What players don't understand

You don't learn through victories.
Wisdom is gathered through mistakes.
Life's meaning is suffering.
This is how humans improve.
Mankind will keep suffering endlessly.
This endless pain is what drives them to the solutions.
You can not escape this.

Embrace it. What doesn't kills you makes you, makes you stronger.
But how much of your soul are you willing to give up to mitigate the pain of existence?
Will mankind erases itself to put an end to this never ending cycle?

Your take, user.

Attached: born.png (746x982, 351K)

>suffering is what makes you improve so stop trying to improve

Attached: 1466299953057.jpg (712x712, 63K)

how much pain are you willing to go through, and how much suffering are you willing to gift to your offspring .

Attached: 1536949553283.png (446x377, 41K)

this is true, every time I beat someone in Monopoly they end up fucking my wife. when you win you lose

enough suffering to kill every last israeli child

You can live without existing but you cannot exist without living.
Is the cost of existing worth your life considering that you will have to suffering in order to satiate your existential requirements?

as long as jews die in pain i will endure an infinite karmic cycle.

Perhaps you can take it. But will you tolerate your descendant to suffer the same fate?

Attached: 1539313807925.png (189x217, 13K)

yes. KEK is in his heaven and Jow Forums can do no wrong.

Why do you feel entitled to decide of the fate of your descendant. Isn't that unfair?

Attached: 1537132172790.png (733x383, 134K)

I am entitled as i possess first mover advantage over my offspring.
All is unfair. Its what makes this game FUN.

So you wouldn't mind if they decided to end themselves.
Because you preconditioned their existence to their disadvantage.
Your blood line would be erased if such scenario occurred.
How do you prevent this?

idc such is life.
stab an israeli child!

Not mY persidnet! discord: Comunist Party of Wisconsin - PFkZRb

the spirit dies when it gets comfortable from not questioning the soul in relation to the universe. The soul dies when physical comforts create your reality

wise

that's a great anti-abortion message tbqh

Attached: 1539643389907.png (714x481, 149K)

mislead but good hearted

I'm asking this question in the OP, because I intentionally killed my inner voice.
I did so because I could not bare the suffering that I inflicted myself. I still retain analytical data gathering process. But I just shutdown the brain function that fought against my body.

I live, in a very hostile environment and I could not allow my inner voice to convince my body. I want to preserve my life on this earth. And in order to survive I had no choice but to disable this haunting voice. It resonates with pol. But today is not the day.
I cannot give it power over my body. For the sake of my existence and the future of my offspring.

People misunderstand NPCs. They are labelled as empty vessels. I would argue that a lot are shut down units, waiting for the right moment to serve what they deem worthy of a cause to risk their corporeal existence.

I guess, you could classify the brainwashed as NPCs too, but be mindful. All NPCs aren't programs. A lot aren't just partisan.
They watch the data analytically has I've been doing for years. You don't need an inner thought to acknowledge truth.
But you do need processing power and time. Look through everything and blindly triangulate the data gathered to distill a thought.

NPCs could be classified the brainwashed of the system, but they can also be the impartial barer of truth, because they gave up on their impersonation and algorithmically formulate thought through data gathering.

(she's still alive by the way.)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 7.27.26 PM.png (1302x1012, 1.68M)

>Falling for a forced meme
Where were you when Jow Forums became reddit?

You're a forced meme desu

How can I meme about memes?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 7.35.13 PM.png (1298x1114, 1.14M)