Why won't he wake up and DO HIS FUCKING JOB?

why won't he wake up and DO HIS FUCKING JOB?

Attached: file.png (1100x619, 781K)

Because he's a good goy doing as he's told. At least that's my assumption based on (((who))) really runs this country.

In a month, it won't matter. He's gone.

Trump is truly one of the weakest presidents in a long time. Keeping Sessions at DOJ when he doesn't do jack shit is astounding.

NPC

jeff is all about killing niggers. if trump wants a liberal killing machine he chose the wrong guy.

Wait till 2021

for what?

Isn't it one of the jobs that requires senate confirmation (ie approval of faggots like jeff flake)?

If so it's pretty unlikely he could get someone good to replace him.

Senate said multiple times they would not confirm anyone else if he fired sessions. However, some like Grahm have changed their stance on that recently and said trump shouldn't be stuck with sessions if he doesn't like him and would go ahead and let him appoint someone else.

he's the quintessential boomer

Weren't they calling this guy a neo-nazi back when he was announced, or am I thinking of someone else?

Well unless 50 senators agree to let him switch sessions then he can't do it.

Probably saw some jew media come up in his feed about how some orphan died slowly in the cold because of the cold heart of the law.

I think he could fire sessions and more someone else already in the DOJ without a confirmation, but who is already there that he would want? And he won't do anything this close to midterms. I think he might try after, maybe depending on what happens and if he thinks he can get the votes.

*move

He is too busy making me delicious cookies.

I still have a (fleeting) faith that Trump and Sessions are in some kind of accord. The man has been with Trump since damn near the beginning, I'm sure he has no delusions about what Trump stands for. The November elections are key - by that time I will either be vindicated or corrected. I pray that, not for my sake but the country's, the result is the former.

Elf stays on the shelf

Maybe he's tired of Israel controlling America?

Attached: trump zionism 55.jpg (1261x664, 286K)

Trump is on record saying that he regrets picking Jeff and that he only did it because he was the first person to endorse him

shhhhhhh

he's sleeping

He's sleepy

I'm slowly coming to this conclusion but I've got at least a few weeks more that I can live in blissful optimism and I don't intend to waste them.

Attached: 1529549263417.gif (380x298, 405K)

stupid obsolete white trash he IS doing his job. Do us all a favor and drive your pickup trucks off a cliff.

Sessions is a commie sympathizer who prosecutes the Charlottesville marchers while letting Antifa terrorists who started the violence off the hook