How long until this kino is released?

How long until this kino is released?

Attached: IMG_20181013_192433.jpg (1080x1339, 345K)

“Rouge Killers”

give me a quick rundown, how is Trump involved in this?

t. non-American

>hey Saudi death squad just let me check the time real quick

Or is it more likely your I gadgets are always recording?

I don't think the apple watch can be used that way but whatever

Never. The footage has been "lost"

Attached: 20033399-1280x0.jpeg.jpg (1280x764, 57K)

>saudis have murdered more WaPo journalists than Americans have
Shameful and needs to change ASAP

everything you save on apple devices is also saved to icloud if youre connected to the interwebs

>ahhh Mr. Khashoggi your watch seems to be emitting a loud buzzing noise
>not to worry it's just my candy crush notifications, carry on waterboarding me

Attached: bzzzz.jpg (640x360, 170K)

>thinking the US Govt and MIC will drop a 150bi USD business deal just because of some Saudi shitter

Nah, all stays the same, everyone will forget this by Christmas.

holy shit "the cloud" was actually useful for once

there's no footage, it's just audio

Trump even said he doesn't "want to risk" US jobs, but mentioned some vague other sanctions as repercussions, you're right though come christmas it'll be "hey, who's super not keen to see aquaman!"

should i start with season 1? never watched it besides random episodes here and there

soon

Attached: Khashoggi murder.jpg (1214x410, 179K)

certainly, end after season 10, don't start 11.

it's unlikely to be released.

back door deals are being worked out. probably the saudis will pay north of a billion $ to silence erdogan on this one.

so you're all really learning that khashoggi existed and was one of osama bin laden's close friends?

btw, look up salem bin laden if you want a true goatfuck bantmaster. he secretly fed his family pork, telling them it was beef. he got drunk at weddings and played terrible guitar improvisation. he bought a compound in florida and tried to install 4 european/american GFs in saudi like a private united nations harem

the bin laden family is huge and mostly not terrorists. osama's own son is a fashion designer FFS.

required reading if you want to know how a one-eyed yemeni milked the riches nouveaux saudi royalty for billions, just so they could destroy their own cities with garish architecture

these muslims are so dumb, they installed air conditioning tunnels miles away from the "holy" mosque in mecca or medina (forget which) just so capable repairmen (westerners) wouldn't have to enter the autistic muslim zone in the city center

it must cost like $500 a second to run that shit

fuck just sage me to allah

Attached: serveimage.jpg (262x400, 19K)

How the fuck did he pull that off? They allowed him to keep his watch?

Spooks get killed all the time. Oftentimes it's the people they were working for that do it, when their death becomes needed to fit a narrative.
Also even the recording could be staged. Remember the Ukrainian journalist who got "killed" a few months ago? They brought out photographic evidence and everything before it came out that it was all staged.

you're talking about people who wear pizza parlor tablecloths on their heads, bro

fair enough

The people that offed him are tied in with the left, DNC, Clintons, etc. That means collusion with big tech. That means the evidence is gone. This is Seth Rich level.

not really. it seems more likely that the world's biggest financier of terrorism and despotic muslim dictatorship (saudi literally has religious police) murdered an inconvenient pseudo-terrorist who wanted to marry the wrong kind of muslim

I record all of my farts and upload them to the icloud