Do Japanese people use makeup to look white ?

it's impossible that Japanese have white skin instead of yellow or brown
almost every half-white half-japanese dude i saw in my life have literally brown skin no different than mexicans and other brown people
which mean white isn't the real skin of Japanese people , what do you think ?

Attached: z5mgpkrz9fw01-1-1.jpg (668x393, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbTwvDrVYfg
youtu.be/uXNU3GFwxgI
wa-pedia.com/history/origins_japanese_people.shtml
humanphenotypes.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because 50 years ago that meant you wasnt a farmer, europeans did the same in the 19th century

>almost every half-white half-japanese dude i saw in my life
But you're watching at a picture there...

>Pic related is Kimchi people
East Asians vary in skin tone like many other peoples across the world.

Do Italian-American Jews use makeup to look Hispanic?

Attached: grandecappuccino.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Japs are half Ancient Korean (Yayoi), Half Austronesian (Jomon).

Obviously.

Attached: D069D9B3-0520-4244-B1A0-4AF91B75B271.jpg (800x600, 105K)

Its closer to about 70% yayoi and 30% jomon

Went to Tokyo last summer. Saw 0 people that look like that.

Your argument is invalid
Japs are doing this from ages ago, even before they meet with Portugal

Attached: Japan.jpg (1621x1080, 295K)

He wasn’t arguing anything, he was asking if the pasty paleness is real or fake.

Nice try my immigrant fren but you will have to go eventually.

Attached: E676760D-B27D-4DB6-A919-401B94A665AD.jpg (264x274, 18K)

I was implying...

Attached: cipria-flat-perfection-drama-matte.jpg (441x523, 61K)

I once heard cute Japanese were Jomon and uggos were Han
Where does Yaiyoi factor in?
(Note: all the above might be bullshit, I'm not interested enough to research it)

I think there is a load of brown people walking around that have made themselves look white. They sure don't act white.

Attached: Trans-Racial.png (476x401, 138K)

It goes farther back than 50 years
The word "blueblood", mning noble, goes back to the middle ages were the nobles were either plotting in castles or fighting in full armor, thus their skin was pale enough their blue veins were easily visible, wherehas the peasant shits had mutt skin because of their outdoors life

Attached: a778152_700b.jpg (700x1050, 118K)

>it's impossible that Japanese have white skin instead of yellow or brown
it's called Hokkaido

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x683, 721K)

Seen the other day around here, i did organize it and put it together, a good red pill. They are koreans, but it serves the same.

Plastic surgery

Attached: Koreans-Asians are not aryans.jpg (3726x2536, 3.86M)

>memeflag
>picture posted is of Koreans
slide thread sage'd

there are no han. the yayoi migrations came from the korean penninsula. the yayoi period followed the jomon period. whoever told you that is basically saying that the japanese are chinese. han chinese is itself a bit of a construct.

They're the Japanese members of Twice.
The plastic surgery rate in South Korea is nearly the same as it is in Greece and Italy. The next highest Asian nation, Taiwan, has a rate far less than the US rate.

Attached: 1535609656670.jpg (600x909, 77K)

Lads I don’t see race mixing as leading to anything other than bad results for you.
I did a lot of girls that look white mostly in strip clubs and brothels like Russian, Bulgarian, even a genuine Spanish gypsy chick in Angels 56 a few weeks ago (darkest girl I’ve ever been with) but it’s only for fun. I met a japo’thot in August for a one night stand from a hook up site. That was a lot of fun too. I don’t make a habit of it, I don’t seek them out (she messaged me) but when the opportunity arises I have to be honest and admit that I don’t ignore the chance if a hottie is putting out. But it’s only fun and only EVER lasts a night at most. I have kids with a British girl that I can see any time I like but have one son with an Italian girl too and she’s taken him to Italy where he lives as a Italian. So be careful if you’re having fun and don’t cry if you end up losing everything because you gambled on a foreign girl instead of sticking to your own people.
They will push race mixing for their own selfish ends. For example OP is a North African immigrant. He wants to be considered ‘white’, but can’t join us because he isn’t and never will be (if he’s the specimen I think he is, he might deny it). So just be careful. They can’t offer you anything your own women don’t offer, there’s just added risk of heartbreak if you get too involved.

Attached: F5972E61-CB55-48DD-9800-127BDAA66527.jpg (1536x2048, 972K)

I bet her intestines are surprisingly small.

This. But nowadays white skin, if you're a man, just means you don't have the luxury to play a leisurely, expensive sport like golf or tennis.

Are the Jomon fierce warriors? Why has Japan always been stronger in time of war than their C or K pals?

All the people who unironically promote miscegination are nonwhite mutts.

Yes, but maybe the difference is that Asians try to look European, while Europeans only try to solve some "problems" they have in some parts, because they already seem European.

The source is from 2011, I would like to see the current data.

The source do not explain the operations, it does not tell us if the operation is minimal, as is usually the case in Europe, small nose arrangements, perhaps of small accumulated fat etc... or if it is operations for a complete transformation as in Korea.

Europeans are usually retouched to look like drag queens, like disproportionate lips, huge breasts, due to jewish propaganda, while Asians are retouched to look just like an average European.

They haven't been. Japan was a feudal society until 1861. Japan pretty much copied their entire culture from China and only managed to get their own colonies because they were the first Asian nation to industrialise.
China has been pretty shit tier since the Ming dynasty fell though.

>Japan pretty much copied their entire culture from China

Attached: smartypants.png (1000x800, 285K)

All of their skin care products contain a mild bleaching agent.
t. My brother lives in little korea in dallas and has a harem of korean bitties. He's also a skincare fag.

>t. My brother lives in little korea in dallas and has a harem of korean bitties. He's also a skincare fag.
the way you worded this, makes me hate you. kill yourself.

It breaks down the operations by type.
> or if it is operations for a complete transformation as in Korea.
Sorry, that just isn't a thing. Most of the pics you get for this are women with extreme underbites. They use the images of these women in plastic surgery offices around the world, because they give the most drastic appearance difference. But again, even in other developed parts of Asia, the rates aren't as high as they are in SK, Greece, and Italy.
I'm sorry, but the evidence shows that you're wrong.

Attached: 1538447293663.jpg (500x350, 201K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FbTwvDrVYfg

Rice powder existed long before asians met westerners.
Also OP is a euromo.

Attached: 1wxn49.jpg (383x469, 42K)

You were probably in Okinawa. Okinawans receive more sun than the rest of the country and due to their more beach-centric subculture they tend to be darker in skin tone than the rest of the Nips. You're anecdote also fits this, because that would be the most likely place you'd find a half white/half Nip in Japan other than in Tokyo.
Those women in that picture are Korean. Not Nips.

>shows nigger in the thumbnail
i'm not watching it.

It's a nigger talking about how anime is getting white washed by the dirty nips

Theyre nips

>it's another "Jow Forums posts falsities and nonsense about the Japanese ehtnicity to fit their narratives" episode

Attached: IMG_4482.jpg (699x564, 48K)

Stay mad chang, doesn't change the fact that yellow chicks like white dicks. Pic related, two things bongs can't have.

Attached: 1539564493799.jpg (989x915, 266K)

Yayoi migrations didn't start from The Korean peninsula. They came into there, but it started elsewhere. Given their features, probably a mix of Mongol and Han.
Are you an NPC? Because I said quite a bit in that post and all you said is "theyre nips"? Who are you declaring to be Nips you lazy jackass? The women in the photo? Well, you're retarded then because the photo shows boxes with the KOREAN language printed on them. I didn't say the Okinawans aren't Nips either. I said they have a different sub-culture as compared to the rest of Japan.
Fuck I can't stand lazy posters like you.

Japanese are superior than k*reans.

>Well, you're retarded then because the photo shows boxes with the KOREAN language printed on them.
They're nips bro

Attached: 1200.png (359x374, 133K)

>189559543

Attached: 15584.png (460x716, 350K)

Take your lazy shitposting elsewhere bongnigger

why you so mad dude?

Attached: they're nips bro.png (644x328, 465K)

Of course they are nips, not even facial surgery is gonna make k*reans look this cute.

the amerifat was so confident in his claims. Anybody with a good eye can notice the facial bone structure differences between japs and koreans.

South Mongolid
Sinid
Tungid.

No, not really. The real genotypic and phenotypic scientific evidence studied shows that I am right, and that you suffer from a specific Japanesephilia, which consist in adding your own racial attributes to another nation because you like it.

You try to incorporate elements in Japan that are only minorities in the north and that correspond to a minimum population called Ainuid, which can be mixed across the country of course, but do not represent the majority. This, in addition to that can be checked genetically, you can see when you visit Japan, and you realize that the anime and the models they use -like the one you used- are their highest standard of beauty and not the average real. This happens in all countries of the world, including whites.

And i am not adding that they use excessively white makeup on purpose for a cultural aryan reason.

Attached: 1.jpg (883x1680, 511K)

Those are koreans in your pic, but yeah, most japanese have orange/yellow shade of skin. It's not pale or pink like a white person's skin, but it's not brown either, unless they're from the southern part of the country.

They do it because office workers have paler skin than people who labor outside. Thus if you have pale skin you are signaling your wealth. Same all over Asia.

>why you so mad hurr
Do you honestly think those ladies are Japanese? FFS, it's quite simple for those of us with the trained eye to see it. Flat eyes are Chinese. Slight slant upward is Korean. Slight downward slant is Japanese. These are indicators East Asians have known about for many years. I hate ignorance, but I truly detest egotistical ignorance, because then it is no longer ignorance but just outright stupidity.

Is this the same idiot?

See.

>No, not really. The real genotypic and phenotypic scientific evidence studied shows that I am right
Please post it then
>and that you suffer from a specific Japanesephilia, which consist in adding your own racial attributes to another nation because you like it.
No idea what that means. But I'm married to a Korean woman.
The largest study on this you're going to find was the AYI study which had 2.5 million heterosexual interactions and didn't find what you're hoping it would.

Attached: 1523590908837.png (1800x2044, 115K)

Read

Attached: idiot.png (562x239, 148K)

>gets called out for being a jackass
>hurr mus be samefag hurr
You really are fucking retarded bongnigger.

Momo > Mina > Sana

You truly are retarded my dude.

Attached: 2891.png (148x189, 74K)

DELET

Attached: 92.png (341x448, 331K)

No. They use photo filters to make their skin look pale.

>what is Zainichi
Nationality is NOT the same thing as ETHNICITY you absolute fucking retarded moronic jackass. May your stupidity lead to you getting your ass kicked for trying to spread bullshit, bongnigger

Korean plastic surgery is a miracle. It somehow manages to turn 1/10 goblins into 10/10 goddesses. On the other hand, when europeans do plastic surgery they turn into Bogdanoffs.

>youtu.be/uXNU3GFwxgI

Saved it, k*reans will never be as noble as the Japanese.

In Asia and other cultures if you worked out in the farms or outside you naturally tanned, where if you worked inside it was a sign of having a higher level job or social status. So the tradition holds over today where Asians like looking pale.

Such as others have said; they've been doing this for awhile as well

You so funny.
Me luv you long time.

Attached: 1538613684171.jpg (114x125, 2K)

op you retard asians dont have brown skin if they stay indoors.
Asians tan like White people.

>But I'm married to a Korean woman.
You see? This has conditioned you.

Genetics:
wa-pedia.com/history/origins_japanese_people.shtml

Anthropological:
Go to the map and select area, then you can see the peoples and if you click you can see the historical (pre colonizing) sources down.
humanphenotypes.net/

What? Fuck off europeans can pull the surgery look

Attached: a6116714dbfa54d745a8db60052f52e0.jpg (605x365, 44K)

This. It really depends on the region. You see pale White Japs the further North West you go. In the USA I meet some pale Japanese people, but they're usually from two Jap parents. The mixed-raced Japs are often tanned like an Italian.

Yes they do. My nip GF has bleach stains on her arm.

name

Attached: 1538768654800.jpg (1896x2438, 1.31M)

>You see? This has conditioned you.
Yes. I now expect constant sex and food.
I'm sorry I asked for sources to prove your point. You provided genetic ancestry maps.
Acting like a retard isn't trolling.

Attached: Kim Kardashian.jpg (599x546, 166K)

My girlfriend is from rural Japan; in the summer, she gets darkish ( she says black. LOL ) and gets really pissed that her skin is no longer white.

When Japanese women and girls go to the beach, they use the strongest protection possible to stop themselves getting tanned.

But generally, Japanese do have "white" skin.

They might be japanese but you know as well as I do that they look korean. The one on the right might pass as japanese, but the other two look like every other plastic korean bitch. They must have went to a plastic surgeon and told them to make them look korean. Any weeb can easily tell the difference between jap, korean, chink and SEA niggers.

Besides, is their country of origin Japan or is their ethnicity japanese? Because there are lot of koreans living in Japan. They might be kids of some korean expats.

>half Ancient Korean
There really isn't strong evidence for this hypothesis. Most variants rely on the idea that Goguryeo was Korean, but there is just as much evidence that Goguryeo was Turkic/Mongolic. The simple fact is that no one knows where the Japanese and Koreans came from. Both are language isolates.

K*reans are a plague, they should be exterminated before they ruin Japanese gene pool.

Pic related is the truth, spread it.

Attached: 1537103835471.jpg (1236x815, 154K)

See surnames.
The facial structure of the one on the right looks neither Jap or Korean, but the other two look very Japanese to me, look at cheek bones.

>The facial structure of the one on the right looks neither Jap or Korean, but the other two look very Japanese to me, look at cheek bones.

They're plastic. Real Japanese and Korean women don't look like that.

Jap here.
I had relatively light skin, but after the age of 30, my skin got darker as my health went bad, and my nipple color turned from pink to brown.
Getting old is really sad, lads.

Your English is good. What do you do?

koreans are whiter on tv/pictures because most of them use skin whitening cream / sun tan lotion as a part of the culture. no one wants to be a "farmer" as it's viewed as poor...which is pretty stupid. japs do it too, but it's more hush hush. you have to go outside the city - because everyone is narcissistic as fuck as a part of the culture.

not really compared to koreans

My guess? He roleplays as Japanese on a imageboard.