Who did it Jow Forums? Where is she?

Who did it Jow Forums? Where is she?

Attached: 920E0FBD-7BBC-44B7-B6E2-AEFBD730E9AD.jpg (290x181, 29K)

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I don't think it was the parents.
Anyway, the case is a good look into class division in British society

You know who.

Attached: 14305175947486.jpg (600x808, 75K)

The parents.

Whoever did it raped her before they murders her

Don't despair, the truth will be know before Trump leaves office
She's still alive

literally how many kids have been born and died in horrible situations since this thing happened? the media circus controls the population by keeping them constantly emotionally attached to this bs.

But this is different because McCann was white

I've just found out that this kid is not Jonbenet Ramsey.

I remember getting chills up my spine after seeing this the first time, followed by a deep feeling of disgust & anger.

We all know who

Attached: 1517260332074.png (900x750, 213K)

she is in some very lucky guys basement

So i have to "care" about some kid for 20 fucking years just because someone claimed she was white? this is unacceptable behavior for people with some form of acceptable intelligence.

somebody ought to snip them out of existence

Madeleine was not in the bedroom that night because she has died already. The parents deem the area very safe - as does everybody else - which is why the parents leave the patio door open and she comes back to the restaurant after “finding out Madeleine is gone”.

Attached: 4krmr4854pwx.png (924x626, 1.12M)

Attached: Untitled-28.jpg (600x300, 39K)

Attached: Tony-Podesta-mole.jpg (490x682, 50K)

Podesta bros killed her and had help from "Sir" Clement Freud ( he was a relative to Sigmund Freud), another pedophile with a nearby home in Portugal, only a few minutes away from the hotel where Maddie was staying.
Her body is buried under a driveway in Portugal, but her parents have strongly objected to the proposal to have this area excavated, for some unknown reason.

she never existed. glow in the dark psyop.

Keep digging pol, I’m bored tonight

You cunts are dumber than shit on stick shoved up the ass of a retarded goat with its legs removed and drowning in a vat of feces.

Attached: No Pulse Cunt.jpg (249x260, 27K)

After her blood and pineal gland were consumed, she was made into hot dogs and eaten by goyim at Wrigley Field.

Fuck off faggator

Attached: 1539509387195.png (746x2192, 393K)

Eerie, really eerie.

>for some unknown reason
It's not unknown reasons you ctr share blue glow in the dark CIA Nigger faggot, it's because the driveway is fake and underneath is where the bodies of trafficked children are kept frozen until they can be sent to comet pingpong to use on the pizza and in the pasta