Whoopi Goldberg gets backlash for saying actresses fucked old men to get roles and awards

Liberals are now saying she’s against the #MeToo movement.

Attached: 3294C163-6350-4919-BDDD-3D678E6C5132.jpg (738x921, 227K)

>ywn rawdog whoppi jewname
why even live anons?

I mean she chose Goldberg as her acting name because it (((felt more appropriate for an actress)))

she's no stranger to Kikery in the industry

When NPC's attack other NPC's, we all win.

Was she trolling, with veiled anti-Semitism, or did she just pick the name because she liked it, and thought it suitable for the profession?

Dis is the truf

And the #metoo movement has come full circle, to defend the elites it origanially was supposed to destroy. Namely Hollywood stooges of the left and establishment. I nominate Roman Planski as its Chief of the movement.

She's saying what literally everyone knows.

Niggers for all their numerous disadvantages; they can literally say anything and keep their careers. Whoopi could probably down a sacred cow burger in mumbai without being called insensitive.

Doesn't change the fact that Whoopi Goldberg is a retarded sheboon nigress.

>state obvious thing that's been happening for some time
>people get angry
Now Whoopi knows what it's like being a Jow Forumsack

yeh das rite

Attached: 1234214.jpg (640x769, 151K)

Goldberg defends Polanski too. This is no surprise.

Where is the lie?
I hate Jews but I hate Shiksa more.

>ride the cock carousel to get rich, which may not be kosher but it is entirely "fair" as far as equal exchange goes
>by being easy sluts, enable and contribute directly to the culture that allows men to go after women who are NOT complicit in sex-for-favours
>pretend it was not consensual after the fact, despite having been in the industry, and silent, for years despite considerable wealth, power and influence
>decide you want to be fashionable feminists now
>milk the attention and make it all about you instead of the hundreds of forgotten actresses who were used and tossed aside

The absolute state of modern actresses. I'm by no means a misogynist but this proves why every succesful society oppressed their women, they have no moral integrity.

somewhere out there is an fbi agent that doesn't tolerate this shit, and day and night he toils to prove polanski can't pull his shit in the usa

it's a lost cause but let's tip our hat to the motherfucker, he's a good dude right?

She learned acting in East Berlin. She is likely to have seen the source code of cultural Marxism.

Couldn't have said it better.

Probably both in her case

Attached: Oscar Isaac.png (598x699, 125K)

Well she is telling the truth

seriously though why haven't you taken on a berg name yet pussy? think about the many ways it could be both entertaining and advantageous

fucking Jow Forums sleeping on this shit

A Korean man is sitting at a bar having a drink when a Jewish man, obviously drunk, stumbles over to him and says "you know, I never did forgive you Japs for Pearl Harbour." And the Korean says "I'm not Japanese, I'm Korean," to which the Jew replies, "ah, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, what's the difference?"

The Korean turns to the Jew and says "well, I never did forgive you Jews for sinking the Titanic." The Jew replies "an Iceberg sank the Titanic." To which the Korean says, "Goldberg, Greenberg, Iceberg, what's the difference?"

It's clearly more complex then "they were all raped" and "they are all whores" as its likely a combination of both

Attached: 4841.png (812x716, 365K)

>Whoopi Goldberg
>Caryn Elaine Johnson

Attached: ptf.jpg (605x480, 54K)