OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (618x611, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

donalddaters.com/
jewishgen.org/Sephardic/nameorig.HTM
csuohio.edu/sites/default/files/media/board_of_trustees/documents/Bio-Bernie_Moreno_w_CSU_Seal_8-28-12_w_pic.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Colombia
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=38572887&privcapId=13160651&previousCapId=2144489&previousTitle=Greenleaf Investment Management and Counsel
search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResults/OfficerRegisteredAgentName/Moreno Bernardo F/Page1
twitter.com/emilymorenob
mic.com/articles/133959/meet-the-young-people-who-stormed-iowa-to-campaign-for-republicans#.M5G4nhkzY
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=38572887&privcapId=13160651
techcrunch.com/2018/10/15/donald-daters-a-dating-app-for-trump-supporters-leaked-its-users-data/
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much you wanna bet Pro Trump superkikes run the website. I'll bet everything I have.

Race mixing is fine if they're redpilled, goy.

I'm going to dig a bit to find out

to the death it is

Attached: 1535827723641.jpg (860x804, 225K)

Fuck you NPC

lurking for results.

also did trump promote this website?

>match with qt
>set up date at the local chick-fil-a
>show up
>get mauled by a horde of catfishing antifags
great idea

THIS IS A KIKE HONEYPOT.

THE OWNER ISNT LISTED AND MSM IS ADVERTISING THIS SHIT HARD.

Write the commercial jingle it'll use

You don't have to be ____ with DonaldDaters.com

sober

Why do they alway put black male and white female in all their interracial marriage propaganda ?

donalddaters.com/

The CEO is Emily (((Moreno)))

jewishgen.org/Sephardic/nameorig.HTM

Attached: OyVey.png (2676x990, 3.11M)

>have seething trump derangement syndrome
>use trump to market your shitty dating app for sheckles

Attached: image.gif (416x320, 3.95M)

White

Kek (((every fucking time)))

Attached: image.jpg (500x667, 118K)

trust the plan and release the memo

Which gender is more prone to groupthink?

This is just some kid or pajeet trying to make a buck. You can find tinder clones out in the wild and re-skin them to target niche dating sectors.

You don't have to be GLOWING with DonaldDaters.com

Shalom

checked
the domain registration info is masked by another company and it's not supported by anyone:
Disclaimer: "DonaldDaters, LLC, (www.donalddaters.com) is not affiliated with any political party and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee."11 CFR 110.11(b)(3)

I don't know much about LLC searches because it looks like I need to know what state it was registered in but nothing shows up in the terms and conditions. Very shady

So if you mean by being aware that for thousands of years whiteness was chosen as the superior representation of human genes within many cultures is being red-pilled, then surely someone without whiteness in them would aspire to get there genes into the white-pool. And if you're suggesting that's ok, I'd guess you'd be right.......... from the darkie's POV.

HOWEVER,

From the POV of the white person... it's a kind of back-step, no?

Wait, got it, OHIO!

What's funny is that moreno in in Spanish means tanned

the plot thickens!

youre all doing gods work

habbening?

checked!!!

Attached: donalddaters llc.jpg (1392x821, 101K)

IT'S A SCAM, DON'T DO IT!!!!

>Conservative women
>Loose single mother trailer trash whores

Pick one and only one. Respectable and honest conservative women do not use dating apps. It's all leftist and roasties.

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

I mean really, what's the plan here? It'll just be flooded with leftist angry trolls anyways. How exactly do they plan on keeping leftists off the app?

csuohio.edu/sites/default/files/media/board_of_trustees/documents/Bio-Bernie_Moreno_w_CSU_Seal_8-28-12_w_pic.pdf

Is this him?

checking now.
I found this:
BERNARDO F. MORENO
www. berniemoreno. com/
A car salesman?

This has (((them))) written all over it.

fucking BASTE

IT IS!!!

>Tfw can't wait to infiltrate this app and redpill a bunch of normie sluts with my Greek god body and 8.9" BWC

Attached: dear fucking god.jpg (750x1334, 169K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Colombia
>In the early 21st century, most of the Jews in Colombia are concentrated in Bogotá, with about 20,000 members

I'm dying here, fuckin laughing too hard...
A car salesman who was appointed by Kasich to the Cleveland State University Board of Trustees by Kasich no less, starts a dating app in June of this year and has mix race couples BFWM as Trump supporters.
If this doesn't set off warning bells I feel sorry for ya

Attached: HAHAHAH.jpg (236x291, 29K)

Here's some info to dig into

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=38572887&privcapId=13160651&previousCapId=2144489&previousTitle=Greenleaf Investment Management and Counsel

search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResults/OfficerRegisteredAgentName/Moreno Bernardo F/Page1

>csuohio.edu/sites/default/files/media/board_of_trustees/documents/Bio-Bernie_Moreno_w_CSU_Seal_8-28-12_w_pic.pdf

Attached: JOINMYTRUMPSITEGOYS.png (193x260, 95K)

>inb4 this is Benjy Shapiros little side startup

I called it in my FPBP

I knew (((They))) would be behind this shit. I fucking KNEW it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Meh... The New England Nigliots will not make the playoffs this year.

I FUCKING CALLED IT!!!!!!

racemix goy

Kek, but we could have a gang of proud boys waiting

>Moreno
So an italian kike

What an obvious honeypot.

Attached: 1532033186041.gif (200x184, 635K)

What website is this?

What is a honeypot? Also
>nigger

https:// businesssearch.sos.state.oh.us

The reality is, there's only 5 black females in Hollywood. Can't really do it the other way just because of low density.

(((Join our dating site! MAGA)))

> I sent you my redpills answer me

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

chick-fil-a would never allow such vagrants on the property.

What dating apps does Jow Forums use? Tinder is great for banging roasties but that's about it

MIGA MIGA

Attached: image.jpg (925x540, 304K)

Absolutely BASED. Ethnonationalist cucks BTFO. Civic nationalism wins again.

Yeah you did
Now shut up

Attached: 4841.png (590x716, 358K)

Kanye here.I approve of this message.

Attached: thatcivicnationalism.jpg (670x924, 94K)

that makes this an obvious doxxing operation

meh
Floyd Roses bridges are a bit of a hassle,but I still prefer them.

*Rose

Attached: 1443437180148.jpg (296x314, 22K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

T_D needs to burn to the ground

Attached: ASSIGNEDWHITE.jpg (960x889, 292K)

poast your findings

Shit's fucked brehs

Attached: 1534566182813.jpg (412x351, 21K)

race does not exist. scientific racism is based on faulty logic.

whites and blacks are the same; it's only skin color, so there is no such thing as "race mixing" in the first place.

I don't see race; I see humanity

Attached: error.png (624x1118, 256K)

You don’t need to have chutabah with Donald Only .com

His only finding is that Moreno is a name sometimes used by Sephardic Jews.

Judging by the OP, it would seem he could be right.

*chutzpah

Could be, but I'm holding off until I get confirmation because there are way more spics than Jews in the US

Here's her twitter
twitter.com/emilymorenob

mic.com/articles/133959/meet-the-young-people-who-stormed-iowa-to-campaign-for-republicans#.M5G4nhkzY
>said Moreno, a first-generation American whose family is originally from Colombia.

>magamutts.com

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=38572887&privcapId=13160651

>Alright goys, heres the plan
>We make a dating app for trump supporters okay?
>Hold on! It will give us all of their information, so that we can target them with ads that support our beliefs to try and convert them!
>Haha they'll never see this coming!!

Attached: 589b4da582250818d81e748f.png (1400x1400, 271K)

Based and repdilled

Single mom detected

The sad thing is that it'll fucking happen.
People are fucking dumbasses.

EVERY TIME

they did this before with a T-shirt campaign, thousands of people signed up for a free t-shirt distribution list ahead of the Charlotsville anniversary and Antifa turned around and released the names and addresses of everyone interested.

dont fall for this dating app meme, is clearly a honeypot. the interracial couples are an extremely obvious hint that they are thumbing their noses at you while attempting to collect your data. dont fall for Jewish tricks.

techcrunch.com/2018/10/15/donald-daters-a-dating-app-for-trump-supporters-leaked-its-users-data/

Moreno is not a Jewish name.
It is Spanish and it means "dark hair" or "tanned".

Sephardic names are a meme.
Jews in Portugal and Spain had their own Jewish sounding names but when the Inquisition arrived in town they were forced to change their names and adopt the names of their godparents. Thus, they all got Spanish names.

There are, obviously, Spanish names that are more common among Jews than others, but all Sephardim names of Spanish origin predate their Jewish bearers and have a ton of other Spaniards with no Jewish ancestry that also have that same surname.

So, by his surname being Moreno doesn't mean he's Jewish.
You fucktard.

He doesn't fucking look Jewish.

Ronry

it's only fine if they can at least pass for white
of if you yourself are mixed.

but lust is blind I guess.

You don't have to be dom with DonaldDaters.com

No fucking way they did this the first fucking second they got some attention.

KEK

see

Two of the stupidest genders of both races. That’s how white women don’t realize they are being played

Just use a christian dating site

>Christ, the gospel, theology, homesteading, natural health, nature, Scripture music, hymns, activism for Constitutional government

>I consider myself Reformed Baptist. I want a life of living for God by His grace, even if it's hard because of going against the flow of the God-rejecting culture we live in. I dream of someday homeschooling, being a natural health counselor, helping my future husband with ministry, and perhaps having a small farm. I want a husband to stand beside whose views I can support and who is humble, knows and loves Christ, is kind and courageous and active in service to God through the strength of Christ, not someone who is caught up with the things of the world. I want a husband who is a deep thinker, caring about what is true and what is worthwhile in life. I'd be happy to get to know someone without assuming right away that we'd get married. :)

>I love the outdoors and seeing God's creation. I love homemaking stuff like healthy cooking, canning, etc, as well as raising and growing a bit of my own food. I've been shy much of my life but God and His people have helped me tremendously. People refer to me as sweet; I'm not sure why :) and I think one of my faults is being too agreeable. I use the KJV or NKJV because they were translated from the Received Text, not the Critical text, and so was the Geneva Bible and other early translations. Probably my favorite things to do are talking with real Christians about Christ, thinking about God, reading, and listening to sermons as I drive. I used to be so apathetic toward God in my heart even though I was following God to some extent, but He has worked in amazing unexpected ways and brought me into closer blessed fellowship with Him. I am seeing more and more that regeneration and sanctification are His work, and His love is so wonderful to me.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9

Attached: 1521337147665.jpg (480x360, 53K)