Someone is trying to genocide whites

Someone is trying to genocide whites

Who?

List of existential threats to whites and white civilization:
>1347 - Black Death ravages Europe killing 60% of the European population
>1914 - First world war massacres about 15% of the European population
>1939 - Second world war massacres about 15% of the European population
>1960 to present - Mass migration laws in white countries enacted
>1970 to present - Social justice, gay rights, feminism, and affirmative action polices gain traction within white countries; white population growth annihilated
>1990 to present - Terroristic gun massacres in western nations, laws passed to disarm the entirety of white populations
>2010 to present - Mass migration picks up tempo, millions flood into white nations
>2016 to present - Social justice goes off the deep end and becomes explicity anti-white
>2018 - South African Government dangerously close to explicit white genocide of South African Boers

I know Jow Forums is going to say Jews.
I think it's worse than Jews. I think Jews are a scapegoat. This kind of coordinated effort spanning literal centuries is not something any small group of people can manage. It's too difficult to communicate across the world back in those times. Too difficult to coordinate these efforts across multiple bureaucracies. And Jews are ostensibly white - any white genocide ends up targeting them by proxy as well. There is something else at work here.

Something wants whites dead, and that entity is pursuing that goal through every possible subversive means available. No direct action, but rather indirect and discrete. You only do this for two reasons:

1. You want to hide who you are
2. You aren't strong enough for an upfront fight

We are fighting something that we haven't even been aware exists. The pieces are coming together.

Attached: 1538287507828.png (692x1024, 776K)

>Who?
Jews.

Attached: 1491356346101.jpg (3800x3800, 1.64M)

>I know Jow Forums is going to say Jews.
Jews.

Attached: 1527811110944.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

The plot thickens.

Attached: CC5i-iMW8AAZ6TW.jpg (692x664, 175K)

>I think it's worse than Jews.
Jews.

Attached: 1536429524365.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

Every day JIDF posts self-defeatingly obvious spam.

- Black Death ravages Europe killing 60% of the European population
Jews
- First world war massacres about 15% of the European population
Jews
- Second world war massacres about 15% of the European population
Jews
to present - Mass migration laws in white countries enacted
Jews
to present - Social justice, gay rights, feminism, and affirmative action polices gain traction within white countries; white population growth annihilated
Jews
to present - Terroristic gun massacres in western nations, laws passed to disarm the entirety of white populations
Jews
to present - Mass migration picks up tempo, millions flood into white nations
Jews
to present - Social justice goes off the deep end and becomes explicity anti-white
Jews
- South African Government dangerously close to explicit white genocide of South African Boers
Jews

I understand what you are saying, but let's remove the Jews from Earth and see if things improve for whites.

>We are fighting something that we haven't even been aware exists
i'll bite, who/what do you think it is?

If it's not the jews, it's Wakanda and that's just not believable

Sweden Canada most EU countries Australia South Africa Norway . Well basically all white countries had %50 corporate tax rate till Reaganomics was adapted. Capitalist greed is killing us.

It's demons, the jews and catholic whites are their human generals.
It goes further too, the poisoning of the ocean is also a part of their plans, all the filth and radiation dumped in is not a coincidence, demons are are destroyed by clean waters.

There is a chance that there is someone else behind it, the entire planning of the chosen ones and the support they get fro millennia, high possibility of Extraterrestrial meddling.

> I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:9
> For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 6:12
> You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Babylon.
Acts 7:43
> You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god - which you made for yourselves.
Amos 5:26

Attached: flag2.jpg (236x511, 36K)

>Someone is trying to genocide whites
Whites can't be genocided because there will always be people who experience melanin depletion as a result of living in shitty, inhuman climates.

Attached: White rabbit high five.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

... but jews were literally responsible for 8-of-9 of those threats to white civilization. The black death is was only helped spread by jews.

Fuck off back into your oven, leafkike.

>The black death is was only helped spread by jews.
You mean by networks of trade via ship, which served as the driving force of European economic success and is the force that created the Renaissance in Italy.

Why do you hate the Renaissance so much, user? Does good art make you feel inferior?

Attached: Bernini St Theresa.jpg (770x1111, 77K)

whoever it is? has already wiped out most of the ancient brown peoples culture they want a slave race with brown mixed race goyim, theres an image that does the rounds here from some military higher up's book. mixed race people with no cultural heritage fed on a steady diet of tv media and dodgy food will be easily mallable.

someone post the image please.

You're literally a fucking retard, how about this? shit happens.

Didd you think that on your own faggot brain or did a cock help you?

Yeah, shitty inhuman climates are fine with me if it means no more niggers. 99% sure that is how Europe happened.

Even if you say it isn't the jews and the jews are just a front man, it's still the jews.

>literal centuries
More than that user, much more.

Attached: 20120208-Laments_on_the_ruin_of_Ur_A.jpg (506x338, 60K)

>List of existential threats to whites and white civilization
All of the things you listed can be atributed partially or completely to the doings of organized Jewry (yes, even the Black Death: wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions).

>This kind of coordinated effort spanning literal centuries is not something any small group of people can manage.
They can If that small group of people dominates the commerce and finance of every country they went. Making usury and dishonesty their mark, Europeans have come up with ideas to distinguish the Jewish merchants (like, for example, the yellow hat) all though-out history.

>It's too difficult to communicate across the world back in those times.
Maybe up until to Medieval but in modern era it became increasingly easier.

>Too difficult to coordinate these efforts across multiple bureaucracies.
Not If 1) you infiltrate the most influential levels of the system (which they did), 2) have an extremely organized and loyal group of people (which they had/have thanks to their religious tribalism) and 2) If you actively coordinate efforts in destroying those bureaucracies (which they did).

[1/2]

Attached: 1491356349741.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

>And Jews are ostensibly white - any white genocide ends up targeting them by proxy as well.
You are imagining white genocide in a South African style where non-whites are actively looking for whites to kill and they may confuse a Jew for an European, I get it, but this is not the case and won't be the case. You are ignoring that their major weapon are books. Through their books they create the foundations of European genocide (Marxism, Capitalism, Feminism, Nihilism, etc.). The only thing that can kill Europeans is other Europeans - and they know this. Nothing can conquer or kill Europeans except their own people, that's why they spread division and anti-natalism propaganda aided by their financial and political influence to remove the roots of Europeans (thus making it more docile).

>1. You want to hide who you are
They do, only recently they had become so bold (see: Barbara Spectre) to admit their identity and interests.

>2. You aren't strong enough for an upfront fight
They obviously aren't -and never were- strong enough to face gentiles in direct war, see David (Jews) and Goliath (Gentiles)

>We are fighting something that we haven't even been aware exists.
Finally this holds true to Jews and Jewry as well. Once you put on the sunglasses...

[2/2]

Attached: 1494812306801.png (1247x700, 742K)

>I think it's worse than Jews.
You're right. It's actually the synagogue of satan (Rev 3:9). But let's not get into that now.

Because capitalism is the other side of the materialistic coin from communism. This is the false dichotomy that the Jewish bankers, ((corporate masters)) and ((Moloch worshipers)) in general have setup to create their perfect slaver race.

are you retarded?