Are white americans related to thier founders?

Or is it a massive larping "we wuz" fest? I ask because I never run into white americans with names like Washington, Jefferson etc.

Attached: lana.jpg (767x1024, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galton–Watson_process
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most are 19th century immigrants from Europe.

Attached: 1539644674004.jpg (767x1024, 166K)

>I'm not sayin I'm not going to not fuck you up
>you know the addy

This site is 18 and up

washington didn't have kids (no direct descendants) but the wifes side has quite a large number of living descendants

the vast majority of jeffersons (~80%) are black

Look up "Sons of the American Revolution" and "Daughters of the American Revolution."

Yes. We exist.

Not enough of us anymore. It makes me sick any potato nigger or kike or greasy olive skinned wop could have just bought a boat ticket and now their descendants pretend to be like us.

Well, I'm certainly not. My parents migrated in during the 70s.

You guys do have my sympathy though

well... you (and I mean your ancestors) let them
everytime a cuban landed in miami sailing on its bathtub, or a monkey or jew or muslim lands in your country and you dont kick them out, its on you
everytime a mexican jump the fence and you dont kick him back, he starts proclaiming he is 'murican'
if you dont like it, you need to stop it
kick them out

Im not saying you as in you a single person, but as in the real white american citizens that could have prevented this, but did nothing

organize yourself and turn that shit around
or die

>I ask because I never run into white americans with names like Washington, Jefferson etc.
HAHAHA. Only blacks have those last names!

I'm descended from one of Ben Franklin's sisters. Most of my ancestry is Boston Brahmin. Lots of well-known names in my family tree, such as Holmes and Cabot.

My God, what a beautiful woman. I've had my fair share of girls, mostly obese and lower class, but what I wouldn't give to have someone like her. Just one night of cuddling and spooning until we both fall asleep. We would be so comfy in each others presence sex wouldn't even come up. In the early morn I'd make us breakfast:

>coffee or tea
>eggs and bacon
>fresh fruits

If she felt comfortable staying with me then we'd get married.

some of my ancestors were here during the civil war. i'm not sure if they were involved though

I have a Welsh name and I'm so Welsh I still occasionally bleat on accident. At least I know I'm not jewish desu.

Most are immigrants. Very few of us can trace our line back to colonial days with laws on the books at the time.

1617 Virginian descendant here.

Yes, my family was a part of Virginia longer then our first president's family. Got slave law changed from patrilinear descent determining freedom of offspring to matrilinear descent determining freedom.

Wanted to make sure our bred mulatto slaves stayed slaves.

Attached: 1522690738665.jpg (736x673, 70K)

No, most white americans can trace at least some of their ancestry back to the colonial days, although it depends on the region of the country. Lots of whites unfortunately don't give a shit about their ancestry and just think they are whatever their most recent immigrant ancestry was. For example, before my mom looked into her family tree, she thought she was German because her most recent immigrant ancestors were Germans who immigrated in the 1870s, but in reality beyond that she was overwhelmingly British and could trace her ancestry to the founding.

Personally my direct patrilineal ancestry goes back to 1641 Virginia and have ancestors as far back as 1613 that I know of. I think you'll find that most whites, at least in the south, can report similar ancestry if they look into it.

Family doesn't date back to the 1600s but there would be no New York without my family for what thats worth.

My family members were ludicrously merchants (the protestant kind, fuck you) that payed for the construction of the former swamp known now as New York City.

ludicrously wealthy merchants

yeah im 1/1520th cherokee

Washington didn't have any natural-born children. Both of his children were from his wife's previous marriage.

Yes, Papa George raised his wife's son.

i've never LARP'd as a decedent of the founders. All my family came over in the early 1900s; still communicate with some of the relatives in Europe, even though I'm the quintessential white American mutt. There are, however, some decedents of the founders still alive; they are not very famous and generally don't try to cash it in for fame and many of them don't have the same last name (because of marriage, things like that).

Our hero was a cuck?
wtf?

I'm descended from someone who came here on the Mayflower. Suck it.

Attached: 1449807569449-1.jpg (900x567, 174K)

In fairness, he was sterile from smallpox, and the legacy he left in the form of American governmental norms (and, arguably, America's current existence) vastly outweighs any legacy he could have left in the form of biological children. And there's no doubt that had he been physically capable of siring children, he'd have done it. It takes brass balls to defy the largest empire on the planet.

Baron von Steuben and Alexander Hamilton were clearly homos, though.

Based Anglo-Saxon

Attached: 20181008_010659.jpg (710x663, 241K)

>Mayflower
Newfag.

Attached: 1512088534115.jpg (500x395, 42K)

>one person
>hundreds of years ago
This is negligible. When you go back that far, one has hundreds if not thousands of ancestors. If you can only trace "one", that's like Don Cheadle celebrating European heritage because he is 5% white.

The true number is under counted. Most of the south and Apalachia is old stock.

Jamestown settler?
Roanoke survivor???

No, most white Americans' ancestry dates to colonial stock. They had large families and multiplied.

This seems unlikely given the sheer magnitude of european immigration in the 19th-20th centuries.

>Roanoke survivor

Attached: 1538619187261.gif (500x375, 162K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galton–Watson_process

My mother's side of the family fought in the revolution.

As I said above, at least 1617. Earlier is likely as he owned slaves and was breeding with them and law required they were freemen and therefore could not be sold.

He got the law changed so he could sell his mulatto children.

Attached: Moon-landing-2.jpg (2048x1536, 1.01M)

See 1850 for extreme example, about 3 million immigrants to a population that was already like 30 million. The majority of our white population descends from before 1800.

Attached: chart.png (512x329, 49K)

I'm a direct descendant of at least 2 Revolutionary War veterans who fought for the New Jersey and Pennsylvania regiments. I'm a member of the Sons of the American Revolution. I am related to our founders. Fuck yourself, stupid nigger shill. I'm more American and more white than you'll ever be.

He wrote a letter to a bunch of kikes telling them how welcome they are in America. Lost most of his battles during the war too and got lucky the Brits decided they didn't care anymore.

>latest P Vertias info being slid
newest Jewish plot to ban guns
>

America has more germans than brits, but white is white.

Big Chief Wampum, more like. Fucking injuns.