What does pol think of Hannibal Barca?

He was a nigger who was about to destroy Rome before white privilege caused him to lose.

And, yes, he was a coal black nigger, regardless of what rayciss white people say. In fact, he was even darker skinned than 20% white African Americans.

Attached: 1524342364078s.jpg (214x236, 7K)

sure

Everything I said is true. White privelege unfortunately causes whitoids to deny Hanibbal's blackness.

WTF? He wasn't a nigger

Attached: 245px-Mommsen_p265.jpg (245x384, 31K)

Carthaginians were Semites you dumb mutt

Yes he was. You just deny it because of white privilege.

He was going to destroy Rome, but racist whitoids stopped him. He held up his hands and said "Hands up, don't shoot" but the Romans shot anyway.

WE WUZ SAVAGES

wait

It’s rather obvious the OP is trolling here. I don’t know why people dont notice that.

Phoenicians are semetic you dumb nigger

Regardless of troll or not, Hannibal is like a top 5 general of all time. I'm still saging though

That nigga brought a fucking elephant to Rome. He was a savage. No one really knows why he didn't crush the empire. He got really close but then decided to go back.
If he had won, western civilization would literally be BLACKED.

Semites were niggers you dumb leper.

Attached: Real_leprosy.jpg (1274x960, 280K)

Sage

Attached: blm.png (721x627, 159K)

Attached: 02-16-500-SM.bab-01.jpg (750x980, 297K)

>7/10
made me laugh

He was recalled to defend the homeland after Scipio launched his counterattack on Carthage you stupid huemonkey.

hannibal was from atlantis

Also, Hannibal fought the Republic lol

he wasn't black. same ancestors of the greeks settled carthage, phoenician merchants. not jews, don't let kikes try to trick you into thinking they have anything to do with anyone that lived that long ago. also hannibal was a fucking genius, if he was black he would hands down be the highest spacial IQ nigger who ever lived. too bad.

>In fact, he was even darker skinned than 20% white African Americans.
Are you sure this North African wasn't 200%, or 300%, or even 9001% blacker than the blackest black niggery nogger to oggah his boogah?
>What does pol think of Hannibal Barca?
I think he'd knock your cunt right in, m8

agree with one of his commanders. "You, Hannibal, know how to gain a victory; you do not know how to use it."

has anyone else not only been able defeat an army outnumbered 2:1 but encircle and slaughter them? his strategy at the battle of lake trasimene was genius as well.

and yet despite all his brilliance on the battlefield, he couldn't win the war

That's worse than nordicists...
Look a the hooked nose and compare to Persian art.

Obvious troll, but no he was a kike essentially.