Not one thread discussing this

>not one thread discussing this
Good job, Jow Forums.

Attached: AD36C6CB-29AC-40C4-AE4C-8491663DFC3E.png (750x1334, 534K)

>all counts dropped except one count of lying to investigators
So he's basically going to get a spanking and told to stop.

Yup. Trump Fucked us.
Swamp not drained and all signs point to it never being drained.
>Inb4 shill shareblue etc

>Swamp not drained and all signs point to it never being drained.
If you've been following even 10% of Trump's appointments and nominations, you'd have known since last year.

I wasn’t sure until the reclassification, but yeah.
I’m pretty fucking disappointed right now. The worst part is no one on the right seems to care. The CTH comment section is a disgrace. You’d think Trump was a god from the way they respond to every thing he does.

Crickets here too.
If anyone cares, now is the time to start attacking trump to force him to drain the swamp.

Attached: 637B1DF2-031A-40B7-A035-3DE20DA6B923.gif (675x564, 411K)

It's almost like this board is just a glownigger pysop.

Almost exactly like that.
What do you Nosenstein is up to right now?

I'm done caring about politics, ever. Hopefully Russia can eventually liberate us and install democracy in America.

DRUMPF IS DONE. Not even poontin can save us this time

>now is the time to start attacking trump
glow harder

Trump is doing fine. So is the swamp. But the real problem is his supporters aren’t holding him to task.

Shut the fuck up shill shareblue etc.

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Sorry OP, there's a psyops going on right now. I'm sure you've noticed the effortless latest epic meme being spammed all around like last American politics were about to happen.

Sycophant faggot fuck off

>Implying a thread designed to draw disagreements between Trump voters isn't a psyop.
How much do they pay you to shill this shit nigger? Must be next to nothing. No one cares about whatever garbage jew talking points you're pushing here.
>>>/leftypol/

Attached: jew.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

If you think me and my ideas are left wing you’re in for a terrible shock in the next few months. This will be a rift.
Trump is not allowed to let the deepstate off the hook and he just did.

>puritan
Nobody cares.

>muh deep state
>muh drain the swamp
>muh we have to take Trump to task guys!
Nice talking points. How's it feel to have no inner monologue? Go the fuck back to plebbit and shill this trash over there with your fellow NPCs, faggot.

Attached: NPC.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>let’s NOT hold the deepstate accountable
Suck dicks

Weak

Its because of all this Q bollocks trust the plan herp de dur. We need to hold his feet to the fire or otherwise he will become complacent. Trump is still the best president the usa (greatest nation this side of heaven) has ever had

Yeah, right before the elections. Fuck off CIAnigger.