CRISPR kits are now available for $150

what are the sociopolitical ramifications? also the inventor literally ate his friends shit
scientificamerican.com/article/mail-order-crispr-kits-allow-absolutely-anyone-to-hack-dna/

Attached: CRISPRKit__46739.1521721469.1280.1280.jpg (1280x851, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kNKBYdpyQKQ
popularmechanics.com/science/a19067/11-crazy-things-we-can-do-with-crispr-cas9/
popularmechanics.com/science/a19067/11-crazy-things-we-can-do-with-crispr-cas9
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/crispr-scientists-bringing-woolly-mammoths-back-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=K_QNZoGJguM
youtu.be/wEn22-kffi0
scientificamerican.com/article/crispr-edited-cells-linked-to-cancer-risk-in-2-studies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long until I can pour trap genes into the water and turn the frogs trans

>also the inventor literally ate his friends shit
Ok I’m hooked. Explain.

Farewell, MSTN gene

he edited its dna put it in pills and swallowed it. who wants to make a virus that only kills kikes?

This. i want to make the frogs wear fishnets and listen to queen and miley cyrus.

Someone is going to make goblins...

Can someone explain to me what can be done with an at home crispr kit?

Can I create a virus that only kills niggers and jews with this?

it's not a chip... it's not a cracker...

This seems more of a Shulgin tier move where you experiment on yourself because of the nature of the substance.

You can create a race of goblins who can impregnate any female species of mammal and three weeks later it will give birth to a new litter of goblins.

Pls go.

and somebody will slay them

TFW too much of a brainlet to be able to make myself a high IQ big dick nigga using CRISPR.

What's the point?

>He hasn't been to Montreal yet

we have those, they're called africans.

I just want Raccoon Lads and Bubble-eyed Dog Boys

gonna use this and give myself cancer

Attached: KEK, TOP.jpg (399x385, 27K)

or someone can make those flesh eating insects from that one shitty movie.
youtu.be/kNKBYdpyQKQ

You can create a race of goblins who can impregnate any female species of mammal and three weeks later it will give birth to a new litter of goblins.

this man is a genius!

>$150
Pretty expensive considering CRISPR is dirt cheap.

Essentially, you can change your DNA. It's only been used for single cells, like eggs, but you can potentially flood your entire body with them.

can you actually do that? i wan to die too but passively.

ethidium bromide does that at a cheaper price

make a replacement dick for the one you got that jews mutilated

Any practical applications so far?

I found a list of some of them:
popularmechanics.com/science/a19067/11-crazy-things-we-can-do-with-crispr-cas9/

does it hurt? does it leave a mess? these are things I worry about, I don't want to leave a mess for whoever finds me

Know anyone with cancer? Rewrite their DNA to kill it.

quick create a 90% fatal virus that only lives 90 days and release it.

no, cancer is completely painless, you fucking mong.

Attached: 1518657892865.jpg (500x281, 24K)

Nothing

no it isnt

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 8K)

>popularmechanics.com/science/a19067/11-crazy-things-we-can-do-with-crispr-cas9

>4. Make Hulked-Out Goats and Dogs
>Chinese scientists have used CRISPR/Cas9 to delete genes that inhibit muscle and hair growth in goats to supplement the country's commercial meat and wool industries. They also did the same to a couple of beagles, for reasons that are not quite clear. China is aggressively researching both genetic engineering and cloning, and it's possible that these two technologies become a common method of expanding livestock and agricultural industries. Huge delicious cows that don't get sick rolling out of the cloning factory? It could happen.

how to fuck do i splice my genes i want to be hulk

It looks like the other uses are more of a negative like curing malaria and HIV which would greatly increase overpopulation.

The real question is, what should we bring back?
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/crispr-scientists-bringing-woolly-mammoths-back-dead/
You in twenty years, thanks science:
youtube.com/watch?v=K_QNZoGJguM

figure it out. thats why hes selling the kit! you could develop your own medicine to convert you from beta to a muscular chad just by sitting on your ass all day as usual

or we could make super aids. whos in?

fuck yah chad superhumans 2024

Start smoking cigarettes, 2+ packs a day. Also get a job in asbestos removal, don't wear your personal protective gear. Bam, cancer within 20 years.

some people are gonna end up looking like the things in these chambers
youtu.be/wEn22-kffi0

Human uterus in a hog.

Attached: 1443396979334.jpg (345x336, 51K)

>yfw asians perfect gene editing and turn themselves into white people like theyve always wanted

Attached: 90871153-957F-4DA0-B653-C97AFC795A3D.jpg (1096x616, 53K)

Attached: thinkingnigger.jpg (1170x653, 68K)

Jews already walk among us

u can becum spoderman

>how to fuck do i splice my genes i want to be hulk

You know this can potentially fuck you up right? Like how editing computer code can fuck up something completely unrelated to what you're trying to do. Your dick can wither off or something.

Biohacking: for when transhumanism is too socially acceptable

Attached: face.jpg (597x439, 35K)

I just realized people are going to make real pussies with this. It shouldn't have taken me this long.

It's going to be an awkward conversation when someone opens up your fridge and it's full of vaginas...

Create super flu captain trips, make it inactivated by Neanderthal DNA markers, profit.

Create gremlins (lemurXcrocodileXcatXhuman) set loose in third world and middle east, program terminator gene for five years, build wall.

Angel wings.

Goro arms

Super vision

Super hearing

Hulk muscles

Get on boys. Do it. Test it ice addicts and pedos.

The person who made this kit is a genius. The only thing you will be able to do with this kit is make yourself $150 poorer.

Probably something like fecal bacteria transplantation.

CRISPR gene editing is infinitely more likely to cause cancer than anything beneficial, especially if done in your kitchen.

Can I change my hair and eye colour with it though?

>They also did the same to a couple of beagles, for reasons that are not quite clear.
Also to supplement the meat industry

CRISPR has been found to cause cancer and also will convert both somatic and germ cells from heterozygous to homozygous, decreasing wild type genotypes and heterogeneity. Anyone who buys this kit is not only an idiot, but also has no practical knowledge in genetics.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 9.28.58 PM.png (1542x1164, 335K)

I can make my catgirl waifu when?

Cool. So what exactly, can I MAYBE do with this?

> not then using it to grow 8 more the size of baby arms

>u can becum spoderman
or Akiro

If it's the "The Odin" kit, forget it. Absolute bullshit. They even fucked up the bacteria because they are literally too retarded for steril work. The founder is one of these "dude, just overexpress telomerase, bro" or "dude, just knock-out myostatin, bro" faggots. Massive snake oil salesman.

If you want to engineer a human you should engineer the germline. You, my friend, are made of somatic cells. So if I wanted to engineer you, I would have to transport the CRISPR in to every single cell or at least into a large group of special cells. The best experts on a planet can only do this in a few special cases.

What has been done and what semi works is e.g. repairing SCID. Take out bone marrow cells. Repair bone cells with Cas9 / Talens / Zincfingers / Meganucleases or Retroviruses. Check if cells are fine. Kill bone marrow cells of patient. Insert your modified cells.

Main problems are off-target activity and integration --> e.g. cancer. Another problem is that your Cas9 nuclease is not active in every cells, leading to uneven modifications; imagine chimeric tissues.

You could modify human embrios in early stages, but you would have to kill a ton of embrios for each successful one.

Why would you ever use this on anything other than a gamete?

>what are the sociopolitical ramifications?
Very little. No government would make a diy bioterror hobby kit easily available if it could do anything real

Why? Aren't most genes just on or off and you inherent some 20,000 of them that may be either? Why would selecting just one of them have a cascade effect?

In brainlet terms, please.

what's wrong with queen?

No government would import unvetted refugee terrorists until daily terror attacks were the norm and msm was forced to ignore

this.

also if forgot that you guys should look into Chimeric Antigen Receptors for engineered T-cells against cancer. That and the use of CRISPR for plant breeding is way way way more promising.

Can, can cause cancer, just like anything that alters DNA in an unavoidable way. New techniques have been adapted due to issues with CRISPR not changing DNA exactly as intended, they found new methods so it was accurately doing what they set out to do every time.

It should only be used with extreme caution in secured labs, especially when used on model research insects/systems, such as Drosophila.

pic related scientificamerican.com/article/crispr-edited-cells-linked-to-cancer-risk-in-2-studies/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 9.35.44 PM.png (1252x466, 128K)

>literally swimming in pussy

the problem with crispr is it targets both chromosomes, the one from your mom and from your dad (for example it will change both chromosome 22 target genes) making all future germ lines homozygous. It destroys heterogenity, which is so important for health.

I watched hannibal too

fun show

yeah, ok lol
I am a biophysicist and genetic engineer. You should not believe everything you read (unless of course you are a shill for the company trying to sell this kit)

oh shit leaf,kek

Attached: 1534653031018.gif (352x240, 227K)

The biggest problem with crispr is that it cuts precisely but the joining of the non cut ends is variable.

I didn't say buy the fucking kit, it is dumb to think anyone could actually do anything besides maybe make some fancy single cell shit with it but they still have new techniques coming out. I fucked some biologist heading up actual CRISPR research for a pharma company, we spoke in length about it cause I have always enjoyed biology, few of my family members are biologists as well, one bioengineer, another geneticist. They know of the issues with CRISPR and they found a way around it, science finds a way, go figure. On that note, it isn't like using CRISPR will automatically cause cancer, as you implied. You have a biology background, so I think we can both agree cancer is just DNA damaged in a way to cause uncontrollable reproduction along with some reason your immune system doesn't attack it (weakened by something, DNA change causes immune system to miss it, etc.). By that, it is possible to cause cancer, but probably the same likelihood as any other thing that damaged DNA like forms of radiation and other foreign bodies that interact with DNA in a negative way.

Attached: 1448217904656.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

This kit is to modify ecoli, not humans. it is specifically to mutate ecoli to be streptomycin resistant. I am surprised it is sold to the public. Normally to get laboratory supplies like this, you have to have an institutional email/delivery address.

>6. Treat HIV
fuck that

You what

Attached: goblin pussy.png (414x398, 204K)

Crispr is just a bacterial defense mechanism to recognize viral nucleic acids. Humans, as usual, are their own worst enemy trying to implement this in humans. There is absolutely no way to predict unintended consequences. I can see its use in model lab organisms to investigate biological pathways, but currently trying to cure diseases in humans is laughable and dangerous. That is the problem with science today, it preys upon the uneducated, sick and desperate.

I was thinking the same but include Middle-eastern/semitic and South Asian.

Abomination, read Enoch

You can resurrect Hitler

Although you would need to recreate the exact conditions of late 1800s Germany and be an abusive father to get him to come out right

I bought it in hopes off adding 3 more inches of meat

Now we can get rid of that god awful white people gene, at the very least their weird little pink cocks.

Those birds from NZ that were wiped out by the indigenous faggots. the ones with 2 meter wingspans.

Should be very popular in Canada.

Someone should grab BIRDED.com in advance.

Attached: giant-birds_1_full.jpg (2048x1433, 840K)

more like what is wrong with you

"Do NOT seek the treasure" said a wise man....in this matter especially

Ah, most are flippant about this.....so exciting, no?

Hope I'm wrong, but something is pushing the transhumanism thing hard....that should be a clue...alas, people want to be god too badly....

When these things come to pass, remember we tried to warn you all.....

Attached: blak angl.png (1080x1200, 1.13M)

The drug war ends, drugs victorious. Bacteria engineered with metabolic pathways taken from coca, poppy, and ergot and that biosynthesize cocaine, morphine, and lysergic acid analogues. Desire on the molecular level is realized to anyone with 8x15 apartment and a homebrew bioreactor. DEA niggers wave the white flag.

Embryo editing and artificial womb tech lock in to yield genome soldiers, tailored babies, gattaca-style eugenic selection. Genes become detached from ancestry and culture. Borders shift as neohuman varities sort themselves in spacetime and secure territory. Weaponized plagues targeting foreign subpopulations are developed as security measures against invasion.

As the genome is modified in order to increase human survival capacity beyond Earth's atmospheric bubble, divergence multiplies. Speciation hits escape velocity. Think face tentacles.

Hardly anybody on this board is smart enough to do more than make brewer's yeast glow in the dark. There is no ramifications to grinding.

Knock-out whatever induces the production of myostatin.

Thats not how human hormones work. The hormone that tells your muscles to stop growing is myostatin. That is myostatins only purpose. Use crispr to delete the gene that tells your glands to produce myostatin and no more myostatin. Testosterone is the only hormone that can have negative side effects because its directly regulated by the testes.

You can randomly destroy and try to recreate DNA in some random fucked up sequence and then inject the cells back into your body and see what happens.

shut up faggot

There'll be reservations.