Why are you not building a family?

why are you not building a family?

Attached: 1514502566029.webm (1000x682, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZNoceNTmQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm the outlaw type. Always was. No use in putting a family through my future.

Attached: american patriot.jpg (423x500, 61K)

>I'm a lonely autistic who is unwilling to try and fix himself so I LARP as an edgelord instead.

I only make 60k a year

That may be so, Hoss. That may be so.

Attached: outlawing the law.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

this

family is too much money

I don't want kids, they are a burden and dead weight. However, the world needs more me, so I do donate to a sperm bank. Ideal solution.

>only
I know people with two kids that make half that and they live decently because they don't waste cash on nonsense.

>muh not rich enough
dumbest kike excuse ever.

Me and my wife just had our first kid. Our daughter is 4 months old.

>she's also mulatto

Because I cant find decent women. They're either a hoe, a liar or both.

t. Broken hearted

ok, but you're in the Netherlands, unless you're a VPN faggot

still looking for a decent woman

>and they live decently
30k with two kids sounds like living hell

living in America is a fuck of a lot cheaper than here. your land and houses cost nothing (outside of jew york) and your food is cheap as shit, so is gas.

It’s illegal to marry lolis

hey frenchie, if a family is making 30k a year in the USA, they ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN

all the stuff from the first kid gets used by the second one.

based

im not sane and everyone hates me because im offensive to them

Attached: 38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898.jpg (768x605, 78K)

what do you pay in gas?

I like traps way too much

>why are you not building a family?
Because personally I'm not into being cuckolded. All women seek to cuckold their mates.

Attached: Typical Murican family.jpg (960x960, 188K)

i totally forgot about this scene!

>I'm too much of a pussy and am scared of losing my girl
>I'm so sure about my weakness that I know there's no chance I can keep a girl if I ever get one
>uses meme flag
checks out faggot.

Bitch, I make 60k a year and I just had my first child, and bought a house 2 years ago. Man up, faggot.

you're talking to people who can't even talk to other people in person, just move on, I did and life is better.

because a couple of gay people that i dont know are getting married and that ruined every traditional family in the country and destroyed the sanctity of marriage

Only 30% of the USA makes 50k a year or more, so yeah its entirely possible you just need to give up some comforts. And 60k a year down south will have you living like a king. Then again your job down here would probably pay 40k but still.

eat shit nigger. your baby is probably ugly

Because the state wants uneducated breeders

at least he's not mentally a baby like you are; brainlet cuck.

then educated yourself and then breed.

Im building a solid foundation before I start. There's enough kids with parents who don't give a shit in the world. My kids are going to have a solid childhood.

what the fuck does that even mean? also you will work way harder on improving yourself once you have a kid. you will progress way more than when single.

don't play the waiting game so you get your first child when you're 35+ and you and your wife's aged seed and egg create an autistic.

you still haven't answered my question. faggot. hop to it

wtf is "what do you pay in gas" even supposed to mean you mong?

I can't find a girl who wants to pursue a relationship. It's really frustrating me. Fresh out of college, paid off student loans, going to be buying a home soon, have a promotion coming up. Still women are interested in the guy who has 5 or more years of school left, with tons of student loans getting a bad degree.

I cant help but lol at you. But thanks, guy. Enjoy being lonely. Maybe your eyes will open another day, child.

are you retarded? how much is it a gallon?

>I can't find a girl who wants to pursue a relationship
I hear this overused fucking excuse all the time.

either: you are not actively looking
or: you are not looking in the right places

lazy cucks look for girls in clubs and bars or similar places where useless girls go.

go look for a wife in a place where decent women go.

M’y dad made way less and has 4 kids. We all turned out fine and he’s doing great now. You’re just scared of change

the price of fuel you mong

I am, and have.. currently in the process of extending it.

All white, all pure.

sure thing, dad with an ugly kid

What part of the country do you live in? Here in Los Angeles if you don't make over 70k you are literally below the poverty line due to the cost of living and taxes (theft).

I just brought my newborn son home from the hospital about an hour ago.

racemixers get the rope

FINISH THE WALL
youtube.com/watch?v=bZNoceNTmQE

>what the fuck does that even mean?

finish my education, get a stable, solid job, secure a good living space, find the right woman

> also you will work way harder on improving yourself once you have a kid.

that's what people think, but that's not what I'm seeing when looking at the people I know. It's the "buy a puppy to save the relationship" logic. No, getting a kid doesn't make a bad parent become a good parent. Your financial plans don't suddenly work out once you get a kid.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not waiting for the stars to align. I'm simply making the correct preparations.

oh yeah? how old is your dad? how old are you? date and time play a big role

Because robotic science and AI isn't quite at the level where I could construct a believable family , I'm going to give it another 20 years

I've honestly never been able to hold down any kind of relationship even with family. The best I can do is occasional contact with family/coworkers and generally just being helpful. I rub people the wrong way with prolonged contact so I try to stay aloof and polite. Autism really does suck.

>are you retarded?
are you? your question implied I'm using gas as currency.

answer: see pic.

Attached: 1528171512411.png (653x281, 13K)

Why do you think this makes you a catch? Just wondering. If you're going that route I suggest you just get it over with and join a gold digger website. The young hotties don't care about if a guy has his "shit together", late 20's early 30's usually do.

Wolla G ik ga neuke die blondjes jwz

>all pure.
is yet to be seen when they've grown up.

Show me a worthy woman to do so with.

>M’y dad made way less and has 4 kids.

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 10K)

and you decided to go browse an anonymous chinktoon forum? go tend to your wife you mongoloid.

Same bro but I plan on snagging a cute loli when SHTF and turning her into a wife.

parasite wife and kids would eat into my discretionary income

go look for her in decent places.

you can't sit on your ass, be a useless bum and expect a wholesome girl to come pick you up.