Trump 2024

This guy is more of a shitposters than his dad is. Non-stop bantz If he’s elected.

Attached: 8EE5A17A-A4B4-44AE-8758-DBEF656DD3F0.jpg (1242x1564, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1051885752357916672
youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link?

He'll be President after his sister I believe.

>He'll be President after his sister I believe.
There's no successor to Trump

Eric is the only one I think who actually has the charisma to do it, but more than likely none of them will. Maybe Baron, who knows.

PLEASE RUN PLEASE RUN

Man you fucking kikes are scared shitless. What do you not understand about THE NEW WORLD ORDER CONTROLLED BY KIKES IS OVER. CENTRAL BANKING AND ZIONISM ARE GOING BYEBYE.

there literally is though, in 2024 it will be between Kanye, Ivanka, Jeb!, and a yet unknown left-wing contender who will be trans, muslim, disabled, and even though they were born a woman they'll be a trans-woman some how (sexually identify as another woman?) and don't forget a PoC

Trump will rule until his death in 20 years, upon which time Barron will be unleashed.

he's good with the cyber

>THE NEW WORLD ORDER CONTROLLED BY KIKES IS OVER. CENTRAL BANKING AND ZIONISM ARE GOING BYEBYE.
Keep dreaming. Even if Trump gets a second term, we'll use whatever he's done to our advantage. You're dumb enough to believe nothing Trump does can be used against you. That will be your downfall. We don't take chances, only insurances.

Attached: 1500034591.jpg (235x214, 8K)

HAHAHAHAHA
well that didn't age well

>only insurances.
payouts are ending dogg

'Dances with libtards ' say orange man speak with fork tongue.

Attached: Wompum.jpg (678x381, 40K)

Don Jr would absolutely shitpost here with James Woods. They are fucking hilarious and I love them. Don Jr Pres / Vice President James Woods PLEASE.

Attached: 1539122466213.jpg (675x1200, 156K)

>payouts are ending dogg
Our payouts never end. Our business is war. Economic or physical. Since majority of the world's economy is run by non-perishable goods, the only way to keep a continuous demand for goods is war. We must destroy everything we build so that we can build again.
War is inevitable. The world decays without war. With Hillary, we would have got our physical war. With Trump, we won't get our physical war, but we will get our economic war. We control the world outside the U.S. Not Trump.

Ivanka is a left-wing kikess

He's the best

Fuck Ivanka hell no

>Ivanka is a left-wing kikess
Do you want the world to stabilize quickly after a few short years of war? Or do you want us to draw the U.S. out into a long and painful economic war? You're choice.

Wow that clap back

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-16-55-23.png (1440x2880, 1013K)

Holy shit she is STILL going on Twitter. Some 30+ tweets back to back doing maximum damage control. What a melt down!

Attached: 1533695793308.png (500x500, 215K)

he's free to shitpost and provide bantz mostly because he's not elected. Trump used to shitpost all the time as well. Once elected, though, he'll have to dial is way back like Trump has. Not to say Trump hasn't still shitposted as president, but he's gotta be careful about it and keep things subtle

I fucking hate entitled self-serving self-righteous liberal cunts. Fucking know it alls.

The twitter NPC meme is so real it hurts.

So Warren potentially has SLIGHTLY more or slightly less Indian DNA than the average American... brilliant.

Your control is falling apart before your eyes lmao

btfo

Attached: GIF68790.gif (627x929, 2.45M)

Checked. Baron is being trained in the art of the deal

>Your control is falling apart before your eyes lmao
Enjoy your stupid delusion and your stupid thread.

Eric Trump 2024, fuck that dried up fake tit having jew whore Ivanka. She's an SJW she just doesn't want to get too out of line and piss off daddy.

>Eric is the only one I think who actually has the charisma to do it

harsh reality is he doesnt have the looks

Trump looks like a alpha chad. Say what you will about Obama, but he had the safe black man Will Smith vibes in 2008. George Bush had that frat farmer image. Bill Clinton was a slick talker.

Ugly people dont get elected.

The sad part is Warren at one point stood up against financial oppression. She stood against TPP, just like Trump.

Now what? Did she get MKULTRA'd?

In the past, if you wanted a physical war you would have just gotten it. The fact you weren't able to make a choice shows me your influence isn't as strong as you'd like it to be.

you can't be a never-trumper if you agree with him at all

I want eternal war, until the earth is cleansed of all life besides a few water bears, how about you

Attached: I see you.png (740x900, 923K)

Nice post Donald, keep up the good work.
We KNOW you're OUR guy.

Meh, I have a foul taste in my mouth from suspecting her rejection of TPP was just her bandwagoning on the Bernie train. Hence, she could never be trusted.

Attached: 1539640887460.jpg (768x768, 51K)

all this back peddeling you went from impeachment in the first year to maybe trump will get a second term

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE SO MUCH COMMIE?

agreed, she'll flip-flop like kerry when she gets the chance
youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg

i'm scottish and like him.

poltards should get tested and when they come in with

Attached: wen.png (196x250, 59K)

Same. No longer care if I die too. I only ask that I get to see the purifying glow for at least one millisecond before my eyes boil. I used to look up at the sky when I was a kid and have a fear that a giant black disc would suddenly appear over my head--now I kind of do so longingly. Just fucking end us. Every day is worse.

You call that saving the thumbnail, leaf?

Attached: thumbnail saving.jpg (98x125, 3K)

>illiterate negro
illiterate negro
>illiterate negro
illiterate negro
>illiterate negro
illiterate negro
>illiterate negro
illiterate negro
>illiterate negro
illiterate negro
>illiterate negro
illiterate negro
>illiterate negro
illiterate negro
>illiterate negro
illiterate negro
>illiterate negro
illiterate negro

>We don't take chances, only insurances.
get a load of this turbofaggot. WEW

Don Jr is unironically turning into "national treasure" status before our eyes.

Ivanka is a liberal.

Fuck Ivanka's libshit ass, up the ass. She nearly compromised Trump for being daddy's girl who always gets what she wants.

I hope Ivanka asks POTUS to bomb more Israeli airfields.

>saving a small google image and blowing it up
How far we have fallen

Attached: Typicalpoluser.jpg (3816x2232, 604K)

The fed and IMF are being dismantled
Enjoy your delusion, your IDF draft papers should arrive soon

>glasses
check
>pale as the moon
check
>trying to give 'fuck me eyes' but coming off retarded
check
>hiding everything but her face to shroud her obesity
checkity check

Attached: harveynani.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Don Jr has had a lot of pretty fire material over the last year.

Ivanka is one of the biggest low IQ shitlibs in the entire country. Shes practically an SJW. She has no business in politics whatsoever.
Trump's two sons at least appear to be normie conservatives, appear to be.

lyin Lizz is a pale faced liar

>There's no successor to Trump
100% Barron. He is literally being forged in the fires of the corrupt kike media he will rule the US with a fair but iron fist

Jesus you American's are fucking stupid. You'll spend time arguing over this pointless crap while the government released reports today showing this administration is plummeting your country into debt.

You think this shit isn't planned out? While you argue like 3rd graders your country is falling apart.

Attached: RW06BjM.jpg (1183x750, 65K)

She's an aberrant.

>this administration is plummeting your country into debt.

No, that was king nigger. Trump has the market at literally record highs.

Run your damaghe control subroutine, kike NPC

>You'll spend time arguing over this pointless crap while the government released reports today showing this administration is plummeting your country into debt.
Uhh, thats been happening for decades.

Attached: Federal_Debt.png (481x289, 7K)

debt is a lie, we can print our way and trade our way out of debt which is exactly what trump is doing you butt pirate faggot

>tfw Barron ushers in the dawn of the 1000 year Reich

Attached: Smug Hitler.gif (168x176, 1.49M)

>Holy shit she is STILL going on Twitter. Some 30+ tweets back to back doing maximum damage control. What a melt down!

Who knew she was an autistic spaz like Obamaleaf.

Yikes.

the rise of barren will bring with it the greatest epoch the world has even seen

Attached: barrontimetravel.jpg (1598x3230, 3.75M)

I already said you guys were fucking stupid. You don't need to prove it.

Democrats will never be elected again and Ivanka is too leftwing.

Eric or Junior will be the next president.

Trump will rule for eternity to be honest.

Most science fiction depicting Earth as spacefarers show monarchy to be the most stable.

If only James Woods was younger, he should be Press Secretary.

Imagine the voice of Disney's Hades as Press Secretary.

she's done

Attached: 13321312313.jpg (500x792, 208K)

pretty sure Jr. is actually an user.

Barron will complete the system of German Idealism and establish the Imperium after the Senate kills his father

Attached: 1534812649524.jpg (393x462, 29K)

does she drive home with the window open
to catch her nightly dinner?

Attached: big mouth.jpg (780x520, 98K)

She actually has a solid segment that is can be backtracked. It's not huge, 15cm is not much but in the report the data is pretty good. So, after looking at her pedigree, I'd say she likely had a native ancestor in the Carolinas around 1755-75. No big deal, but not a hoax either. Not Cherokee, though.

100 years of Trumps, please.