Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm 11% irish

nice

don't bully

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Up the fucking RA

Studying at NUIG next semester. Any fun things to do in the area? Any good pubs?

theres plenty in galway but im never go in there i live at the other side of the county

mutt reeeeeeee
jk
what part of america ya in ?

nyc

i want to leave but am afraid of getting bullied because i look very med

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

hmm where do ya want to go

shop street and few other places

TAL32

i want to go somewhere in the midwest because i hear all the time that pale, cute germanic girls with blonde hair love the med bull but i will probably never have one since i rarely go out :(

Attached: stinky germann.jpg (654x900, 97K)

ugh a bunch of crusty buskers. homeless gypsys. retarded NPC students. no good music just pub/cover bands but we have Revin Goff at least but the nigger doesnt play live

also I recommend the cafes, roisin dubh/west end area for bars to hit on crusty hoes and go on the dole.

Thanks.
Thank you

Any decent looking girls in the area? Dont worry im 56% irish i wont mutt up the place too badly

Attached: 20180915_173106.jpg (1080x810, 90K)

how do I get a cute irish girl to bully me with her pale feet for being a swarthy italian boy?

Attached: irishcute.jpg (1035x1380, 219K)

That doesn't happen. You can't. Irish women just aren't like that. They either like you and will fuck you normally or they don't like you and wont get intimate with you, just friendly/civil at best. If they knew you were a freak that likes feet they would laugh about you when talking with their friends and probably use your fetish to slag/bully you. You would gain a nickname out of it is all would come out of it.

girls are very mean.

There was this russian girl I knew last year who thought my liking for feet was cute and she would tell me her's smelled like vodka. They were also very soft and pale.

(she also had cute slit eyes so she must have been part mongol)

Attached: stinky russian girl.jpg (1291x1276, 497K)

Well it's more just Irish people in general will choose something about you and that then becomes your new identity. It's kinda strange to outsiders but it's like a way to get over the whole formality of meeting, and friends, so that you can have more sincere friendship. If you can insult eachother and you can take it, and dish it, that is how you know you are friends. It is also fun, good banter. But you don't take it to far.

Irish women are just plain with sex. You fuck them and that's that. We don't have much expression in fetishes although It's changing I think. Not that it's a good thing, it is just a sign of degeneration

Yes. I want a cute irish girl to bully me and my moorish italian feet and mock me for how dark they are compared to hers. Submissive girls are no fun.

(i will also let her put her feet in my potatoes for added flavor if she likes)

Attached: ~.jpg (195x240, 22K)

do you have 200$ and access to craigslist or backpage?

n-no...

I don't want to buy a pale irish girl with smelly feet. My house will just stink afterwards.

Attached: !!!!.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Yeah you would be lucky to find the type you are looking for. Are American girls like that? Or are they bossy af?

I wouldn't know since I never had gf :(

i would prefer a pale one though to infect with dark med seed (hope you don't mind). Also having cute feet is important.

Attached: swedecuck.jpg (500x758, 83K)

Reminder: Ireland is now Dagestani clay.

Attached: kn.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Ya know, Them swedish women would love you. I hear they are very dominant too. They'd probably make you be at their feet for being a man.

>polluting a cute nord girl's genetic lineage with my mudeye genes and then rubbing her ice cold viking feet, making my room fill up with their germanic scent

s-stop, i'm on nofap

Attached: swedegirl.jpg (712x950, 93K)

Damn she's a QT3.14159! I'd near mick her meself so I would, only I do 't do that sort of thing. I'll stick to my own kind and so should you.

Attached: IMG_2453.jpg (1239x2153, 485K)

You know you mutts do have white women of your own?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x355, 27K)

I want cute pale nord gf though! So what if I have brown eyes (germanic women seem to like swarthy meds and get feet rubs from them)

Attached: germm.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

her lips aren't that good

Attached: german cute.jpg (649x442, 67K)

Reminder: That the NFL is Irish Clay.

Attached: IMG_3962.jpg (1242x1744, 284K)

Nah she's alright. Just that pic

Attached: 309585af97c65fc5c1f11c07000c3d39--teen-bikinis-teen-feet.jpg (736x552, 63K)

she will bully me about a moor taking a dump in my genepool and having brown eyes/darker feets than her right?

Attached: 1501712506284.png (801x998, 323K)

Take a look at those digits. Very impressive.

I think she is american. So no moors. But aye sure. American women love feminism and stuff for generations so more likely. You see, you don't have to pollute our women you can pollute your own at home

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 35K)

oh ok. I will try to find a cute nordcuck or german descended girl here and try and pollute her with my dirty moor mudeye genes and have many med children.

(also thx for being nice. most of pol just bullies when they find out you're not northern european)

Attached: germ girl.jpg (500x564, 43K)

>i'm 11% irish

Attached: 1539562403187.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

No problem kiddo. Now go mutt em

yes

how about anglo girls that were polluted with the virile med seed? Are they cute?

Attached: kaya feet.jpg (2461x3363, 2.56M)

Oh yeah absolutely. Anglo women come to think of it are just your type. You'd want to head on over to England.

w-will the pale anglo girls there bully me for being med? (even though i would probably enjoy it)

Attached: Kaya-Scodelario-Feet-2812278.jpg (2267x3000, 1.43M)

Don't know. I'd say so, maybe. Probably not, i Don't think any women would no matter where you go but if there ever were a more likely candidate it would be English women

I have never met an anglo as friendly as you before.

Are you sure you aren't med yourself? (italians have a 1500% chance of liking feet compared to other europeans)

Attached: cute remi feet.jpg (850x1175, 135K)

>Potato nigger
>NFL
>Nigger Felon League
Sounds about right.

I am from Northern Ireland you see. I am not anglo, we are really nice warm people you see. Anglos are mean, you'd like them

oh

Are your feet pale and smell like tea and potatoes? (they may even smell like that nasty fish stuff nords eat because of the nord admixture)

Attached: 1501696315702.png (1025x1200, 845K)

Idk man I don't smell my feet

You should hold a bouquet of roses near them. If they wilt then that means they stink.

(You can also dip them in the ocean to see if the odor kills fish but you shouldn't really contaminate the fresh water with your putrid, pale anglo feet)

Attached: italian awoo.jpg (900x900, 191K)

You should seek help my burger friend
Three hail Mary's would be a start

wow mean

all anglos are secretly bully and hate feet. If you were med you would like them.

Attached: italian footpill.jpg (1500x1235, 206K)

I'm not a med or an anglo. I am a gael from Ulster I told you. Irish people already are part med so you don't want our women. You want a nice white US woman that will almost certainly buli you

There aren't many pale nord girls where I am sadly but I will find one eventually and make her bulli me for having brownish moor feets. Then I will spread my dirty genes to her uwu

Attached: 1507313078605.jpg (850x913, 136K)

True.

It’s a shame you aren’t a nigger, if you were a nigger you’d be in

>not dark enough to appeal to germanic women

it's not fair

Attached: sad remu.jpg (850x756, 176K)

Part Med. Da Fuck? Shut ye fookin’ hole ya nordie scum.

You are a swarthy med. Don't lie (i won't bully)

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

Italians are part nigger.

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU

mean

My feet are a bit darker than normal whites but it still said I am 100% european.

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_shijiani__6e9d798d59f815835c3bdff03cc4c0dd.jpg (810x972, 844K)

I’m fucking transparent. I reflect the sun. Children think I am ghost.

you will bully me with your pale irish feet for not being as pale as you, right?

Attached: sad pepe.png (500x421, 80K)

We are part med you dopey cunt. The ancient meds came to Ireland as first settlers and then the original meds turned brownish. But similarities. We share some phenotype/features with meds and nordids. Our legends say so, our genetics say so, our features say so to a degree too. You can deny it all you want, what ever

memefagggots

Nice now fuck off to amerimuttistan

Attached: 1538785535607.png (615x409, 220K)

tell me about the german girls why do their feet stink so bad?

Attached: stinky german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 199K)

Jesus you’re an idiot who clearly knows sweet fuck all about history.

I don’t blame you, I blame your parents. Celts are not meds.

Irish are Vikings, Celts.

do not bully the cute ulsteranon pls

Attached: 1508424240919.jpg (1284x764, 195K)

What’s all this we shit, nigger? You got the wrong flag. Don’t even try to pull that Bobby Sands shit.

Nordies are subhumans

Don’t feed the degenerate foot fag

he doesn't like feet since he has no italian blood (sad!)

Italy is a foot shape.

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_poshi_ginmokusei__1b7b5e70756ef6094c3764d6b70271e3.png (600x954, 564K)

We have a small bit of viking in us, you dumb fuck. The viking invasion only left a mark. We are not the same celts from mid europe either.

But go on, enlighten me

>Samefagging
You know you have an ID and everyone can see you are the same bollocks even if you put on a meme fleg?