I wonder what Stephen King did to Drew Barrymore?

Attached: 96a3865786acd9fe5b2c58ddf813189d.jpg (600x846, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1357044/Driver-who-hit-Stephen-King-is-found-dead.html
ranker.com/list/stephen-king-car-accident-details/erin-mccann
youtu.be/4HcKL3fjsqg
mileswmathis.com/king.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And to Heather O'rourke with his buddy Spielberg?

Attached: db245ee3e92e3dfb1de484ee46128c65--poltergeist-steven-spielberg.jpg (236x400, 20K)

Attached: mvqdbm77dae01.jpg (553x558, 47K)

notice it's white people who obsess over pedophile conspiracies? is it projection because white people are the worst sex offenders?

I wonder why he is going full crazy 24/7 against trump on twitter since 2016

nice try we all know blacks are highest percentage in homosexuals pedophilia and zoophilia and they are all related. slippery slope is real my friend

might want to go take a look at those FBI stats kiddo, whites are pedophiles and perverts

worst sex offenders in majority white countries? whoa what a shock

and please don't act like you don't know the % of child marriages in africa or the middle east

raped her with smelly, dry jew fingers

Heather Orourke died from intestinal bleeding if I remember well
Drew barrymore is fucked up with drugs, alcohol, rehabs, and 17 unsuccessful relationship

Stephen King is a CIA fag. He puts propaganda in his books for them. That's why they killed that guy for him in 2000.

Delete this.

Attached: t-Stephen-King-Revival.jpg (2160x1440, 839K)

he's not jew tho, is he? but he's definitely in the hollywood cult club

Attached: stephen-king-barack-obama.jpg (620x412, 258K)

(See Africa)

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1357044/Driver-who-hit-Stephen-King-is-found-dead.html

it could explain why he is talking 24/7 about trump like a lunatic. Him and rob reiner are in full meltdown like their life depends on it

>white people are the worst sex offenders
Jews aren't White, Jew.

hmm

Attached: kdjfoeir.png (259x194, 13K)

I’m sure there’s things from his cocaine and vodka daze/days that Stevie would like to forget. He knows (((Hollywood))) hasn’t forgotten. He just hopes (You) will never find out. And you won’t, as long as he keeps doing what (((they))) say, which includes shilling against Trump.

same thing they all did
drew got passed around

Attached: Vincent-Price-Drew-Barrymore.jpg (624x780, 98K)

ranker.com/list/stephen-king-car-accident-details/erin-mccann

>is it projection because white people are the worst sex offenders?

That is not even true.

Probably nothing because sexual predators look normal and Stephen King does not.

Probably this.

I agree

if i was rich and bombed out of my mind and someone brought danielle bregoli over I would totally fuck her. anyone would.
this has to happen constantly

He forced us to look at her down syndrom face and acting.
I want reparations. Can I press charges since its only been 35 years. All my senses were raped by firestarter.

Stephen King's son's work. Notice the butterfly, during an out of body experience.

Attached: imagesZYDMFG8F.jpg (255x198, 10K)

ffs

Go make some Canadian grocery store threads and fuck off, loser

>f-fuck off
stay mad white pedo

ho shit. stanley kubrick eternally keking.
it makes so much sense.

Attached: ShiningMain-970x545.jpg (970x545, 98K)

wut? nonsense, look at convicted predators, there's everything

Do you wonder about it a lot?

Stephen King's the Shining.

Attached: Shining1682657-slide-slide-6-room-237-unlock-doc-enlists-kubrick-obsessives-to-decode-secrets.jpg (750x500, 50K)

Attached: Shining54ce3c3c27cde_-_esq-playgirl-19236153.jpg (614x403, 87K)

yup
youtu.be/4HcKL3fjsqg

Attached: 1539542619491.jpg (565x425, 150K)

yep, nice catch

Very disturbing images in that movie.

Attached: Shining maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Fucking Christ almighty... no wonder King is all MUH DRIMPGHFF PEECHED

Attached: abuse.jpg (640x632, 130K)

Attached: ed11d12e-8f0a-45e1-9381-9b5e91078007_560_420.jpg (560x420, 53K)

shiiiiiet

yes, memefag. all the best people.

Kings a pedo.

Attached: IT in a nutshell.png (1837x268, 36K)

Attached: dance fever.png (1071x169, 14K)

Attached: Kings wank mag extravaganza.png (1069x322, 35K)

Attached: tenor (8).gif (220x220, 908K)

Attached: Kingy doodles.png (1098x172, 26K)

Attached: word count.png (1100x146, 22K)

This is just sad

I used to like reading his books, but I can't anymore because of his politics. Can't watch TV for the same reason. It's all tainted.

you're not a smart cookie

Attached: 1525926230706.png (320x320, 90K)

Attached: Drew-Barrymore-and-Steven-Spielberg-on-the-set-of-E.T.-the-Extra-Terrestrial-during-Halloween-1981.j (736x1000, 64K)

Work from King's son.

Attached: Shining King's Son16665489._SX540_.jpg (540x307, 53K)

How bad did Shirley Temple have it?

>the only people who openly fight against pedos are the real pedos
works every time

nah i think you are wrong for most people at least. the discovery that elite pedophilia, brownstone operations and ritual abuse/mind control are real completely changes how you view reality, and sets you down the path of trying to figure out who is at the top and how long has it been going on as well as how bad it truly is. same kind of mindfuck as iran contra and the fact that intelligence agencies control the drug cartels. totally changes how you see things.

but it is probably true that some are just projecting because they are pervs. you also have those who eere abused as kids so they are just really zealous

Kubrick showed it in his shining adaptation

Attached: 1510297831689.jpg (5760x7051, 3.45M)

Something tells me you don't know what jews are or majority race countries are bye shopping bag

MONARCH...

kiked.com

>That's why they killed that guy for him in 2000.
On Stephen King's birthday.

hes no jew but he grew up with a single mother, have several references to underage sex in his books (most famous is the underaged gangbang in IT) and other insane sexual deviancy. he has always been a tool empowered by weirdos around him.
and look at the new IT movie; they suddenly added a kike and he has a long part of talking about some bar mitsvah or some shit, there isnt even a kike kid in the book. fucking jews inject themselves everywhere.

damn first the monarch, then the out of body experience that happen to tortured child

Yes.

Attached: shining-1980-project-monarch-1.jpg (890x1231, 248K)

He's got a West Side Story reboot coming up and he just had to cast children.

and this is also why Kubrick "gave" AI to Spielberg
meta keks

Attached: 1539507538639.jpg (405x371, 15K)

>I wonder what Stephen King did to Drew Barrymore?

whatever it was we need more of it, shes one of the few humble actresses of that era that isnt uppity entitled empowered cunts, unlike reese witherspoon jennifer lopez and jennifer aiston

toobad could have been kino

Butterfly is still there, if you look closely. In the doorway.

Attached: Shining King's Son12.png (1450x829, 1.79M)

mileswmathis.com/king.pdf

The day after Kappy talked about Stephen King being a high ranking member of "the cult", connected to Ft Bragg and "mind control", and the day before he was to be on Alex Jones's show, Jones was deplatformed. Same week the MSM acknowledged and attempted to discredit "Q"...

they destroyed her.
drink alcohol at 9, smoke cannabis at 10, take cocaine at 12, all meanwhile being passed around at parties by the biggest perverts.
Enter rehab at 13, make a suicide attempt at 14, it continues, new suicide attempt at 17, refuse to go to rehab, forced to go in psychiatric hospital. Then she become adult, some alcohol, some drugs, some rehabs, and 17 unsuccessful relationship . What a great life

ah yes, and does the mushrooms could have a signification aswell?

your president is a child rapist.

Miles is also a pedo.

I have no idea whether that's true or not, but, either way: he didn't write that essay. Guest contributor.

...ch-checked...mother of God...

Attached: 1539057547027.jpg (247x204, 9K)

He gushes all over a 7 year-old girl who was his art model, and he even has nude drawings of her.

His guest contributors write in the exact same style as he does.

King wrote about what he did to her in IT.

I didn't notice those. Possibly.

Attached: SHINING 1527235674752.jpg (3200x2200, 1.08M)

Why the Monarchs though? Is that Free Masonry?

Attached: Shining project monarch.png (256x320, 140K)

Sadly, probably poltered her geist. Hollywood has to go

Transformation. Also, the shape of the monarch resembles the split brain.

Specifically?

Of course there was a kike in the original book - he's the one who commits suicide as an adult in the first chapter.

Reported.

This. I don't want to be morally or karmically affiliated with these demons.

Be that as it may, I contend that there is worthwhile research in his essays.

Hollyeeeeeee fuck boys.... this is it! Put me in the screencap!!!

project monarch is CIA, used mind control to turn children into 'sex kittens', brainwashing via physical and sexual abuse, along LSD and other drugs.

Some of it's good, but his "science" papers are terrible.
It's also interesting to see the conspiracy topics he'll never touch - holohoax, apollo landing, satanic ritual abuse

Niggers get sexually assaulted as children all the time by cousins and relatives; they just don't talk about it.

Who's doing the projection here?

I can see King justifying that scene as the point where they change from children to adults, but it's still shoehorned in and bretty creepy. He could easily have found another way to unify them, which I think was the excuse given in the book.

>43 btw

Attached: Drew-Barrymore-2018.jpg (1543x1543, 115K)

The Barrymore family were always Jewish/ gypsy prostitutes for wealthy Jews. The acting is just something they have coincidentally been equally good at. She was groomed from a young age.

Attached: download (5).jpg (474x473, 21K)

holy shit she looks like kathleen turner now