Cute black girl at my work has admitted to liking me

>cute black girl at my work has admitted to liking me

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck guys what do I do I wanna be 14/88 but she’s way more wholesome and better than any white girl I’ve ever met

Attached: FF0147B2-C3B9-49E6-82E2-6EB8B5AB0BE4.jpg (540x511, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141425040/#q141434391
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184369163/#q184370713
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171058505/#q171062854
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139122200/#q139123587
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cute
>black girl

does not compute

Think locally, fuck globally bong

Attached: 1513489155536.gif (500x281, 121K)

mixed babies are the future

you realise Jow Forums is satire, right?

only if she's okay with being a nigger fucktoy and letting you surrogate to a white woman.

Pre marital sex is a sin.

jus do it y'probly wont end up havin a damn k*d with tha b*tch

Get a license to bang her user!

Trash

Oi ya cheeky wanker, you got your procreation loicense?

She’s got very soft features and has uni education, so she’s not a typical hood rat, but I don’t think I will do it, merely because of her race. Sounds pretty shit when I put it like that, but it is what it is.

idk how it is in bongistan but black burgers are much more conservative as a demographic than they’re depicted in the media. they generally dislike gays and abortions and are very religious. of course there are enough of them that hang out in grocery store parking lots all day complaining about the white man keeping them down to ruin it for the ones that just want to work and provide for their families.

do it user. maybe adopt some white kids that your government will turn into trannies otherwise if you wanna keep it pure.

Attached: 69758AEB-CDED-4B69-B9B7-8B7B6CD22E2C.jpg (823x524, 142K)

Black bong females are actually attractive, niggers are such a horrorshow

Fuck and chuck bruh. I worked with a gorgeous, wholesome Somali girl that liked me and told me I reminded her of Ben Affleck. I gave it to her long and hard for a few weeks and loosened that virgin vagina to the point that I could dust her and then I told her I couldn’t do it anymore because I hate niggers. It was really very simple.

>Ever touching a nigger in a way that isn't hanging them

You need to gas niggers with stinky italian girl feets.

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer__sample-ffc4c8320c1c01e354ea6e6dd62288eb.jpg (850x2416, 377K)

retard

Attached: C002AC6E-F3E2-4178-8BA7-66FE46C81570.jpg (480x480, 43K)

No. it doesn't. Diversity both genetic and culturally is good. You should endeavor to contribute to the world with people who are like you, just as you should appreciate what different people contribute.

Just do it....I'm 1488 af with my black gf. She likes it.....even get to call her nigger as long as I eat the pussy every once in a while.

Whatever you want to do man this doesn't affect me

It doesnt sound shitty, it sounds like you are mindful enough not to waste time with something you know has no future. Still can't say I wouldn't bang her thought if I was in your position.

Colonize her, user.

Also, I live in a fairly small community, and we both have the same small work place, so I don’t think I could live with myself doing that. I’ve never enjoyed treating women that way.

As long as you don't impregnate her, who cares. Go on a date, if you like her.

4 fours... i guess he's right user

Who cares, your country is completely fucked anyways

ffs it sounds like you're already married in your head you pathetic incel

I felt kinda bad, especially after her father and brother threatened to honor kill her

British nigresses look less ape like than American ones. Go for it.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX9003247.jpg (649x800, 58K)

>cute
>black girl

Jesus Christ you're already a lost cause.

(((THEY))) sent her

No, I’ve pumped and dumped before, and it always felt weird, but I used to live in a big city, so it was super easy to cut people out of your life.

Attached: 1527797325342.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

>This

It's not shitty, but it is stupid. Every group has its hidden gems and you're foolish not to at least explore things a bit to see where she's at. She may be secret 1488 for all you know, looking to service white cock.

I made your mistake bro, it's never worth it. Wholesome = Caucasoid

Bleach her and raise Black Hitler

Imagine not knowing that whitoid genetic levers will passively turn all mixed browns into full whites over time

You win. Checked. And we all know, saying Jow Forums is satire is just satire.

Post pics of her, you lying nigger

>ever being this stupid

I’ll be the first to admit that most black girls aren’t pretty, but she has got very nice features.

You're a dumbass

There is nothing wrong with dating black girls.

Attached: 6A0D0540-3E18-4F43-A191-8F8B41A28018.png (374x229, 29K)

If she’s had that nigger dick, then it’s an easy no.
Also, imagine her in 5 years when she let’s herself go

Take her out and see how it goes user. It's something special to be loved. If it should work out you'll be happy, and if it doesn't nothing will be lost.

This may be your last chance for your personal lineage to not go extinct

Are you really going to trade your future for niglets? hahaha wow

>cute
>black
something doesnt add up

only option is to post pics

No, she’s a fairly strict Christian. At least she’s yet to give any vibe about a colourful past.

Take some penicillin; you've got the gonnhorrea

What does she smell like?

It isn't your color but your culture. Date her, marry her, teach her kids right.

Hahhaha, I used to live in a very vibrant area, and the smelle put me off of minorities, but she smells nice. She’s been fairly anglicised.

He’s in the UK.

Am I supposed to believe your filthy lies? Post pics or kys

No

Attached: 5B0FBAB5-CFBE-4671-802E-01800C9F06DD.jpg (129x146, 17K)

BESTIALITY IS WRONG

this is my gf and I pound her black pussy every night until she squirts and calls me massa

Attached: IMG_324515616_00001413212.jpg (564x608, 117K)

You know what? Go fuck her. If you need approval of your actions from any of us you're a fucking weakling anyway and just go drink the kool aid

Bugmen

bleach that ass

Degenerate

Just fucking imagine wasting a chance for a date with a cute girl because a bunch of virgins on the internet think you should
Genuinely lmaoing at your life cuck

Attached: 1527508917156.png (540x393, 226K)

Do you want your son to look like you? That's how I defeated yellow fever. I want my son to look like me and like my father, and honestly that's enough to dissuade me from any non-white qt. Be polite though, she does sound like a nice young lady who will make a good mother someday.

Attached: 4chanfriends.jpg (780x956, 102K)

Colonise her faggot

True. Think I’m just gonna go for it.

fpbp wew lad

Buddy. Don't do it. I even met this one black girl thinking to myself "but shes the whitest black girl ever!" I was so fucking dumb. I never dated her thankfully, but my god i really wanted her. It was a huge mistake. Your so much happier with your kind anyways, we all are. Keep her as a friend. Do what your ancestors would want.

Your country is falling down as we speak, as is mine. We must do something

You’ll pay the toll on the day of the rope.

you're british, you're not even white, have
some ham you randy savage.

She has AIDS, OP, unless you want to die early, stay away.

You are alright leaf

Pull out

This times a million. Race mixing hardliners are cancer

This it's satire and larping

Could do friends with benefits type thing. Say your family would be against a relationship.

Have fun raising a nigger in the future because of muh dick

And nothing of value was lost.

Just don't produce a child

It's your choice, but if you ulitmately decide to have babies, find a pure Aryan egg donor and artificially impregnate her. That way she will give you White children and at the same time will biologically love them because technically she grew them in her womb. It's a win win.... well minus the fact you have to deal with a nigger bitch for the rest of your life. Good luck mate!

>ruining things you admire
RIP respectable black population in Britain.

Lol dad remarried a mixed race woman when I was very very young and I live with him now. They’ve been together for nearly two decades. Wouldn’t work.

>"you're british, you're not even white"
>flag
Come on user...

Why not move back to your shit country and try to make it less shit?

M8 she and any kid you have with her will be offered the boat or the rope when the time comes. Keep that in mind

Bang her, user.

Bang her.

Attached: nathalie-emmanuel-4.jpg (768x1151, 333K)

He's 56% whiter than you, mohammed

>asking Jow Forums about an metaphorical black girl asking you out
dude. do not ask us. you must use your gut, and your heart.

Don't touch chimps.

You have no clue where I live faggot.

Attached: 1538630101381.png (980x742, 355K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141425040/#q141434391
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184369163/#q184370713
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/171058505/#q171062854
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139122200/#q139123587
You've been posting this picture quite a lot these past two years.

If you have sprogs they'll robbing and stabbing people by the age of ten wtf is wrong with you do you not have a ounce of foresight ?

Why would you ask Jow Forums of all places about some chick? Be a Chad and bleach her but use protection.

Okay JIDF, CIA user, or just retard. Some if it is satire, some of it isn't. Race mixing with blacks being bad is NOT satire

Attached: 1536103481107.png (923x492, 200K)