Just realized that nearly all the main characters on Seinfeld are JEWS

Just realized that nearly all the main characters on Seinfeld are JEWS

Attached: cast_37310_copy_-_h_2018[1].jpg (768x433, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDABzGe94GU&app=desktop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Louis-Dreyfus
youtube.com/watch?v=bDABzGe94GU
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought Kramer's goyish

>tv shows
>jewish
shocked.jpg

elaine and kramer arent jews

The actors are Jews except Michael Richards, I think only one main character, Elaine, is jewish

look into it further user. it isn't just the seinfeld show. it isn't just actors that are obviously jewish looking either.

Attached: troll.jpg (317x246, 10K)

Why do they look extremely Jewish though?

There is a whole episode about a Dentist turning into a Jew and complaining about the Holocaust. Pretty based and Redpilled.

The show covers their Jewishness a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=bDABzGe94GU&app=desktop
Based Kramer trying to save the baby from mutilation.

Is there a single American sitcom/cartoon in history that went for more than two seasons and didn't feature at least one plot relating to a bar mitzvah? Imagine watching American TV and not being a kike.

Is this whole thread a troll? Of course they are all Jewish you fucken idiots.

Even cartoons hey arnold arthur had Jewish themes characters

Attached: IMG_2217.jpg (780x393, 69K)

GOATFELD

cause they ain't jews.

Attached: covering my tracks 1.jpg (1142x992, 658K)

so what? funny show.

get a hobby that doesn't involve making stupid racist threads.

George isn't jewish you fucks

Elane is supposed to be Catholic and Hispanic. Her last name is Benez. Jerry is the only in character Jew.

The only jew is jerry

Attached: a show about nothing .png (500x389, 97K)

No shit sherlock

well, isn't it set in new york?

His father and mother are clearly Jewish. Jesus Christ, his dad is played by turbokike Jerry Stiller.

I didn't notice it that much back then, but if I see a clip now, it just screams New York Jew. Hell, George sounds like he's basically doing a Woody Allen impersonation.

isn't the actress jewish royalty tho?

Hey Arnold! Was the most jewish show on Nickelodeon. Both overtly and covertly.

The show is literally a jewish name.

If I'm not mistaken all 1990's NBC must see TV was Jewish. They all lived on the same area of Manhattan. And Mad About You, Friends, and Seinfeld all shared several characters and crossover episodes.

Attached: mad_about_you_black_copy_-_h_2017.jpg (1296x730, 151K)

she's not hispanic. if you watched the episode where she thought she was in an interracial relationship with a white dude she thought she was black, the white dude thought she was hispanic.
and she said "no, i'm not"

Attached: Autobalance.jpg (1068x662, 131K)

He's literally imitating Larry David mixed with Woody Allen.

brothers. Thousands of Jews fled Spain during the Inquisition. South America is literally ruled by Spanish Jews. Pic related is a Spanish Jewess from Mexico with a cooking show on PBS

Attached: Patis-Mexican-Table.png (572x456, 403K)

Jerry is Jewish in real life and the show
George is Jewish in real life
Elaine is Jewish in real life
Kramer is not Jewish in either
Larry David (creator, writer) is Jewish in real life
Newman is not Jewish in either
George's dad is Jewish in real life
George's mom is Jewish in real life
Jerry's mom is Jewish on the show, not real life
Jerry's dad is Jewish on the show, not real life

>And Mad About You, Friends, and Seinfeld all shared several characters and crossover episodes
Friends and Seinfeld never crossed over

Jerry is pure kike. George is suggested to be half-jew from his mother, and half-italian from his father. Elaine grew up in waspy baltimore suburbs and its suggested she had a catholic upbringing. Its confirmed that shes a gentile when she talks to a rabbi. Kramer has no indication of any ethnicity or religious background and is probably just pure mutt.

Of the actors, Seinfeld and Alexander are Jewish. Louis-dreyfus is of french descent but includes some jewish and german. Richards is of part Italian descent.

His family used to celebrate Christmas and he has an Italian last name.

Anti dentite bastard.

But seriously Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld don't go for the bullshit.

Not doubting i was miataken. Its been a long time since i cared about those shows. They both crossed into Mad About You.
It's really crazy how kiked we Americans became in the 90s because those programs were designed to disarm us from hating sleazy neurotic NY Jews.

No the Lebanese rule South America.

I thought the celebrated a made up holiday called "Festivus"

what about Lloyd Braun

Attached: george.png (500x375, 245K)

>Kramer has no indication
He doesn't identify as Jewish in the episode where he's arranging a Jewish Single's Night.

Manhattan Jews? NO

not fkn rly

>Newman not Jewish

Attached: IMG_2219.jpg (250x226, 15K)

Seinfeld is Jewish as an actor and character
Dreyfus and Jason are Jewish but don't play Jewish characters
Richards isn't Jewish nor does he portray a Jewish character

>Newman is not Jewish in either
pretty sure Newman is a Jew. he got super offended when Jerry was making out during Schindler's list.

her family owns a sizable chunk of world's shipping. she was born a billionaire heiress and it fucking shows, she's classy af and she aged like wine

Fucking hate this bitch. Most annoying accent ever.

>for the rest of us
More kike d and c. They cant help it.

>Jay Scott Greenspan (born September 23, 1959),[2] known by his stage name Jason Alexander, is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, and director.
>Alexander was born in Newark, New Jersey, the son of Jewish parents Ruth Minnie (née Simon), a nurse and health care administrator, and Alexander B. Greenspan, an accounting manager whose first name Jay later borrowed to create his stage name.

Attached: 1531589183545.jpg (336x375, 64K)

Alexander was born in Newark, New Jersey, the son of Jewish parents Ruth Minnie (née Simon), a nurse and health care administrator, and Alexander B. Greenspan

When you understand that she is a Mexican Jewess the accent makes perfect sense

And?

Also Catholics wouldn't have much of an issue of their son converting to another liturgical orthodoxy (in George's case, Latvian), but a Jewish mother would.

Rugrats was far worse.
>tfw now a 30 year old boomer and rewatching old episodes with my 5 year old

Attached: Rugrats_maccababies.jpg (380x262, 14K)

Now "Friends"
Ross is Jewish in real life and in the show
Phoebe is Jewish in real life
Monica is only Jewish in the show
Chandler is goy all around
Joey is goy all around
Rachel is goy all around, although the writers 'saw her as a Jew'
Mike (Phoebe husband) is Jewish in real life
Janice is Jewish in real life and in the show
Gunther is goy
Phoebe's brother is goy
Carol is goy
Susan (is a Jew in real life and maybe the show can't remember

>It's really crazy how kiked we Americans became in the 90s because those programs were designed to disarm us from hating sleazy neurotic NY Jews.
It's over 100 years in the making. The 1920s were Jew infestation period, after migrating here en masse at the end of the 19th century. The US has not been the US since the T. Roosevelt era.

Michael Richards is LITERALLY WEARING A STAR OF DAVID NECKLACE in EVERY single fucking episode . Fuck outta here with “not a Jew”

I don’t know why they let him because Cosmo Kramer isn’t a Jew in the show.

Sein(((feld))) and it really took you that long to figure that out? By the way virtually all TV is written/performed/directed by Jews, theres a reason why we call it "talmudvision"

Nope. We kicked out the jews in 1492. Most of them.

I like the part where Joey forgets to get phoebe a blind date and he tells her that his name is Mike then he goes to the coffee shop and yells Mike! and grabs him

the only correct reply.

So are the writers and yes Kramer and elaine are jews as are their actors

I don't think you understand what I was saying. Never before the 1990's were TV shows completely about NYC Jewish life written by Jews and Starring Jews being Jews. We were conditioned to accept their daily Jewing as a form of entertainment and acceptable social behavior.

>The camera started rolling just as Richards began his attack, screaming at one of the men, "Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f***ing fork up your ass." Richards continued, "You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherf**ker. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger!" The crowd is visibly and audibly confused and upset. Richards responds by saying, "They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a nigger."

is Kramer /ourguy/

Attached: KKKramer[1].jpg (450x669, 103K)

Wrong board bro, this is for political discussions

I understand English is a second language to you. But I was referring to the Inquisition in my post.

Harrison Ford included.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Louis-Dreyfus

She is descended from french Jews you absolute fucking retards

>Just realized that nearly all the main characters on Seinfeld are JEWS
Wait until you find out what one group controls and owns virtually the entire media...

chandler is a goy, his dad is a drag queen/crossdresser

what did they mean by this.

also jen Anniston is ajew in real life I think she had a nose job.

Jews are good at comedy

>Just realized that nearly all the main characters on Seinfeld are JEWS
Do you even hollywood?

Attached: akc94904094.jpg (392x400, 25K)

subversive comedy is their forte.

Curb is outstanding comedy tho Larry manages to make fun of everyone.

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1537114636365.jpg (640x645, 61K)

the one when larry thinks hes a goyim TOPPEST OF KEKS

HOOK LINE AND SINKER

what is this supposed to prove

Richards has no jewish ancestry but converted to Judaism. They don't accept him as one of them.... that was evidenced when they did not cover for up after the racist rant and destroyed his career.

Yes, but at one time they celebrated christmas. Festivus was invented after Frank grew angry with the capitalistic nature of christmas.

I'm not talking about the actor here

Fairly sure Elaine is a non-practicing Jew.

Didn't she have to find a Mohel to perform a circumcision in one episode?
Why would they leave that task to a Goy?
youtube.com/watch?v=bDABzGe94GU

The whole Helga fantasizing over Arnold thing used to piss me off though.

Just rape him Helga ffs.

No fucking shit, OP. I knew this when I was a kid in the 90s.

I had a crush on Elaine

Attached: 8763EE43-39A4-4529-9FC2-F7EB8E45E678.jpg (662x656, 142K)

Only took you 27 years to work it out.

MUH NEUROTIC MANHATTAN JEW HUMOR

>Richards has no jewish ancestry but converted to Judaism. They don't accept him as one of them
And look at the character they gave this converted goy. The complete nutjob crazy person character.

Really nice consolation prize for the shabbest of goys

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
/ourguy/

I really have no idea how you missed this.

>Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David producing
>Kramer, George, and Jerry are Jewish
>Elaine isn't
>All the actors except Richards in the main cast are Jewish, Richards identifies as Jewish for some reason
>Literally episodes arguing about ideal Jewish foods, George's mom is a hysterical Jewess, and Elaine has an episode with shiksa factor as a discussion

Like what show did you even watch?

literally half the episodes are just the gang complaining about money problems

>they did not cover for up after the racist rant and destroyed his career.

Seinfeld supported him 100%.
He went on a talk show and explained he was definitely not a racist, just under a lot of stress and doing something he wasn't used to.

I guess other Jews in the business decided to destroy his career anyways, but not Jerry and probably not anyone else from the cast.

all jews.

Attached: jewinsky.jpg (272x185, 6K)

they were pretty ok for jews though.

i don't mind them when they're making funny jokes on jew island (manhattan)

fair enough on the specificity, but i am saying in return that this is another step in a long line of jewish degeneracy normalized upon the US. 20s drinking and sexual exhibitionist culture, 50s sexual music, 60s drugs, 70s activism, 80s black culture, 90s gay culture, 2000s total descent to where we are now. media is their weapon and they wield it well.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

He is.

Dreyfus. Really?

>But seriously Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld don't go for the bullshit.
jerry is a late blooming cuck pedo who went from teenage girl to gold digging hideous yenta

Interesting

Attached: F01E4970-5C73-4693-92DB-DBDB763F2FE2.jpg (425x320, 68K)