Does she have a chance leaves?

Does she have a chance leaves?

Attached: 25AA1BB6-F21D-47D4-82C4-CBB408A29EAC.jpg (960x1300, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligue_de_défense_juive
youtube.com/watch?v=-iJqp0sNVCU
youtube.com/watch?v=TR4F4yWmQAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzj_YWPSBLI
mainstreetresearch.ca/tory-still-leading-transit-is-now-front-of-mind-for-torontonians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No because online shilling won't get you votes kike. You think by spamming the internet you'll soehow win elections. sad.

Who are you quoting?

Nope. Canadas too infested with libfags for it to happen

Not if Jordan Hunt has anything to say about it!

Attached: kicker-6004.gif (440x248, 1.03M)

What is it about her that makes her so hot? I'm turned off by mommies but I would love to have her to change my diapy

No. She's been banned from the debates and major companies and pulling and refusing to run her ads. She's might finish 3rd or 4th but a win just isn't possible.

Faith is only 28. That's what you get for using tanning beds.

She is a meme candidate, it's not a serious effort.

Only if she runs an: one vote one blowjob campaign

damn she fine. If I go to Toronto illegally do I get to vote twice?

she's literal IDF

Look at the videos from when shes in her early 20's in 2013. Big difference.

meme. if she shoes nudes then maybe.

She looks like Veronica Avluv

Attached: 1532725057002.png (1155x1337, 1.89M)

tanning is awful for the skin, it damages it and causes wrinkles.

I can't wait until Civic War happens in the West all at once and these ecelebs are shown what they deserve.

Attached: faith goldy zionist 8.png (631x823, 769K)

Why is she banned from debating?

Polling at 1%

So no

I know right? That's obvious because this is exactly how Hillary won.

Cuz she's espousing wrongthink.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

Because they disagree with her.

Trump wouldn't have even made it past the primaries in Canada.

fuck off she work for (((them)))

Because jews dont like competition

Attached: 1532725310983.png (1148x1324, 1.7M)

she a globalist cum bocket working for Isisrael

Attached: faith-goldy-800x458.jpg (800x458, 27K)

She’s literally anti globalist though.

ya Totally.. until she sold herself our babies to "Hollywood" fiend

What are you even talking about? Her whole thing is being against globalism and mass migration.

I'm not found on "oups we made a mistake" certainly not during war time .. she can suk my uncut D and go back to were she from ... moldavia or were ever the fuk she from

Attached: sexy-faith-goldy.png (1192x1078, 1.44M)

until she is not ..

no trust in this JIDF bitch

she roll with fucking LDJ I don't even know why they allowed in Canada those fucking terrorist ..

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligue_de_défense_juive

So you’re just admitting you made up the “she’s a globalist” shit now? This bullshit is the exact reason I’m glad the alt right is dying off.

So skip aside the shitposting and shilling for one sec user's, anyone have a source or quotes with links on stuff she has said that links her to (((them))) or a globalist?

t.Toronto fag, fight me faggots

And being pallid is a sign of ill health.
You don't need to bake yourself but sun deprivation and low vitamin d is worse than anything. Taking a vitamin d supplement is only good for d3, and it's poorly absorbed regardless. Sun exposure converts excess cholesterol to vitamin d precursor which your body uses to make all 5 forms of it. You have much higher cancer risk from low vitamin d than you do from sun exposure. That's why Scandinavian countries have high rates of skin cancer despite low UV.
You sound like an idiot brainwashed by the sunscreen industry.

>torontonians
come on now leafs

of course you are glad you fucking foreskin eater now go back to were you from you degenerate fiend

Attached: 2fhj0b.jpg (773x1004, 64K)

>Random 3rd party candidate with 0 money and widely believed to be a nazi
How stupid are you that you even have to ask this question? Of course not.

the moldavian /b/ have nothing to do in Toronto
youtube.com/watch?v=-iJqp0sNVCU

Attached: 1518461673409.png (444x515, 252K)

sucking your way up to Toronto how sad is that shit ..

The alt right was controlled op tools who do nothing but have edrama arguments on youtube now and and sabotage ANY effort to stop globalism. Again, I’m glad that meme movement is dying off for good so we can actually make a positive change in the world

She is a zionist shill:

>Doesn't work for (((Ezra Levant))) anymore
>Literally showed up on a Daily Stormer podcast
How absurdly paranoid and insane do you have to be to think that someone who's probably a literal Nazi is actually a Jewish shill?

the traitorous moldavian /b/ will never see office in Canada

Attached: faith dog.png (529x527, 391K)

Ayelet Shekelstein will sit on office of Toronto before the cum bucket Goldy and it wont happen

Attached: AyeletShekelstein.jpg (465x348, 30K)

Because the alt right is pure cancer. They are paranoid retards who will sabotage literally any effort to stop mass migration or globalism

Always the same story .. those who do not agree with you degenrate are Antisemite alt-right white supremacists nigger chink ... always the same

my uncut D ... suck it ..

reminder: the alt right never has existed

Attached: 1535309476307.png (527x914, 540K)

since I got no answers, you all can die of cancer and shave my fucking hairy ass balls, I got 2, one each for you left faggots and right kike lovers.

she sure is a fucking Nazi working with LDJ and sucking Israely kok she a control opposition tool probably a sex kitten and she can BTFO back to moldavia

>incoherent rambling
Yes it has newfag. It was literally created by Richard Spencer and a title Jow Forums proudly adopted around 2015-2016

fuk off back to were you from Jacob Frank / Sabbatha Zevi

She says nothing about the TTC, minorities (majority) are going to vote for whoever Ford endorses, and she looks a wrinkled raisin.

Close to 0.

What I don't agree with the media not airing her ads regardless of what you think of her, I hope she takes Rogers and Bell to court

Faith needs to get the Catholics on her side to get a win.

about as much of a chance as I have of getting a bj from her

Attached: 1481668753808.png (380x496, 132K)

She's not a globalist but is not anti-Semitic. Although she is a genuine Nationalist, meaning she is a step further right than Trump, from that perspective.

Vote for her or let your city burn from 3rd world savages. Your choice, faggot.

Attached: Toronto 2050.jpg (1024x664, 289K)

she a tool; tool have nothing to said we don't already know ... she want to make Canada Israel after selling our babies to the pedovore and sucking all our shekels .. everything is said

NEXT

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzj_YWPSBLI

Attached: goldy-israel.jpg (852x480, 82K)

Fuck off shill. Go have a YouTube debate over edrama

are you gonna cry or something ?!

Attached: Janet Yellen.jpg (2290x1322, 329K)

Why do you push for Faith Goldy so much Lucifer chan ?!

Attached: Janet-Yellen-1.jpg (485x340, 30K)

Ok shill

maggot

Attached: Janet-Yellen.jpg (640x382, 32K)

>implying richard spencer isnt controlled opposition
it was a convenient label to make anyone who got too loud look like an extremist.
>you republicans dont want to associate with them they're not rightwing theyre "altright"
richard spencers role is so that your automatically lumped in with "muh white supremacy" when labelled. T_D refugees circlejerked over it as they thought it made them fit in here and the redditor cant survive without constant validation

you virtue signaling like a poor you don't get enough shekels for your hard work and after everything I will tell you they probably gonna dispose of you are you ready ?!

Attached: kate_rothchild.jpg (620x387, 61K)

She was actually had the top 2 & 3rd most votes, but Cucknadians won't even allow her in the press conference where candidates who had far less votes than she had were invited over her. She ain't winning shit (because fucking leaves are fags), but it's nice seeing her BTFO out of the Cucknadian system.

She been an extremely sucessful attention whore and thot. As an elected politician, in any capacity, anywhere in Canada, she has zero chance. Thats because she’s a racist demagogue. I mean, really, a terrible human being in every way and measure: ethically, politically, whatever. Her existence makes the world an objectively worse place.

>She ain't winning shit (because fucking leaves are fags)
Implying their are any Canadians left in Toronto

Attached: Sad Hitler.jpg (608x477, 36K)

>>In November 1995, a Canadian Federal Court decision stated that Jews from any country could not claim refugee status in Canada because they have automatic citizenship in Israel due to the country's Law of Return.

>>In September 1997, Mossad agents were apprehended by Jordanian authorities after attempting to assassinate Khaled Mashal, a senior Hamas member. They were found to have used Canadian passports as part of the assassination attempt. Canada recalled its Ambassador to Israel in protest over the misuse of Canadian passports.[27]

>>In 2008, Israeli Ambassador to Canada, Alan Baker, said he feared Canadian Muslims might impact Canada's foreign policy. He said that the Canadian Muslims might push their values onto Canadians, which "wouldn't gel with Canadian values of mutual respect." He also criticized a Muslim member of Parliament[28] and said that "Muslim activists" had prevented him from speaking.[29] Bob Rae of the Liberal party called the comments inappropriate and inaccurate and Alghabra described them as "generalizing" and "divisive." The Canadian Arab Federation accused Baker of sowing division amongst Canadians.[29] An editorial in the Toronto Star asserted that Israeli diplomats should not "interfere in Canadian affairs".

Attached: 1297546785563_ORIGINAL.jpg (573x520, 53K)

> “proundly adopted”
Kek. Yeah just like traps and bbc and Nazi faghotry. All unironically. ProTip: summers over.

Attached: F1CAC5E2-47EE-41EB-A8B0-2FBFFEC0714B.jpg (600x536, 92K)

Toronto Star asserted that Israeli diplomats should not "interfere in Canadian affairs".

how hard is it to understand ?!

It's not whether or not she is a jewish shill, but the backlash and unfairness present in an election is already intolerable aggression committed by the leftists. Some of her things are ridiculous sounding, but that doesn't matter. Doesn't even matter if she's a honeypot, because denying legal candidates a platform is already something worth taking their teeth out over.

Faggots claim Trump every day that he is just a jewish pawn or whatever. It just makes the game appear unwinnable, and it is demoralizing.
>just suck on the blackpill goy!

How does that help anybody???

Ok shill
It’s not controlled op as much as it’s just useful idiots. Left wing media needed a group of belligerent, paranoid, and retarded neo nazi so they can’t paint everyone who’s against globalism as that, and the alt right happily played their role in it. Hopefully now people will be smarter than to associate with such sabotaging shill groups like that in the future. Just look as the shill freaking out ITT because people are even discussing a mayoral candidate for Toronto who wants to stop mass migration

why are you even here pushing for Faith Doggy
?! I mean ... who the fuck are you any ways ?!

Attached: 1538111730645.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

You should use your precious time to fix your own shit before we have to fix them for you wtf are you here for ?!

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Because the alt right is self sabotaging trash

>Does she have a chance leaves?
If she doesn't give up after she loses this election: yeah.

I mean cmon weak ass inapt faggot fix your BS before talking about other people politic

Attached: Alvin K. Hellerstein - 911 Conspirator.jpg (530x411, 63K)

>right wing
>Toronto

I highly doubt it.

You infested with Pedovore your dept is over 300 Billions your swamp is oosing all over the place and you take your precious time to push for Toronto mayor wtf clown ?!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Please keep posting like a retarded boomer since it showcases just what sabotaging shills the alt right is

You sound like a darkie. Most white people only need 3x 5-15 min a day to satisfy Vitamin D synthesis. Easy to do even as a basement dweller.

alt right wtf are you talking about ?!

Attached: Hitler not a Jew_html_m1fa057c8.png (558x334, 16K)

Yeah but why adopt that policy in Toronto though? There's no way you can win in Toronto if you say you're against immigration. Most of the city is immigrants. She's fucking retarded.

I have no idea what you talking about ..

Attached: Konrad Nazi.jpg (574x720, 62K)

>sticc arms
that chick needs to eat something. hot face, tho

You think Canadian people are dumb or something ?!

Attached: 01ApaaAASbdaSbBiiGeiiaaAjcbBvWkAbwsnbeWnbBstlsSp01iskalLie. . (228).jpg (640x496, 129K)

>Faith for Toronto
Sounds like a shitty sitcom.

Ya she sure is hot but that not enough to take Office and pics related is hotter

Attached: 1533596231405.jpg (1080x1349, 382K)

Because I think she’s just trying to push it through. There’s no way people don’t hate the migrants in Toronto for basically turning the city into Detroit and I guess she’s banking of them just pretending to not like her in public but voting for her in the privacy of the voting booth

yea that shill is practically half of this thread
>replies 4 times to "Ok shill"
no right wing candidate can really badmouth isreal openly. too many normalfags believe in "GreatestAlly™" so you get a candidate who says something nice about isreal and shills latch onto that and push like hell because they think everyone is as blind in their beliefs as they are. i think faith is just a normalfag herself who fears the possibility of getting raped by government subsidized dunecoons

Attached: 1523694615933.png (1223x603, 384K)

>dat terrible eyebrow shoop

Did she forget to pluck hairs between her brows before the photo shoot or something?

Heh, is that LS? noice. she was fit af

I dont care if she wins. I just want her to win the upcoming lawsuits.

No but you don't get it. first and second generation immigrants are like 80% of the city. There's pretty much no one to hate them except other immigrants.

Attached: goldy-mcinnes.jpg (852x480, 103K)

>Among decided voters (excluding undecided voters), Tory has 63.7% support, while Keesmaat has 30.7%. Faith Goldy drops to 1.5%, while Global News debate participants Sarah Climenhaga and Saron Gebresellassi have 1.3% and 1.1% respectively.

>mainstreetresearch.ca/tory-still-leading-transit-is-now-front-of-mind-for-torontonians/

Faith got BTFO horribly and was never even close to becoming the Mayor of Toronto. The highest her numbers have ever been were 6% and they've been dropping badly.

No, she doesn't.
Canada has gone full NPC