ITT: Vaccines -- Do the pros outweigh the cons?

My wife and I are digging more into vaccines, especially as relates to our children. Basically, here's where we're at right now, but I don't know what else I'm missing.

>Vaccines can immunize/protect against certain diseases
>Vaccines can also have cross-contaminant viruses in them
Article related: web.archive.org/web/20181001202955/https://www.sfgate.com/health/article/Rogue-virus-in-the-vaccine-Early-polio-vaccine-2899957.php

>No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings to the injured party (or the injured party’s legal representative) of the potential dangers resulting from the administration of the vaccine manufactured by the manufacturer.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22

I don't want to unnecessarily endanger my children, but have no idea which side to fall on. Help me out Jow Forums.

Attached: infant-vaccination.jpg (406x250, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2012/05/08/elizabeth-warren-ancestor-trail-of-tears/amp/?
auswaertiges-amt.de/de/aussenpolitik/laender/brasilien-node/brasiliensicherheit/201092#content_6
youtu.be/o3P6wVUH0pc
youtube.com/watch?v=v9bVeEwyxXk
youtube.com/watch?v=61MjmbELI84
abcnews.go.com/Health/unvaccinated-child-dies-flu-florida/story?id=58514216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm pro some vaccines and against others (hpv etc)..

You are a Mutt already. Do not be an idiot too. Go vaccinate your kids.

Autism is a fate worse than death. Only retards would vaxx

I am sorry for your loss.

Autism is the next step in human evolution and unironically a good thing

Can you explain your reasoning? Is it something like, "You don't need the HPV vaccine unless you're a roastie, so why bother, but you should get other vaccines such as MMR?"

His point of view makes complete sense if you are questioning vaccines in general. There are some vaccines that everyone should get because the diseases that they prevent are absolutely horrible. Therefore in most civilized nations (and even in the third world) everyone should get them. If you do not want to vaccinate your kid with the optional stuff because you do not trust big pharma / the government / whatever, then just don't get the optional stuff. But for the love of your god, and for your own children sake, do not try to skip the obligatory ones. Do not trust clickbait. Just go with that the WHO says.
The only reason why the anti vaccination movement is a thing in the first place is because vaccines are working. You don't hear about stuff like Polio everywhere because it has been pretty much annihilated. By vaccines. The diseases that are getting prevented from vaccines are way worse than anything than the minimal possibility of your kid getting """AUTISM""" which is not even proven to be caused by vaccines. Do not fall for the fearmongering. Please. Do it for your children.

That's pretty much in line with where we're at right now. I don't think we're going to get flu shots this fall, and we're undecided about HPV when our kids get older. But we will give them the main vaccines that protect against the horrible, fucked up shit in the world.

I'm trying to research this topic too. Why is our vaccine schedule requiring 36 shots by the age of 5? Why do infants whose mothers definitely don't have hepatitis need to be vaccinated against it? These are some of my questions

The German gov. recommends HPV for girls from the age of 9 and older. Apparently the virus is quite common, and the main concern is a noticeable increase in cancer rates. Also HPV is quite common and has all kinds of annoying consequences. Should go for it if you have a girl. Getting it out of the way during early childhood seems like the easy way to not forget about it. From what I have gathered it can be part of a lot of early childhood combination vaccines anyways.

Putting trust in big pharma to inject substances into your newborn? No, do not vaccinate.

D O N O T B E A H A P P Y C A M P E R

>not vaccinating your child because of fear propaganda

I get that your country is fucked in that regard, and that your companies are even worse moneygrabbing monsters than ours, but not everything has to be bad, just because hating on "the system" is currently en vogue.

Pic related is what we do over here. Just do yourself a favor and speak to physicians or nonprofits before you decide which vaccines to not get. If you are scared of your pediatrician being a jew puppet, then go to other scientific organizations for advice. Just do not swallow the antivaxxer bullshit without considering the enormous risks.

Attached: Germany_Vaccination_Schedule.png (1552x702, 174K)

Done a fair amount of research on this. My background is in environmental engineering and I’ve done a fair share of interpreting environmental risk assessments. Basically “this is the acceptable chemical concentration per kg body weight.” Clearly exposure to the same mass of chemical is going to have different effects on an 8 pound baby and a 30 pound toddler. The toddler has three times the body weight.

My wife and I have heard numerous stories from people we know about personality changes in 6 month olds following vaccinations. I’ve also looked into the amount of money the government has paid out in relation k adverse vaccine reactions. It’s in the millions. Anyone who says vaccines are 100% safe is lying to you.

Also, the amount of vaccines kids are scheduled to get now is like four times higher than when I was a kid. I see no reason my two year old needs an HPV vaccine, yet it’s on the schedule.

Lastly, our kids aren’t in daycare. My wife stays home with them, so we’re not real worried about exposure.

All this said, we’ve decided to vaccinate our kids, but later than usual. We’ll let them get bigger so they have more mass to absorb the impact of the chemicals that accompany the viral component of the vaccine. We’ll also be able to monitor personality changes better. We plan to take notes/videos prior to vaccinations so we have a “before” to which we can compare the after.

Doctors will push you. They’ll guilt you into feeling like you’re the worst parent ever. We had one basically tell us that our son would die if we didn’t get him vaccinated right away. Trust your gut and remember that you, not the doctor is responsible for your kids’ wellbeing.

You do have a valid point, but monitoring personality changes in children is completely retarded. For obvious reasons. I am not disagreeing with your about the rest of your post. It is just like your opinion man.

But... PERSONALITY CHANGES IN TODDLERS
lol

Do you have toddlers?

Certainly their behavior varies wildly, but personality is more than behavior. It would be extremely concerning and obvious to have an outgoing talkative two year old who all of a sudden stops talking and becomes reserved. That’s the sort of thing that people have experienced.

>Do you have toddlers?
All grown up now.

>That’s the sort of thing that people have experienced.
Neither me, nor any parents that I know have experienced anything similar that could be in any way connected to vaccines. Maybe US vaccines just get poisoned by the CIA to promote their MK Ultra project or something.
If the things that you are pointing out are based in fact, then this is indeed a matter for concern. However, this kind of stuff does not happen here. My boy had some fever cramps, but that is a common thing. Happens to some toddlers all the time, no matter if vaccinated or not.

I’m not suggesting it’s common. On the contrary, it’s very uncommon. But it does happen.

Regardless, I’d rather know there was a difference so I could identify the vaccine as the issue.

Man, I have a new born son.
Are the ones you´ve shared are the oblig ones?

I thought it was just MMR, this is much morre than I thought.

What do you think about all this waiting until they are older? I know it´s illogical, but it just seems nuts to bombard my son who is so tiny with all this, just before flu season, where I´m barely letting him mix with relatives.

Also, is Hep B a legit one, or more like HPV?

Wait until older, especially if they’re not in daycare. More mass = lower concentration.

It is probably different in Spain.
Most of them are also combination shots, but some require multiple shots within a few months.
It is like 11 shots over here before they hit one year.

Oops. It is five shots not 11. Do not even know where I got that number from. It's late over here I guess.

At this point (((pharma))) cares more about profit and bill gates care more about evil than your child's health.
Watch Vaxxed and then decide.
The schedule and all-in-one vaccines are the problem.

Note: The movie Rain Man came out 1 yr before the medical industry decided to double down on vaccines...really refries my beans

You are probably better off letting your kid eat lead based paint chips..probably healthier at this point.

Attached: fuckkkk.jpg (249x249, 26K)

How much does pharma actually make on vaccines? Aren’t they super cheap?

The healthiest people in the world are those who have avoided western food and drugs as whole. Living full strong lives without ever being vaccinated. Much fuller health wise than what we in the west (especially in America) could imagine. Within one generation of being exposed to vaccines and modern western diets their health goes to absolute shit.

source: Weston A Price - Nutritional and Physical Degeneration

The yearly flu shot is really useless. And people put too much emphasis on vaccines when you can get a super strong immune system just by being exposed to germs when you're young+vitamin d3 supplements. Only the really important vaccines should be done in my opinion.

Attached: 1515844778216.jpg (600x430, 28K)

amen

Even the concept behind the flu shot is total nonsense. Our bodies will undergo flu like symptoms when we are detoxifying. How severe and how long depend on the health of the individual. To try to suppress our detox by injecting ourselves with god knows what is insane.

Not really if you consider that bad batches or expired batches are sent to third world countries and injected into people.

Brazil for example purchased millions of doses of flu vaccine that they did not end up administering.
Watched Vaxxed, it is a very informative documentary. It is not anti-vax but does reveal how (((pharma))) is cashing in on frivolous vaccine use. In the US for example, you can't even sue pharma companies if your kid ends up getting fucked up.

Just go along with the recommendations from the Spanish authorities and WHO.
Stuff that is perfectly reasonable here, (for example rabies and tick related stuff) might be completely useless in your region.

They are over here lol.
There are not "cheap" drugs in the US that actually work.

You are not wrong. However, this is more of a dietary and lifestyle thing, and has pretty much nothing to do with vaccines.

Over here only people with weak immune systems get the flu shot. Mostly the elderly.

Gamble your child's life with jews or let them try to survive on Earth naturally

If x of y vaccines create lifelong problems
that cost the families everything they have and often more to 'treat' them, what is the percent of y that x must achieve to be profitable? Not much I think. Also, what is medical enslavement worth and would the great criminals lose money to control the people? I think they would.

If you want to see how jewy the system really is in your country see the vaccines you need to take if you are visiting Brazil.

Most if not all doctors recommend (and in some cases oblige) a person to take several vaccines:
1)Hepatitis A and B
2)Zika
3)Tetanus
4)Yellow fever

even if you are going in a region with NO yellow fever danger they force some people to take that shit. As for Hep A and B...a little insane if you consider that most people won't be in any danger of contracting those diseases.

Yet..if you look at the "commercials" or pamphlets for the vaccines Twinrix they scare the shit out of people saying they can get Hep A and B from contaminated ice cubes LOL

>breitbart.com/politics/2012/05/08/elizabeth-warren-ancestor-trail-of-tears/amp/?

I have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old and neither one has had ANY vaccines. They were both breast fed past the age of two. I can't say if it was the right move or the wrong move. But it was our decision and that decision was respected by our doctors with less push back than we expected. We do not share this information with anyone outside our immediate family because there are some crazy pro-vaccine people out there and, I hate to say, they regularly practice NPC tactics.

There's no good reason you shouldn't encourage all NPCs to get the shot.

got my 2 month olds vaccines today. he cried real hard and it made me tear up a little. i love my little white baby and want him to be healthy, so ill get him vaccinated.

(((they))) prey on fear.
You did the responsible thing but sadly if your kid gets brain damage from the insane vaccine schedule or the heavy metals they injected in his little body, you can't sue their ass.

(((pharma))) was paying out a little too much in court so the government made sure responsible parents like you can't sue them any more. Fucking twisted shit

>jewy the system really is in your country
auswaertiges-amt.de/de/aussenpolitik/laender/brasilien-node/brasiliensicherheit/201092#content_6

Government literally tells people to

a) use condoms
b) get yellow fever shots if you are planning to stay for more than a week
c) don't go to Brazil when pregnant because of Zika

You are not "forced" to get any shots. Also, pretty much everyone here has their Tetanus shots anyways. I really can not see how this advice is "jewy". It seems to me that those are some pretty reasonable guidelines.

It also specifically states that you are probably going to be fine if you do not visit the jungle.

>common
>std
Case closed. Teach her not to fuck/betroth her to the first born son of your best friend

Tetnas and polio are the ones I was considering when older, say 5ish.

My tetnas is lapsed 10 years+ and my wife has never had vaccines, maybe it doesn't matter.

>common
>std
Let me quote the WHO:

Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a group of viruses that are extremely common worldwide.
There are more than 100 types of HPV, of which at least 13 are cancer-causing (also known as high risk type).
HPV is mainly transmitted through sexual contact and most people are infected with HPV shortly after the onset of sexual activity.
Cervical cancer is caused by sexually acquired infection with certain types of HPV.
Two HPV types (16 and 18) cause 70% of cervical cancers and precancerous cervical lesions.
There is also evidence linking HPV with cancers of the anus, vulva, vagina and penis.
Cervical cancer is the second most common cancer in women living in less developed regions with an estimated 445 000 new cases in 2012 (84% of the new cases worldwide).
In 2012, approximately 270 000 women died from cervical cancer; more than 85% of these deaths occurring in low- and middle-income countries.
Vaccines against HPV 16 and 18 have been approved for use in many countries.

Sorry user, but I trust them more than some random trollposter on the Interwebs.

MIT Professor says NO to vaccines.
youtu.be/o3P6wVUH0pc

Attached: No_thanks.png (1440x810, 588K)

>I am a computer scientist.
HAHAHAHAHA nice interview.

Vaccines are retarded, and anyone claiming the name of “science” is even more retarded and reddit tier. They are filled with 10x more than toxic doses of heavy metals. There is no regulation or oversight in their production. They bypass the FDA strict guidelines for medicine. They ignore any and all contraindications during administration. Scientific studies use adjuvants in the placebos which means they are NOT a true placebo. Unvaccinated studies do not get approved because “not vaccinating is un ethical.” Vaccines are vehicles or profit for corporations which means their production and manufacturing is under the law of fiduciary duty so executives must make the most cost effective choices in materials instead of the safest choices. You can’t sue vax manufacturers. All studies are conducted by testing one vax at a time yet in practice over seven are given at once. The full schedule has NEVER been scientifically tested. Many diseases were eradicated without ever having a vaccine for them. Cancer causing SV40 monkey virus admitted to be in polio vaccines. I mean, need I fucking go on?

The proof is in the pudding anyway, my two year old son is leaps and bounds ahead of other children his age. I dont say this with any arrogance either, I wish it wasnt so. It’s uncomfortable as fuck constantly fielding questions from parents asking why their children are still incoherently babbling and mine is lucid and speaking in full sentences. Constantly down playing his natural development as to not make others feel badly. Even worse, you cant even talk with anyone about it, it has become so taboo and you choosing to not vaccinate threatens the intelligence of other well meaning parents, because they trust and believe their doctor yet are too lazy to dig in to the details. So you obviously must be some wacko quack because my doctor told me so, yet deep in their mind they know something is wrong when they see adverse reactions and serious intellectual regression in their own children after taking them for a round of shots. But it feels a lot better to just stay ignorant of the issues at large and convince yourself of your own faulty beliefs otherwise you would have to deal with the guilt that comes from choosing to poison your child and retard their development because you are scared of rare non lethal diseases. “You are virtuous and right, you take your kids to get their shots and anyone else who doesn’t it putting other people at risk and they are bad people!” What a common attitude and a terrible brainwashing to be convinced that treated your child as a medical experiment is not only the right choice but virtuous as well.

Its not like this is something new in human development either. We have always fucked ourselves up and denied it until there is absolutely no doubt in anyone’s mind there is a problem. Then and only then do the high priests of our society, doctors and scientists say anything. Just look at cigarettes, asbestos, and lead paint. All three are terribly toxic for you but it took DECADES to do anything about

You are wrong about a lot of this stuff. Polio was not eradicated. They changed what they call it. Better sanitation and understanding of germ theory has led to the decline of these diseases, not the vaccines. Autism is in fact caused by vaccines, at least in part, and this is known and proven by various studies. I know you will disagree, but hopefully others will see this post and see that you are wrong, and spouting the same old talking points to push poison onto innocent babies.

Most are pretty good, space them out and take singularly and later than recommended. Flu vaccine is stupid. Hpv vaccine is stupid.

>inb4 hurr durrnwhy against hpv vaccine

Would you give your kid an aids vaccine at two years old?

It doesnt matter how much they make. Because they are vehicles of profit, however much or little, they are bounded by the law of fiduciary duty. Executives must make choices to make them as profitable as possible or face legal repercussions from share holders. Seems good right?

Attached: JewishVaccination.jpg (1920x1469, 976K)

What risks faggot? None of the diseases beig vaccinated for are fatal. More people ON RECORD have died from the measles vaccine than measles the disease.

And leaded gasoline just to add to your excellent post. You mentioned your healthy unvaccinated son. My two sons are both unvaccinated and so much healthier and smarter than their cousins and similarly aged friends. It is tragic to see what these vaccines do to our young children. My two year old is very close to reading already, and is picking up reading. My one year old already tries to say his ABCs, but can't do it because his little mouth and vocal cords can't get there yet. It is cute to hear him try tho. We know exactly what he is doing.

Get them vaccinated man. I'm a microbiologist and I've studied immunology. They're sound science. Yes there is a chance for an adverse reaction, but compared to getting something like measles or polio it's a chance that's worth taking. If it's not in the recommended schedule, do individual research on that vaccine and the different methods of administration. There are a few types that can use things like dead organisms, or organisms that aren't able to make you sick. They work by raising the infectious dose of a pathogen so high that it's almost impossible for you to get ill, since the second time the immune system encounters it the reaction is much, much faster thanks to memory B cells.

Fucking lying online, faggot. Measles isn't even that bad. You are a scumbag.

As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children.
About one child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with intellectual disability.
For every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it.

t. CDC

Now please go ahead and show me how one or two in a thousand vaccinated children die.
Fucking idiot.
Next you go ahead and spout even bigger nonsense, like cancer is not real and how viruses do not exist.

>HPV is mainly transmitted through sexual contact and most people are infected with HPV shortly after the onset of sexual activity.
>Cervical cancer is caused by sexually acquired infection with certain types of HPV.
>sexual activity
>sexually acquired

Attached: you're a fag, anon.jpg (320x320, 38K)

Guys, I found the retard. No, but seriously vaccines are harmless and you guys should maybe go outside for a bit

So dumb. The production and manufacturing of vaccines is so far removed from the immunology done in universities it’s laughable.

FIDUCIARY DUTY.

To think we understand the intricacies of the human immune system and that we must protect artificially from every possible disease is maddening. There used to be town wide measle parties for everyone to catch them to get the natural immunity. No one died lol its merely an inconvenience for a week. Now there are studies that if you caught the measles you have immunity to certain cancers.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9bVeEwyxXk
youtube.com/watch?v=61MjmbELI84

Some of them have higher death rates then the actual disease did

I suggest that all the people who strongly object vaccines get shipped to their own island, and stay there. Then a few years later we can have tours of the place and laugh at the cripples.

abcnews.go.com/Health/unvaccinated-child-dies-flu-florida/story?id=58514216
Listen to the retards on here and don't vaccinate your kids. I'm sure they'll thank you.

Attached: 1491719593983s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

>Can't even provide an argument
If you want to risk your kid going blind be my fucking guest dude. The only scumbags are you fuckers who keep spreading disinformation and keeping people from getting themselves and those around them who truly cannot be vaccinated sick.

I'm glad you know why vaccines worked. So why are you pretending you shouldn't get vaccinated? When you body recognizes the molecular pattern on a pathogen, it does not care whether it is actually able to cause disease, be it a non-virulent strain or a dead pathogen. It makes memory cells regardless and will protect you.

Don't vax your children.

Seriously, if vaccines work, then why would pro-vaccers worry about non-vaccers . Pro vaccers are obviously inoculated . SO what's the risk to vaccinated people?

CDC nice source faggot LOL. They own so many vaccine patents and make so much fucking money from vaxxes they are hardly impartial. They are a revolving door of pharma execs, the last head of CDC got job at MERK, a company who willingly hid information knowing a drug of theirs killed hundreds of thousands. Another CDC head resigned because they have serious financial ties to big tobaccao. What a joke. If you trust the CDC even the slightest there is no hope for you.

Riddle me this faggot, how is it science that first world countries like US, Iceland, Japan have completely different vaccination schedules??? Where is the science??? Where are the studies testing the entire schedule for any amount of time?? Why are all science studies using false placebos with adjuvants?? Artificial immunities from vaccination wear off in ten years, how much of the general population is up to date on theirn36 shots??? Lol what a joke. Germany is a mess and you’re a reddit tier NPC! Hahaha

In retrospect this is what I would have done. Theory behind vaccination is sound, I’m just suspicious as to how few studies have been done between vaccinated and unvaccinated kids. The one that was done found higher riskes for premature birth but of course the study was buried

THis is a retard with an agenda. Look how he makes crazy claims like anti-vaxxers will claim that viruses don't exist or that cancer is not real. Trying to connect lack of vaccine belief with other foolish ideas. Then the same thing with the people shipped to their own island and then everyone laughs at the cripples years later. He wants anyone questioning to see how these other ideas are so stupid, so how can you trust an anti-vaxxer when they believe this silly shit. Isn't this called poisoning the well? Interesting technique to use, considering that vaccines are actual poison that some people choose to inject into their newborn children.

You struggling with reading comprehension moron? Xiaoxiao making vaccines without any oversight is not the same as the pristine labs of Harvard with clear non toxic adjuvant vaccines that expire within a day. If you trust MERK with the health of your children there’s no hope for you lol. Enjoy your allergy ridden autistic child

nice copypasta

I do not give a fuck about non vaxxers to be honest. Except for the fact that I pay into our healthcare system. But there is plenty more idiots like fatties who drain it harder. I just feel bad for the kids. Menengitis etc, are not fun. I really do not wish for anyone in the world to get cancer or become a drooling retard, but exactly this is the risk that the anti vaccers are taking. Just because some idiot on the internet told them that vaccines are bad.

Correct
Don't ask smart questions.

Go do some research faggot.

M’y grandparents grew up in the Middle East. Never took vaccines and both lived to over 90. Neither had health complications. They were mobile and aware without dimentia. They told me the secret is olive oil.

This man is a based boss who truly cares about his family and the truth. May God's blessings be forever upon you and your family.

I honestly think the medicine they give to "induce" labor causes autism, not vaccines. Think about it. 99% of all births in the last 25 years are scheduled and women are induced with pertussion.

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 6K)

And semen. I really hope they mentioned all the semen.

No sound scientific studies link vaccines to allergies and autism.

I can and do, from actual reputable sources and not some dipshit hippie or born again Christian who thinks modern medicine is an affront to God.

Yes you are forced. You can’t register in public schools without a vaccination record. This includes public universities.

You cant even approach the difficult questions so you claim my original response is copy pasta?? Lol

Please, post a single study showing the safety AND efficacy of the CDc recommended schedule.

Remember , vaccines don’t prevent diseases, correlation does not equal causation. Good hygiene and proper sewage etc prevents disease.

Similar to circumcision, it's a dumb decision that parents force on to their children. My shots are up to date so I can't get polio, but the idea of some kid getting crippled because his parents decided they liked their healthcare 18th century style pisses me off. Herd immunity is also a factor, but generally speaking those who's immune systems are too weak to be vaccinated have bigger problems in more common diseases.

Well they had 11 kids. So maybe semen in vagina helps? Correlation

I will post the requested study after you post a peer reviewed study that proves that the risks of getting vaccinated outweigh the benef-
>Remember , vaccines don’t prevent diseases, correlation does not equal causation. Good hygiene and proper sewage etc prevents disease.
Oh never mind. You are an idiot.

You can always home school or do online school, and no it doesn't include public universities. You should still get vaccinated though.

t. never got asked to provide medical records to my school

pharmaceutical companies put stuff in there to fuck up a kids immunity forever there by creating new customers

>vaccines don't prevent diseases
Holy fucking shit. That's enough Jow Forums for today.

Attached: 1473910306537.gif (250x188, 820K)

>tfw I finally land a fulltime job as nightshift in hospital
>can finally get life going
>there is discussions in news about forcing healthworkers to get vaccinated
>I'm almost unable to hold back my wrath when I hear politicians say shit like "all healthworkers should do what's moral and take the flu vaccine every year or they will lose their jobs"
>I maybe have to inject myself with a shitty vaccine that does not give 100% cover for flu because flu changes every year

I swear to god if I am ever forced to take it and still get the flu I will do my best to sue the fuck out of my workplace. Recommended vaccines like polio is okay but yearly Shit like flu vaccine is waste of time and money.

>I can and do, from actual reputable sources and not some dipshit hippie or born again Christian who thinks modern medicine is an affront to God.
But you didn't list any, faggot. All you did was make up some bullshit about what you think i believe or about who i read and listen to. One of the ones i have read is Dr. Suzanne Humpries. Now go ahead and personally attack her instead of her work. i will wait. The book is Dissolving Illusions.

NC public universities require it. Maybe it’s per state basis. And I’m thinking of giving my kids a proper education. Funny to think that at the age of 18 i was probably more versed in the maths and sciences then my public school teachers. Shows a lot about our system.

Your kids will end up being retarded either way. You have nothing to lose

>correlation doesn't equal causation when i don't like the things being correlated.
>correlation is clearly causation when i do like the things being correlated.

Yes.

I have four children and two grandchildren. Oldest child is 36; youngest grandchild is 7. The number of "required" vaccines seems to have tripled in those years, and even moreso the "recommended" ones. Here's my advice: Allow ONLY those vaccines required for school. These can be found on your local and/or state board of health sites. Then research even those vaccines for batch #'s that have come up suspect by anti-vaxer watchdog groups--do a search; you will find them. When you do feel safe about getting your child a particular vaccination, don't go for the doc dosing the kid w/a cocktail of vaccines all at once. Absolutely do not go for any non-required vaccine, such as flu shots, HPV, etc. Do your homework, stay knowledgeable, and demand your rights all along the way. Doctors are not gods and many times you will find after researching you are more knowledgeable than they.

This.

Remember too that the CDC and Pharma are partners, so it's trusting two groups of evil fucks.

>I swear to god if I am ever forced to take it and still get the flu I will do my best to sue the fuck out of my workplace

There is no way that you're a health care professional. Chances are that you're an orderly or a janitor. Maybe talk with a doctor one day about how vaccines work and learn something.

By proper education do you mean homeschool? That is good, user. American public schools are a fucking disgrace.

Show me a single scientific study testing the entire CDC recommended schedule.
Why are all studies done with individual vaccines and not in combination like they are administered?
Why do they bypass strict FDA guidelines and restrictions?
Why are placebos in vax studies not acual placebos and have the adjuvants in them which is the major cause of all problems?
Why does mercury poisoning have such similar symptoms to autism?
What diseases are fatal that we vaccinate for?
Why do 1st world countries have different vaccination schedules?
Why is genetic testing not done before administering to determine if the child has the genetic mutation which makes it extremely difficult to clear heavy metals from the body (MTFR gene if my memory serves me well)?
Why are there no contraindications to administering?
Why does VAERS exist?
How much money has VAERS paid out so far?

This is no place for rational thought. The pro-vaxxed here will attack you regardless, because they subscribe to what is basically a religious belief about modern medicine and vaccines. Good post tho.

Maybe. I don’t know how my life will be during that time or how my partner will feel. But I’m pretty persuasive. My neighbor has a homeschooled child and she’s so brilliant and such a prude clean young lady. That’s what I want.

>I pay into our healthcare system
So you are saying socialized medicine forces prescribed health on people? Color me shocked
>Menengitis
Is caused by a multitude of things, but the most prevalent is bacterial, which there is no vaccine for as t's caused by 4 different types of bacteria, and viral meningitis is extremely rare
>some idiot on the internet
Most of the scientist that are against mandatory vaccines are research scientists that found things like gulf war syndrome was caused by vaccines ,among other things, like autoimmune deficiencies, and pretty much every form of ALS

Good on you user.

Vaccines are Jewish whereas vaccine-free families are educated, white goys (overwhelmingly conservative Christians).

Attached: AltRight_Wives_White_Vaccine_Free.jpg (1114x546, 293K)