BREAKING: Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen is dead at 65, a statement from his family says

Attached: 1525911851001.png (1334x1258, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/paulgallen?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Ruw9fsh3PNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wreck_of_the_Japanese_battleship_Musashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My Windows Mail 10 will never get fixed now.

JEWS DID IT

Jews are keeping teh cure for cancer secret so in a way yes they did.

Goodnight sweet prince

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 28K)

S

My name is Paul Allan, you got that?

Attached: 7F4E7213-332D-4BF3-B1B8-0917FBF125FD.jpg (672x321, 33K)

F

Attached: trips.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

JEWS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 23.06.02.png (992x598, 118K)

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

Being a multi-billionaire really doesn't buy you that much in the end.
>t. Steve Jobs

The guy had a hell of a yacht though.

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU STUPID SONOFABITCH

Attached: paul-allen-american-psycho1.jpg (360x152, 13K)

twitter.com/paulgallen?lang=en

That nigga dead

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN!

We are not yet at a stage where money can buy you a long healthy life. Even having millions of dollars doesn’t guarantee you can escape death early

Jews have the cure for cancer already but medical advancements are kept secret.

FucKEKing KEK lads. This why I come to Jow Forums.

implying he didn't fake his death.

I haven’t heard that in ages

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA’S NOW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

Damn, that sucks, was interested to see what he was going to do with his Space company in the future

F

HEY PAUL

Attached: american-psycho-axe-o.gif (320x152, 667K)

That Trump curse is a motherfucker

RIP Paul
youtube.com/watch?v=Ruw9fsh3PNY

In just two weeks from diagnosis to death, terrible man.

So????

GREAT SEA URCHIN CEVICHE

>Trump curse
>meme flag
Jews killed him CONFIRMED.

did he ever say where he got such great business cards?

Attached: Checkem8bit.gif (404x416, 173K)

You truly are retarded, he was one of the few conservative billionaires in the PNW (by standards up here).
Hopefully he left the money to his horndog sister, he balanced out the money coming from the lefties up here.

The last thing he saw

Attached: x5bsod.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.vYS2_0xBFt.png (641x431, 17K)

Anytime you see a bunch of retards spamming Trump curse strikes again like they did with Mac Miller it's because Jews killed him.

Attached: 1523729887640.png (1884x1378, 1.4M)

Attached: tech_founders_and_ceo_wallpaper_by_rware-d57sk0s.jpg (1191x670, 265K)

Anythony Bourdaine too.

Paul Allen is not a SJW like Bill Gates and donated to GOP.

Paul Allen was a lifelong bachelor who was stuck in Gates' shadow from everything including charity causes.

In the last few years of his life, Paul Allen used his cruise ship to actually do some real exploring.

Paul Allen and his crew ended up discovering the location of several battleships from WW2 that were lost at sea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wreck_of_the_Japanese_battleship_Musashi

"let's see Paul Allen's corpse"

Attached: this is my face now.jpg (299x199, 29K)

damnit now I am googling Paul Allen sister, thanks user

Lets see Paul Allen's grave

Attached: dd1a2f1b242b985b252ff5164bd7ff63.png (600x335, 227K)

No more WW2 shipwrecks to be found then lads.

What happens to the 20 billion now?

Paul Allen never said shit about Trump.

Bill Gates was the one that shit talks Trump.

See

She was making men #metoo lol

The man left large footprints. Remind, he's the one who, among other things, came up with the name "Microsoft"

I get happy when the super rich die at a younger-than-average age. Probably because I am jealous of them in life. But it still makes me feel good.

Paul Allen never married but he said his best friend was always his younger sister.

Its possible his younger sister inherits the money should he not have written any will.

He might have been smart and already written a will since he had cancer back in 2009.

Nah you're just a jew.

>all these newfag Redditors spamming TRUMP CURSE don't know Paul Allen was /ourguy/ obsessed with military history and was a direct counterweight to the Democratic Parties funding up here in the Pacific Northwest

Lol, his flight museum is cool as fuck as well

Which is a shame since he's the only wealthy person with a ship that actually explores the oceans.

Let us grieve in our own way

This is a big hit for the GOP.

Basically his last action on this earth was giving 100k+ to GOP midterm elections.

it's in the basement of that hideous music museum in Seattle

Let's see Paul Allen's card

Paul Allen left Microsoft decades ago as well so not even Jow Forums would be able to criticize him.

He donated $1 million to gun control organizations recently

He single handily kept the GOP in the game up in Washington in the face of the ultra rich technies based in Seattle, sure he wasn't a full on right winger, but he supported the GOP literally to the grave

>we are not yet
Why are you implying that we will ever be?

Paul Allen isn’t dead. I just had dinner with him in London

Paul "Stormfront Enforcement Division" Allen

the niggers literally hide at Ben Garrison's house to stay away from him

HE BOUGHT THE GREAT PYRAMID AND WILL BE BURIED INSIDE WITH 50 CODERS.

Also, Paul Allen always wanted to get married but he only met gold diggers.

So he pursued his passion for sailing instead.

He was actually smart unlike Elon Musk.

Not Jow Forums related but ok

IT GOES TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

CURRENT EVENTS is Jow Forums related faggot.

And music, he was obsessed with music along with military history, airplanes, and sailing

Life long bachelor, he even had his own band, saw him play down at the Seattle Center a few years ago, pretty boomer shit but it was cool to see how much fun he was having despite being worth an absurd amount of money

No it isn't dumbarse

>Neurotic
>Control freak
Kike detected.

Cia backdoors are about to be exposed

press windows key to pay respects

Who gives a flying fuck. This has no effect on my life whatsoever. You are wasting everyone’s time you cock sucking motherfucking faggot

exactly. it is called germanic new medicine

It's called the same way a speaker can make a wine glass resonate at a specific frequency causing it to shatter can be done to cancer cells.

Without Paul Allen's money, Republicans in the PNW just lost arguably one of their biggest benefactors in the country, especially in that region

Ridiculous rich tech guys die in their 60's, ridiculous rich guys connected to shady politics live to 100.
Alex Jones was right

> In September 2003, Allen launched the Allen Institute for Brain Science with a $100 million contribution dedicated to understanding how the human brain works. In total, Paul Allen has donated $500 million to the institute, making it his single largest philanthropic recipient.

Fear of getting Alzheimers or Dementia.

> In December 2014, Allen committed $100 million to create the Allen Institute for Cell Science in Seattle. The institute is investigating and creating a virtual model of cells in the hope of bringing forth treatment of different diseases.

Fear of getting Cancer.

> Launched in 2016 with a $100 million commitment, The Paul G. Allen Frontiers Group aims to discover and support ideas at the frontier of bioscience in an effort accelerate the pace of discovery.

Trying to live forever.

> Allen launched the Allen Distinguished Investigators Awards (ADI) in 2010 to support scientists pursuing early-stage research projects who often have difficulty securing funding from traditional sources.[83] The ADI grant program backs pioneering researchers in the areas of emerging life sciences technology to cellular decision-making and neural engineering with the intent that research made possible by these grants will advance each respective field.

Probably getting desperate.

Paul has had big health problems since the 90s, its honestly surprising he made it to 65

Yeah, he was quite the fat fuck.
RIP

F

Attached: Paul?.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

More like cancer but ye, his weight certainly didn't help

Fun fact: Paul Allen was very interested in shipwrecks, and his team are credited with finding the Musashi wreck - the little known sister ship to the Yamato

He intended to raise the gigantic wreck, until it appeared too fucked to raise

oh no that sucks

Attached: 7InRJYbM6.jpg (251x242, 26K)

He wanted to find all the Japanese and American WW2 shipwrecks.

Shame he died before getting awarded any medals from Japan's government

Wonder if his younger sister is conservative or not because in interviews, he stated his sister was his best friend so the majority of his money is likely to enter his sister's hands.

But I think Paul Allen's sister is pretty private so who knows what will happen now.

True.

Oh.

F

Oh, just scrolled up and saw you posted similar info - well said

>Paul Allen is not a SJW
kek. explain pic related then.

Attached: paulallen.png (657x738, 328K)

Attached: yale.gif (245x215, 499K)

Paul Allen put these back in the sky. His Fighter collection is second to none. They are currently working on putting an as original Me-262 back in the air.

F

Attached: FHC01.jpg (583x385, 48K)

>credited with finding the Musashi wreck
You rang?

Attached: Musashi_Full_Damaged.png (704x968, 209K)

Paul Allen was the only good thing to ever come out of Microsoft

Attached: 1484107616688.jpg (320x272, 11K)

Good, privacy invading pieces of shit, hope Bill is next.

Fuck off, retard

This is why we are regressing as a species, 160 IQ billionaire dies a genetic failure, meanwhile tyrone and muhamed have 5+ kids on tax payers dime. We should implement Bill Shockley's eugenic program so guys like this have 100+ genius children

Listen here fucker, I'm pissed at the fact I have to install Windows 10 LTSB edition just to prevent Bill from raping me, you should be too.