Did it occur to you fags maybe we shouldn’t meme and interfere with high stakes elections?

Did it occur to you fags maybe we shouldn’t meme and interfere with high stakes elections?

Maybe if we stop interfering with the mid terms and 2020 elections, shills would leave?

Attached: AB820A0C-BB4D-48FA-90E6-5094E8804763.jpg (819x1024, 103K)

Attached: 1539616101325.gif (498x338, 902K)

essaere

>(((we)))
Fuck off, jew.

did it occur to you that fuck you nigger jew faggot retard

the shills got BTFO or otherwise quit for the most part. There are trolls though

why are her feet so tiny?

MOSSADniggers won't stop. Best we can do is give them competition.

Did it occur you YOU fags that we are going to do whatever the fuck we please and you'll have to gulag us to stop us?

What a nice boy

SAUUUCCEE?!?

Attached: 1512051360390.jpg (1148x1532, 254K)

OK, let me just stop Jow Forums.

Anyone who comes here to shill will eventually get broken and reformed in kek's image.

Did it ever occur to you what causes the Streisand effect?

Is that supposed to be Kaos-Chan?

>Maybe if we stop interfering with the mid terms and 2020 elections, shills would leave?
Leave where to continuously drone their pathetic mantra to normies.
If I can even keep one of them here, it's thousands that will never be reached outside containment.

Attached: crazy-looking-crazy-man.jpg (1200x630, 171K)

Why would we stop when we're winning? JUDEN!

I love this liberal idea that any dissenting discussion or campaigning done by the right is "interference"

>why are her feet so tiny?
>her

user..

How did they get their eyes to be pink? Am I being tricked by some next level photoshop?

.... except you actually do just need to do nothing more than right-click the photo and use Google Search, you fucking faggot.

Why are you so scared of the outcome?

She has XX chromosomes, retard.
She has XX chromosomes, retard.
Too bad you don’t have an image that can excuse for the fact that I already posted the sauce, you lazy cunt:

It's cropped. Google and icbm shows nothing

Nope. I'll do whatever I want.

Attached: SB34.jpg (1920x1081, 216K)

No, we must do whatever to win.

Attached: 1538958643241.png (500x500, 77K)

>She has XX chromosomes, retard.
gay.

>why wont you just go quietly into the night

Don't bother, it's a girl.
Fuck I'm so disappointed...

Attached: 1538889195778.gif (320x264, 3.09M)

Attached: BBE618AD-249B-4C8B-AA75-51D49B33D0CF.jpg (598x554, 28K)

some old jewish hungarian fuck is spending billions to interfere with high stakes elections and you think a bunch of autists on a malaysian baking board are the problem?

>there was an effort

>Did it occur to you fags maybe we shouldn’t meme and interfere with high stakes elections?
I have never heard of a more cucked response than this one. Grats Op, you take the shill golden globe award for biggest NPC ever. Yes I dehumanized you because you are literally dumber than a fucking monkey and make us apes look retarded. Sort yourself out faggot.

t. Npc

Oh... You have much to learn.

Fuck me really? I just rubbed one out to that pic, gross..

Yep, did some backtracking to her insta and even some reddit posts. 100% a chick.

Attached: disappointment is immeasureable.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Attached: 1539308932588.png (200x337, 46K)

This whole board is a sham. Half are Russian ackersh and the other half are Mossad larping jews.
If you are neither you are probably a bot.

Attached: he he you say funny thing.jpg (400x300, 19K)

There's zero states, both candidates carry out the same illuminated Satanic post-reality Zionist globohomo agenda. Only difference is how they weaponize the npcs

Right wing in office > Shills in Pol
Shills in Pol > Shills in Power