Does anyone else hate skeptic/alt-lite losers way more than regular lefties...

Does anyone else hate skeptic/alt-lite losers way more than regular lefties? Normal lefties are generally completely boring, but skeptics are pathetic copycats who steal and ruin everything created by Jow Forums. More outspoken lefties also steal from Jow Forums, but these spergs straight up pretend they deserve credit from Jow Forums's accomplishments, but hate and deny Jow Forums at the same time.

Attached: fat autist.jpg (349x340, 21K)

I don't have any accomplishments
t. pol

Quick reminder that Sargon is so fucking dumb he failed a level general studies. This subject requires the reading capabilities of a 12 year old.

He failed it. At 18.

*chuckles*
*talks down to everyone*
*wears his dad's suit and brags about it*

have your read locke op? well have you? *hearty chuckle* because i dont think you have op.

That smug smile make me want to cut his lips off

No, fuck that - I despise lefties much more. He has defended people i like, like millennial woes etc. He's a pompous ass but he does some good shit occasionally...

Watch Jim's stream on him. It's great.

Attached: 1537036828682.jpg (1042x781, 166K)

Jim got utterly BTFO and had to do a 3 hour damage control stream just to save his youtube career. Yea, it was pretty great.

Yet again with the Sargon obsession. Really, if you want to find a fat hairy man to love you I'm sure it will happen one day. If you've never had a dream, you've never had a dream come true.

Whew yeah, nothing I'd rather do than watch a video by a furry and fat man obsessed loser.

Shadilay, my fellow kekerino!

Attached: le tips.jpg (557x711, 73K)

no just you

Attached: 1539633870513.png (625x605, 57K)

>but these spergs straight up pretend they deserve credit from Jow Forums's accomplishments, but hate and deny Jow Forums at the same time.
It fools the uninformed patreons, so it's probably partly because of shekels.

I wouldn't have minded so much, if he had been honest about how most of us just want white people to survive, preferably as big majorities in our own countries.

Attached: brazil.jpg (472x456, 37K)

Why all this sperging against Sargon?? You might not agree with his opinions or beliefs, yes Gamergate 2.0 is stupid and he was a disingenuous bastard when debating Spencer on Warski’s stream but it’s beside the point. This all stems from Mr Metokur being assblasted that someone on the Internet has managed to transition into the real world, whilst Jim still hasn’t moved on and still seeks out low iq retards on the internet to make fun of such as a 13 year old boy would do in high school. He’s the ultimate Gen X boomer, a nihilist who’s only in it for himself and the shekels, he’ll be the first to get the rope.

>Jim
“Sargon” now it’s correct

who are the dumb fucks who even let him become known

The Skeptic community is a total shitshow of uninformed e-celeb 20 somethings trying and failing to communicate Conservative standpoints and only pointing to laugh at "butthurt feminists lol!"
its actually embarrassing. and people irl actually buy into the total shlock they put out on YouTube on a daily basis without any forethought/critical thinking/research

Attached: disgustedcell.jpg (441x431, 27K)

> failing to communicate Conservative standpoints
They're... liberals.

I don't really hate them as much as not care, and if they cause some of their audience to move right politically it's honestly a net benefit. Sargon making an ass of himself over and over has been pretty funny to watch though

Sargon is based as fuck. Have you even fucking watched his videos? He BTFOs feminists, marxists and other retards all the fucking time. Keep falling for divide and conquer tactics though, you're doing exactly what the collectivists want. Infighting with people who construct rational arguments and have a large following online is destructive to our fight to restore reason, logic and individualism to the west.

Attached: UKIP.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>They're... liberals.
i don't personally buy that they're false flag liberals, even though some of them say they "are" left leaning, i just think they explain their more conservative points at a pretty baseline level that's easy for any random 12 year old to watch and digest as fact.