What the fuck is a "proud boy" and are how many of you faggots identify as one?

What the fuck is a "proud boy" and are how many of you faggots identify as one?

Attached: Capture.png (765x465, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuntedHorse/status/1050895721766014976
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were attacked by violent leftists it's legal to defend yourself even in cuck central

gavin mcinness's little gay bro club

Good god, imagine having to align yourself with a vlogger and fighting for it

Attached: beakman.jpg (194x259, 7K)

>9 "proud boys" are being charged with assult.
antifa is above the law.

The ones who threw shit at them first?
Throw shit, get hit. Antifags weren't there for an evening stroll in their balaclavas.

How do you know he's a vlogger? If you know who Mcinness is you know who proudboys are.
So this whole question
> What the fuck is a "proud boy" and are how many of you faggots identify as one?
Is disingenuous bullshit. Be real or kill yourself.

did they knock you out op

umm because I don't live in a cave and i've seen his whole asshole posted here more times than I want to.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (650x366, 88K)

here they are in Portland oct. 13.....trying to impede peoples right to freely travel will get you KTFO OP

Attached: antifa_rocked.webm (640x360, 1.2M)

OP, you need to be paying attentiont to all the players in the current culture War. It could possibly save your life.

Why join the proudboys when you could join your local Right Wing Safety Squad?

Attached: 20180831_142137.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

Its just Gavin McStuffItInMyAss and his merry band of faggots.

Proud Boys are the guys who stomp faggot Antifa ass. If you believe this Buzzfeed article you're a fucking idiot btw. Antifa smashed windows, threw shit at them, attacked them, and threatened to kill them.

Attached: 1a73bdf9c8fd627d5bd3f8ef1e9467120c38f68d93288ab5676967ac9be4b281.jpg (640x619, 56K)

>Sprays anarchy symbols on door of G.O.P. club in new york
>Breaks their windows
>Chants "Kill more nazis" repeatedly in mob of a hundred people twitter.com/HuntedHorse/status/1050895721766014976
They are literally attacking them and chanting for their deaths and then they get the shit beaten out of them.
Next day all of the liberal media reports it as Proud Boys attacking people.

Attached: gop_antifa.png (623x590, 311K)

Their faggy leader literally and I mean LITERALLY shoves dildoes up his own asshole as an argument when debating people

Mommy says I'm a big boy and she is proud of me

I'm a proud girl (male).

Attached: thx.png (927x747, 248K)

they are some hot looking gay bro club :D sign me up!

kek. nice.

the Proud Boys are Jow Forums irl like it or not

I am a based boy

These NPCs need to be placed in prison, where they can try to bash the fash there.

except the race realism and JQ

Proud boy here

fpbp

>reads buzzfeed
>calls other people faggots

Oh lawd this thread makes me belly laugh from the faggotry contained herein.

No that there are enough comments here I just really want to say that I've joined a crossdresser sex social network. I'm not a crossdresser so I've been fucking them as men every weekend.

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot.

idk if you wanna see them man. some of those "girls" are pretty old and or fat. but its the only sex ive been able to get and I have to be very private about it and im not gay cuz i would LOVE to have a real girl that i don't have to pay for. With these i feel like im a super stud

For an Australian, you sure are fucking humorless

Been touching your pecker lately?

Do they just suck your dick or do you put it in their butts?

good, start fucking beating these people. don't kill them or anything, but they've been hitting us for a while, kinda getting sick of it. make them consider staying home

Roastie detected
The oinks are off the charts

Shamefully, yeah

it's when you let your mistress stick a finger up you're butt

antifags were attacking random people leaving a gavin event and proud boys retaliated. funny how weak estrogen-dipped faggots absolutely crumble in the face of a modicum of resistance.

They acted in self defense, you niggerfag. Kys.

Attached: 1522720247035.gif (480x270, 926K)

Did he died?

I'm an ex-Proud Boy. They're hardcore DR3/PragerU types and spend more time drinking and shit than discussing politics.

Not everyone there is a fan of Gavin. He's just the founder.

No, they're Jow Forumsthe_donald IRL.

Here's the video. Notice who starts the fight

Are a lot openly WN or at least closet WN?

Attached: 1539634019248.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

It's a group of dude who beat the shit out of ANTIFA on a regular basis. Google their twitter account for shits n giggles.

Lurk more antifa

Attached: 1530583880766.jpg (279x600, 26K)

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Nice ID friend

Anyone who reveals themselves to be a WN gets kicked out. Any chapter that harbors WNs gets cut off from the national organization and disavowed by Gavin. From what I've heard, there used to be a "don't ask, don't tell" policy before Charlottesville, but then they cracked down hardcore. I didn't join until after Charlottesville, so I wouldn't know for sure.

Proud boys are expressly not white nationalist.

Also holy shit I don't even know why these communist retards come out anymore. All they do is fucking embarrass themselves.

>All they do is fucking embarrass themselves.
>flaggot

Attached: 1536277716292.jpg (622x647, 46K)

good,theyre fucking zionist

Obviously people should be free to support whoever they choose. But to call yourselves the "Proud Boys" is extremely faggy.

Self defence, is not a crime.

I've really gotta hand it to these guys, they're not afraid to throw down and crack some commie skulls when the need arises. It's too bad about the 'civnat only' policy, but that might not be such a bad thing in situations like this. At least it keeps the Heimbachs of the world away.

I'm not a Proud Boy. But I support them.

Zionism and white nationalism should go hand-in-hand.

>bottom of the pyramid NPC makes an appearance

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.png (707x530, 104K)

They're Trudeauing. You fight them, they win because moral high ground or something.

FPBP
Except punches are high school shit. Communists (and their hipster wannabes) should be killed on sight on American soil.

fpbp
imagine being so stupid you can't infer that. holy fuck im starting to think the term npc is too kind

Attached: 1531963257172.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

I ain't one. Will help them if they get attacked. Just don't like joining any organization.

Psyop like antifa.

Thanks to the PB for being out there on the front line confronting the commie scum, no matter how gay I think your little gang may be I appreciate the KO videos. I would join, but muh individualism.

>t. kike

Jow Forums irl would mow the antifa down with rifles

(((reinstein)))

every time

Antifa attacked others, didnt get arrested, and (((buzzfeed))) didnt report on that.

>stein

proud goys are patriot soi commie ass kickers

Attached: 1539633380296.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

THIS is why it's more troubling that MSM call centrist republicans far right

jew-lee-a (((reinstein)))

Got a pic?

reason they weren't arrested because they weren't the first ones to show aggression. You can defend yourself and be justified. You can talk shit all you want but the moment you raise your hand first is when you become the aggressor and what happens after is on you.

I was watching TGMS back when he first brought up "Proud of Your Boy"

then the callers started saying poyb when they called in to the show

then he started throwing around the idea of starting this group

I can't believe Gavin built up this thing. He got kicked out of VICE and maybe should have shuffled away with his millions. he rode a liberal hipster wave, then switched sides and built up a right wing army.

Wild Boys > Proud Boys

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Wildboyz > Wild Boys > Proud Boys

Attached: wildboyz.jpg_large.jpg (981x735, 135K)

he ded

At least Atomwaffen and RAM do shit.

Why does it seem like left wing journalists are conspiring to destroy Gavin McInnes?

na shut up idiot the guy's brilliant & culturally attuned as Fucc u are trash in this world by comparison neva 4get it

I've been enquiring into them recently. Before generally stayed away believing they were just a bunch of fags huffing their own "SAVE THE WEST BY BEING A FRATBOY" farts.... But now that I've seen they're willing to get physical with ANTIFA my judgment has softened.

Attached: 1539451656898.jpg (464x458, 131K)

Proud Boys are just what alt-right fags call people who beat up antifa members.

What a fuckin chad

>proud boys manipulated into the establishments narrative
pawns
i saw this coming
they have good intentions though, i respect them, i just think theyre being set up. every conflict needs two sides and the establishment wants conflict here.

>antifa attacks
>proud boys defend
>media spins narrative into "right wing literally hitler racist death squads"
>this grows support for the left, and swells their excitable numbers. while reducing potential backlash against antifa by highlighting proud boys as the culprits in the media

i mean fuck guys, its obvious manipulation. walking into traps

It'll escalate. All it takes is the first death. Could be deliberate or an accident, doesn't matter. One side bleeds, they make the other side bleed more. Can't wait.

Is that faggot trying to fight in vans? Get some tactical boots at least.

neither can the people in power, thats why they arranged this. they will instigate the violence while pretending to be antifa and proud boys both if they have to

What the fuck is that thing with the pink shirt.

Antifa never appears without Jewish Media and Local Dems and Law Enforcement at the ready. They know they are bait but they get paid in opiates and boipucci, so they can’t resist. They are basically a pack of childish violent faggots and our tax dollars make sure they stay out of big trouble.

Find their local handlers and sympathetic local politicians. Expose those types and Antifa loses its courage fast.

or better yet just set up a situation where the proud boys have to defend themselves against antifa attack and then just spin it in the media into blaming the proud boys. that works too as we have just seen

Fag.

Nah he’s okay

Know it all twat

What traps? It's 2018. Anybody who still believes mainstream narrative will never wakeup. The only thing keeping radicals in power now, is the decent mans unwillingness to commit mass violence, while special interest groups shit all over the law with the legislation we gave them out of Altruism and Naivety(just like those lawyers who crashed your pipelines that for some reason are paid by feminist and lgbt groups???). This makes a young Trad man suffer financially, while the Normiefags stand by and watch. If nobody opposes the opposition, a Normiefags will simply perceive a cause as injustice by the government.

based and sea cucumber pilled

I THINK THAT GIRL IS WET

trannyfa

Look at those masked faggots getting the shit kicked out of them.
This made my evening