You can't be racist and Christian

You can't be racist and Christian

Attached: 1539448488401.png (708x338, 69K)

"racist" doesn't mean anything faggot.

watch me

Guess I'll honor my ancestors and be a traditional Catholic instead of a sola scriptura protestant faggot.

Attached: Poland Rising.jpg (681x384, 29K)

I never said I was racist

Portuguese killed a lot of jews so you are a liar.

Jews aren't a race, they're a religion. So it's okay.

Attached: ale zapierdala.gif (176x200, 55K)

sure but it wasn't for racial reasons. if they converted they were spared.

Can always hate Pharisees though

you can't be atheist and tell Christians how to behave

Wha-hut is the duh-heal wit the Holocaust??? The Joos were gassed and ovened?? What're talkin' 'bout? My grandmoddah in New Yark's just fine. And dere's puh-lenty of Joos in Israel. Dere's so many Joos that if 6 million of dem were killed, it wouldn't madda bekuz dere's so many of themz!! Wha-hut is the duh-heal with the Holocaust??

Attached: jerry-seinfeld.jpg (650x366, 20K)

Dump Christianity. Believe in the value of having compassion without being a cuck. Christianity is a mind virus that makes you a slave if you’re not one already.

Tower of Babel event says differently. The command to not marry wives who have other deities than you because as you grow older you will surely take on the deities of your wive's people. "In Christ" means those who have accepted Christ as their Savior and not the unbelievers who reject Christ. The foreigner is to be treated as the native born, but they are being treated better than the native born. They receive far more benefits than our homeless veterans do.

Attached: turn the other cheek hebrew translations.png (1380x511, 381K)

You can't quote Leviticus at me to tell me how to live then get butthurt when I say fags should be killed.

You can't be Christian and smart in the 21st century.

>tfw atheist
>tfw no one can say its against my religion to be racist
feels good not being tied down by christcuck shackles

Attached: 1524040138197.gif (978x478, 427K)

As an atheist, you are no doubt aware how quickly your fellow atheists will turn against you if you say the wrong thing. So you can't win. People are people, and people don't like outsiders.

I seek to honor God, not my ancestors.

>Jew international perversion

Nice try, kike.

Burn in hell chosen rat!

..."The people of Crete are all liars, cruel animals, and lazy gluttons." Titus 1:12

"The Lord spoke further to me, saying, ‘I have seen this people, and indeed, it is a stubborn people. ‘Let Me alone, that I may destroy them and blot out their name from under heaven; and I will make of you a nation mightier and greater than they,'" Deuteronomy 9:13-14