement.

Attached: 1519183987377.png (1594x844, 321K)

I think most folks find work rewarding. Never slow down, never grow old.

This is correct. It's a cycle that has lasted decades and runs this company...opps I mean country.

Our country is technically a corporation. Humanity was created to think and create and to find enlightenment not to do meaningless busywork as the other user said.

Attached: 1514251465709.jpg (973x2426, 2.38M)

USA INC. Agreed.

Most jobs are just a mental grid that crushes the soul whilst enabling individuals to provide the necessities of life for themselves and their family.

Trick is you got 35 years to make your life's earnings. Why waste it at 10/hr when you can make 50/hr, retire early and enjoy life to the fullest.

You can always go back to subsistence farming or foraging. I think you'd find life cold, mean, and short.

More like we are gonna shut down the central bank and wipe israel off the map

it's hilarious how the same people who hate "being a slave to the man" make so many financially retarded decisions that they'll spend the rest of their lives working.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Most people that work are doing a lot more than “barely surviving”, it’s just they don’t have all the shit they’ve been convinced they need to consume. If you don’t want a job to earn money to purchase goods and services, go live in the middle of the woods and hunt, garden and don’t participate in civilization.

>you can make 50/hr, retire early

I'm making 52.50/hr right now. Pls tell me how to do this

Bullshit. Try growing a garden/raising livestock without a permit or collecting rainwater. The boot of the government will come down on your neck so fast your head will spin.

Ding ding ding, living within your means is no longer a thing for most people. Everyone wants everything and they want it now.

>just to barely survive

Move out of big cities you moron.
High cost of living there is to trap gullible fools like you.

>tfw enjoy job and hate staying at home
Dunno if this will change but honestly can't see myself retiring at 50. I'd be bored out of my mind, even with spending 12 hours in the gym, + more reading i'd have too much free time.

Out of my fourty years I have only been employed for about 1.5 years.
Plenty of money in selling drugs to people who hate their shit lives.

They see no value in their work and they're probably right.

Poor people are always so fucking braindead. It's amusing to watch their delusions.
>I'm barely surviving here
>weighs 400lbs
>has air conditioned house
>posted from my iPhone
The most laughable thing is they think anyone of this will change. They think they're gonna defeat da ebil joos and restore what they think is equality to the world. After they get done ranting online about all of that, they go back to eating themselves to death. I guess in a way you are barely surviving. Dumb fat fucks.

Attached: 1538856142067.gif (554x400, 46K)

Imagine you don't believe in God and you don't believe in an afterlife and you're toiling away just to be able to accommodate your lifestyle of consumption, vice, and fleeting pleasure.

> Poor people are always so fucking braindead.
> They think they're gonna defeat da ebil joos and restore what they think is equality to the world
Why would poor people want to squash Jew bugs? Oooooh. You're Jewish so you have contempt for poor people. Oh okay.
Slime.

Does your company have a retirement program? I have multiple investment portfolios all aimed at aggressive growth. I even have a few tax immune accounts.

As for my company plan, they have both share programs and match 50% of all investment up to 10% of your income. Plus they match dollar for dollar my deferred plan, this year I went heavy in American stocks and I'm year to date up 20%. I made more on investments than my girlfriend made working. And I've only been with the company 2 years.

Also I have an economics degree, work as an engineer and have both personal financial planner and mutual funds licences. And own 2 quarters of agricultural land.

I hunt, fish, quad, hike. Plus I'm planning on building a net zero house and get an electric vehicle soon. When i retire I'm not going to have to pay a dime. I just enjoy being in nature.

Yeah I have a defined benefit pension along with a 401k that I put 13% into. Still don't see a realistic path to retirement before 50,at least.

You're on the right path for sure. A trick I do for extra savings is, have each, short, medium and long term savings. In short shoot for 5k in a checkings account for quick cash and as a float. Medium build what I call a "kitty" 3-6 months earnings in a savings account don't worry about Interest, it should never be more than 40k. Everything else send to long term, talk to your financial adviser, send a minimum of 500 a month to long term savings and go as aggressive as possible. Forget this money exists. Bonus points if you can get wife to cover some house expenses and you can hide long term account from her.

When the Goverment finds self-employement so threatening they drown small entrepeneurs with taxes and make all the "good" campaigns towards the employed you know something is up.
Except for minimum wage jobs you could be self-employed in any field, even construction. Instead what is promoted is to be employed by an employer so you accept your leash.

There are good bosses and good superiors but overall it's people that want to control you even during your personal life (specially if you have a SJW boss, they're control freaks + entitled + all life being weak makes you prone to power trips).

because its a complete waste of your life to create wealth for other people.

I do keep a short term one with around 5k, I call it my slush fund. Never really thought about the medium. I'll have to do some number crunching and look at getting one started.

>go live in the middle of the woods and hunt, garden and don’t participate in civilization
Only thing wrong with this strategy is that one is forced to work. In almost every state, you cannot own land without being taxed for it. Taxes must be paid in cash. Cash is obtained through working.
Even if you live off public land (which is illegal), you will still need to barter for some supplies which you cannot produce yourself. Bartering is taxed. Taxes must be paid in cash.
No one may simply opt out of participating in civilization.