Blacks built America

Daily reminder. We ARE owed.
>built the capitol
>built the eastern railroad
>fought in every war
>labor kickstarted economy
>created american music, culture, cuisine etc.

Attached: usn.jpg (500x751, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/no-slavery-didnt-build-america
youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Picking cotton is not building anything

but youre still niggers tho.

It's the Jews who brought you in, though.

sexy thic niggress

Blacks didn't build shit.

In the same way a hammer builds a house

The real creators are the ones giving the orders, not the ones executing them.

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/no-slavery-didnt-build-america

No, slavery didn’t build America.
It’s a popular narrative, but history doesn’t support it.

It helped build the economy, was a major export, and clothed people.

>blog

Black would not have built anything by themselves. They were used as manual labor, as construction workers to build some stuff and to pick cotton but they weren't the ones designing, planning, or organizing things to make the country.

A mules and horses aren't the "farmers" because they pull the plow.

Blacks help build America,. but we had to Force them to do it,.. they really didn't want to.

Attached: 1517090668722.jpg (620x618, 289K)

I’d be fine with all blacks receiving a check for “reparations,” but only if it meant all federally and state funded race based scholarships/affirmative action/etc.
blacks are just going to spend it all within a month on “bling” so it’ll all be in the hands of business owners soon enough.

okay this is epic

It literally set the south back.
Having to feed and house slaves is literally less cost effective than hiring irish paddies to do the work instead where they go home and hunt for themselves after.
Why was the north so much richer?

Also sage this slide thread.

Attached: sam.jpg (934x736, 105K)

> didn't design/engineer capitol
> didn't plan, design railroad
> didn't start these wars or were Generals in these wars
> white labor kickstarted economy...because skilled labor was what the Yankee economy was all about
> cuisine is European.. even "black" cuisine. They learned to cook to cook for white masters, Soul food is white food.

The North beat the South because their economy relied on white factory workers and craftsmen.

and the white house is built of cotton bales mortised together with peanut butter

lazy fuckin niggers nothing changes

Washington had a black advisor from Africa. And, most black americans today are also related to white colonials of that era to a degree.

Attached: georgewashington.jpg (1600x2131, 589K)

did your last bait thread 404? I don't really care, I'm just here to ask if you have any more of her.

Yea nah

Attached: 625,000 dead for what.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

Black women built a tent in my pants.

Based black poster, I worship the god of KARABOGA

When I grow up I want to become a BLACK BVLL, and colour my skin with charcoal, and destroy wh*Tes

Blacks didn't do shit. They were instructed about what to do by white people. Could they have designed the buildings? The infrastructure? Could they have made the materials used? Could they have done ANYTHING other than follow explicit directions by their superiors?

No. They fucking couldn't. But could white people have done the manual labour if the niggers were never brought into America? Absolutely.

Attached: slavery-reparations-comic.png (928x336, 92K)

>Gibs me dat, whitie!
We'll give you a free boat ride back home.

Attached: nigger.jpg (348x450, 28K)

Looks like a black baby

Provided recreational sex for the white men who designed and built America.

Attached: halle.jpg (540x380, 41K)

>Carpentry tools built my house!

Attached: earl laughing and running.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Bunch of slaves

proof

Attached: billjr.jpg (1595x900, 339K)

Attached: 1539503798131.jpg (500x336, 41K)

Why do white people hate this truth?

>insinuating those things could not have been done by literally anyone

Attached: 1531238987665.png (800x768, 881K)

Yes, blacks were a fundamental part of early America and contributed greatly.

However, you are owed nothing. No one is entitled to anything when they are born. Its up to you to make your own life. If your parents are rich, you get a head start, but a fool and their money are easily parted. It is not midern white peoples peoblem that your ancestors got themself enslaved. But it is your fault you are not taking advantage of their sacraficecontinuing to look for others to fix your situation.

but they weren't built by just anyone. We deserve most of the credit for laying the groundwork for the most powerful nation in world history.

Pic related is what Australia looked like before the British savages came and wiped out the kang aboriginals.
Why did they do this why can't we kill all the white people and return to former glory !!!

Attached: images-4.jpg (489x301, 21K)

niggers are outdated like a 2005 iphone

Attached: super-ultra-nigger-9000_o_848743.jpg (960x735, 149K)

You made a spelling error on your first sentence. Let me help you:
>Daily Reminder. We ARE owned.
that's better.

fuckin niggers always trying to take credit
you all make me puke

Attached: dab.png (900x525, 411K)

another generation or two of all this affirmative action and gibs and the debt will be paid. Meanwhile niggers will never take advantage because they're too busy killing each other

Attached: 1520433162132.png (673x629, 89K)

Attached: 1537390686352.png (846x615, 35K)

Attached: 1501546606386.png (756x768, 131K)

Yea but you didn't plant it. You didn't grow it. Your people PICKED cotton. If it had been up to you to grow cotton, nothing would have happened because world wide black people can't farm for shit.

How was picking cotton building america? As for slavery we we already gave you reparations, Now move to your reparations(I.E Liberia)

Attached: Nigmerica.jpg (960x720, 80K)

If this was the truth, then the infrastructure would be non-existent for it would all be mud huts.

>everything is made out of cotton
kek

The CIA destroyed Liberia by arming the natives. When our folks ran it, it was stable.

>africa is mud huts
This is a city in Africa, no mud huts.

Attached: lagos2.jpg (800x362, 158K)

black americans built America like black africans built Wakanda

Than get the 2 and half million niggers in the US to go over and retake your rightful land and turn that land into an ethno-state for black americans, don't be a free gibs nigger.

S-sorry Gerome Bettis Snoopdogg Jr for the sins of my white race

Attached: 1539176679140.jpg (211x239, 9K)

>cotton picking is the foundation of the entire US infrastructure

it was mostly the irish, chinese, and poor whites that actually built America

"We" didn't do jack shit. youtube.com/watch?v=QsPDT5qHtZ4

Article. If you can't read an article you can't argue.

Because of slavery, African-Americans are in the global top 10% instead of the bottom 10%.

Nobody really cares anymore, Maybe one day we can make it an oligarchy with our folks at the top again, but that is unlikely because of the international community.

yes goy take no pride or consideration to what your forefathers left you

Attached: 2db.jpg (600x553, 28K)

Then why was the South always the poorer part of the country?

that's amazin!

Attached: big_1474495894_image.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Why not rally your people and call everyone who doesn;t agree with you a racist, turn the jews head around and accuse the jews who stole you and brought you here of racism if they try to stop you. Fufill Marcus Garvey's vision and save black americans from the jews keeping them down.

Attached: 1528242169786.jpg (4128x3608, 3.81M)

>Daily reminder. We ARE owned.

FTFY.

because all that kind of talk is utterly retarded. It's the projection of white Americans most of whom are descendants of immigrants. We weren't brought here, we were created here.

DELETE THIS

Attached: Miley_Cyrus_Knows_Better_Than_Old_Jewish_Men.png (878x1052, 199K)

The UN can't even stop you at best they'll tell you "D-d-don't do it" like the 100+ war lords in Africa right now, they will not act if you do so, they will sit around a signal about how virtues they are for telling you no.

Attached: True Black Man MG.jpg (1024x576, 333K)

but the jews cracked the wips

It's too late.

Imagine if white americans started a colony in the poorest part of Europe essentially enslaving the locals? They would not allow it.

Curry nigger

But you are a jew and jews were the slave traders and owners

sounds like the talk of a nigger who can;t wait to be SPICCED.com, Why will you not manifest your own destiny and take back waht rightfully belongs too you and keep your people oppressed.I am using the words of Marcus Garvey who was one of the biggest black nationalists of the 19th century who made the american star line in prder to re take africa for the black american in order to enrich them from tribal culture to advanced technological wonders.

Attached: 1524787907499.jpg (1024x618, 160K)

you aren't owed anything in this world.you were the labor.you were not the brain.

Far more black slaves went to Brazil than what would become the United States. So why is Brazil a third world shithole?

Because we are white, they can't do anything to you in fear they will be called racist and xenophobic, you have all the cards, you just need to learn how to play them.

Because we already manifested our own destiny. We are a kept people of the United States. It's a pretty good life.

Yes we owe the blacks

A one way ticket back to Apefrica

Yeah sure, after it was colonized maybe, you nignog

Attached: 1447510560017.jpg (669x664, 111K)

Because it's in the tropics. And the Spanish are degenerates compared to anglos.

Until we take away your gibs and you get raped and slaughtered by the spics that is, because the spics are in YOUR neighborhoods and the reason YOUR people are not being born above replacement.

based and fucking rediplled.The only difference though the hammer won't chimp out and kill your for a piece of fried chicken. THIS IS A NIGGER HATE THREAD NOW. Post em boys.

Attached: MississippiPostcard.jpg (1264x688, 152K)

>>built the capitol
Day labor, not skilled labor or any kind of planning or funding.
>>built the eastern railroad
Same
>>fought in every war
More white men fought in every war than the entire black population, what's your point?
>>labor kickstarted economy
The flood of labor after emancipation actually hamstringed the recovery of the Southern economy after the war
>>created american music, culture, cuisine etc.
Created a side culture completely unrelated to the mainstream culture and any time whites have tried to adopt any aspect of it the blacks claimed "appropriation" and immediately moved to something else to make sure they were always doing the opposite of whitey

So long as there are white people here, there will always be gibs.

and guess what? we're being over run and replaced with spics who will make america like mexico, where people like you will be skinned alive and hung from over passes, after you save your people we can align to take the spics down.

>We ARE owed.
This mindset will put you on the end of a rope. You were 1000% better off as slaves in Virginia than as tribal hoodoo niggers in sub-saharan africa and you know it.

>everything is made of cotton.jpg

>Gib us some money whitey. 22 trillion in affirmative action, welfare, and dem programs weren’t enuf. You owe us!
If that didn’t do it noth8ng ever will. You all need to be shipped back to Africa to be with your own kind. No time in history has any people babied and coddled a former slave population.

Nobody is stopping the muslim invasion of Europe, they just walk their asses right across the borders and take what they want

No reason you can't do the same to some shithole in Africa whose "government" is only in power because they're the last 4 guys who know how to pull a trigger

I'm better off than tribal Africans, that's true, but irrelevant. I'm also better off than poor Europeans, also irrelevant, and am worse off than wealthy Europeans, also irrelevant.

>and am worse off than wealthy Europeans
I think we're all worse off than Norwegians senpai.

you were forced to do it and couldnt do anything about it, you aren't owed anything

also this

We have a colony in ghana I believe. International politics is complicated. Black americans moving to africa en masse is very unlikely. They're not africans.

GTFO, we’ve had it with you

>We
You're not even a nigger and you've never worked a day in your life or built anything. Prove me wrong.

We can argue about how much you actually contributed, but even Rockwell thought you folks were owed something and I tend to agree.

then why u chillin like villains with apple iphones Nazi tek and zuckerberg and Dorsey Harvard silicon valley crew

for likes.

yea, theyre owed one boat ride back to africa
and thats it

I would put my dick in that niggress brown sugar.

Otherwise niggers are useless. Been a total drag on the country since the 19th c. We wish you weren't here and we don't need you any more. Move to Canada.