How do you feel towards Georgia, Jow Forums? Do you like this fine land?

How do you feel towards Georgia, Jow Forums? Do you like this fine land?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (1200x800, 10K)

ARE THEY TEMPLARS
IF SO DEUS VAULT

Well, they are Christians

remember, don't wear shorts.

That's a Chechnya rule

some churches in Georgia are 'no shorts' for visitors. so don't be a cunt, burgers.. don't wear shorts

Georgia is based and Khachapuri pilled

This is the only Georgia that matters

Attached: C6EE1E23-86AB-45F9-A0C8-4328CECDB8B9.png (517x599, 71K)

Yeah, but most still let all sorts of visitors. Well, maybe I haven't visited some really distant ones, they could be more harsh on that.

you got the Svaneti salt, Ivan ? that's the secret to their basedness. that and those towers they built to btfo the romans.

come at me, Rome

Attached: b3856287ce15f701d528ca7c31e2b6d6.jpg (670x447, 99K)

>Svaneti
Was extremely close to that, but damn, I had only like 5 days in the country. Maybe some other day... But in my defense, I've eaten tons of khachapuri and drunk lots of wine and chacha. Also Georgian tablefeast is something.

I like them. I hope they retake Abkhazia and South Ossetia and wipe out the non-Georgians.

you and Olga have nice Georgian restaurants in RUS, though. lucky. that one in St Pete on the corner. real horrorshow (хopoшo)

Man, I have at least two Georgian restaurants in a 5 min walk from my house. Whenever I go to eat out, that's where I'm heading.

OBLIGATORY

Attached: IMG_1420.jpg (1600x1066, 394K)

those Ukraine places you have are comfy as fuck, too. except that pork fat appetizer they serve.. what the fuck..

You mean salo? Its like the best thing the guys have, their signature, come on... I've got just one Ukrainian restaurant here, but its Odessa and therefore only serves Jewish dishes.

Abkhazia and Osettia should be free. Kys

I'm pretty open for a burger, but that shit was gross. kvass, on the other hand.. Ukraine should be proud of that concoction

Attached: 4841.png (671x716, 361K)

You haven't tried the right salo for fucks sake, its damn delicious when its done right with the proper amount of meat and fat. Not sure if that's the canon way of making it, but it works. Wish you could come to Russia so that I could show you.

Mountain niggers

oh no. never again.

Salo is delicious. Cook it on an open fire with a stick, and eat with raw onions/bread.

This. Come on, give it another try, its good with samogon.

Attached: autistic revving intensifies.jpg (901x562, 67K)

desu ivan, hows vladivoatok? im thinking of moving my mtn nog ass there

No idea aboth that place, to be homest. Been only around the European part of Russia. I think you better stay where you are, you have a great country and a fantastic culture, so why abandon that?

Don't the people there have enlarged heads or something?