OK POL.....WTF IS UP WITH THIS GUY????

He looks focused...He looks like he was juuuuust ready to hijack Alex Jones's audience.....He was perfectly placed to...and we see the fruits of his labour??? WHO DAFUQ IS THIS JEW?....is he /POL?? WTF??

Attached: Ben-Shapiro-BPR-e1505271723547.jpg (315x216, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uBuK4kQ8hb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok, this is epic

Attached: Fortnite Israel.jpg (400x418, 31K)

Attached: OWNED.jpg (664x666, 108K)

Hey ben,hows michelle?

just another globalist jew

Attached: obummerBTFO.jpg (1002x1000, 161K)

I would fuck him

Attached: feelings_2.jpg (1842x1036, 66K)

Why are Americans so obsessed with Jews? They seem to either passionately love them or passionately hate them. Either way, obsession.

)((((()))(())(())(( etc. Yes we know we need to put the bug bombs out

Attached: 1539596480311.jpg (800x600, 159K)

He looks like a 21st century.... 3rd column

he's paid by israel to keep neocons alive. neocons are the only thing that keep israel alive.

In case OP is not actually aware of Shapiro and is indeed not a troll I shall furnish yee with knowledge.

He is a superbly partly-line-towing, in the box thinking, old school,cookie cutter conservative.

Although academic, he is clearly not smart and goes around arguing in colleges about conservative values.

Unlike others from the Intellectual Dark Web (puke at this cringe name) celebrities, he has no creativity of thought. You can guess his policies from a mile away after listening to 5 minutes of his speeches. At least Sam Harris surprises me from time to time.

Example:
>Ben what do you think about public healthcare
>/nasal jew voice/ Well user, it's absolutely evil to force a man to offer his labour unwillingly, if he wants to offer me an examination, he names his price and I say no, and the free market will decide
>But Ben what about emergency care, surely bartering and competition would drive it down
>Listen, if emergency rooms had to offer you a list of prices before you bled to death, then you could threaten to go to anohter hospital, it doesn't matter if you can't the mere presence of competition means the prices would be negotiable. You could negotiate as you black out and find a price that's suitable for you both. Or of course you could decline to get your gunshot wound treated, after all you are a free agent and it's your dollars that'll pay for that surgery, if you want to do this you can, it's America folks.

He was originally Never Trump and is pro open borders, he also got Corey Lewandowski fired from the campaign on a BS allegation.

He's useful for the movement but beware.

I guarantee Shapiro lurks Jow Forums looking to debate Israel haters and holocaust deniers. Maybe not often but at least a few times a month

When did he advocate for open borders? I don't really follow him

He tweeted about being completely without a shit to give regards the "browning of America" so long as there is some common ground for values.

Like Steven Crowder but marginally less punchable.

He's a neverTrump globalist traitor, pretending to be conservative, piece of shit. Looks like your dad may be a mental coward, being he hasn't explained this to you already. Feel free to smack either bitch.

I dropped Ted Cruz so hard in the primary after he tried to slime Carson. Same with this fucker. He's going to have to go through humiliation and then rebirth. You're not going to get that with him of the likes of the delegates or balls just dropped Graham. There's no way.

>Blocks your argument

Attached: 2901b2cfd83a6e637533cbb8f1f8f8c79632fabd37fa88a6b7c6358d183f9c59_1.jpg (722x808, 61K)

his sister's milkers are pretty spectacular
youtu.be/uBuK4kQ8hb8

Attached: 1508624559781.jpg (546x366, 45K)

Is it just me or is this kike getting fatter and shorter for each day.

Attached: 4841.png (585x716, 358K)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that tweet. I wonder if he's actually open borders or just lashing out at racial nationalists because they kept saying his baby was a nig lol.

Ben Shapiro is kosher approved cultural gate keeper for the Republicuck party of ZOG worshipers and Jewish protectors. He's buddies with Trump, that's why he's on Fox and Trump retweeted him.

Don't you get it? This sudden surge in nationalism is coordinated by (((them))). That's why George Soros funds Antifa to push people further right and he had business dealings with Kushner.

The ZOG has completely taken over. Only this time instead of doing it under communism, they do it under capitalism.

i love ben "sharpie in poopiro", currently listening to him shilling expressVPN to get shekels for his show, very entertaining

Ben's coffee machine intern detected

I was thinking something similar.
Pic related.

Attached: 3A83F185-E88D-4977-95EC-05A11D40AEA0.jpg (600x388, 23K)

We have been visited by the juden wisdom, replying THANK YOU FOR THE SHEKEL JUDEN OF WISDOM will transfer a little bit of shapiro into you.

can this nigga slow down when he talks jesus christ

Jew calls Jew a Jew
They can’t resist can they? Imagine the hand rubbing going on in OP’s Jew pad.