Idk why but this shit infuriated me

Idk why but this shit infuriated me

Attached: FF721551-37A7-4147-AD0B-5CE53231E97B.png (1242x2208, 916K)

Must be foreigners. Only Foreign faggots don't tip. Or blacks, I guess.

i stopped tipping altogether
fuck off brainlets

i dont tip unless i can tell the waitress isnt an npc

>implying mommy doesn't buy every meal for him

I will never understand this

It'd be a shame if someone sent these tweets to her employer

this kind of shit is old and beaten to death.
OMG IM SO FURIOUS SOME NIGGERS DIDNT TIP ME.
well.. it happens to everyone. get over it.

sage

lol mad """service""" """professional""" youing me

leave the assranch off my plate next time

tipping is retarded and bluepilled

sage

>working for tips
>working for a company that offers servers wage
You asked for it

>I have no skills
>I give shit service
>Why won't you give me any gibs
>I'll fuck my employer over by telling people not to come

>Mr. Shekelstein will get mad if he has to pay me a full wage again!

The fuck was that retarded pile of text? Did you shit yourself while typing or something? Go to bed, you've got a big algebra test tomorrow.

r*ddit

She didnt name the customer, take a pic of the check, name the restaurant or give any identifying details. She would get a write up at best, probably a stern talk.

Why are we still subsidizing restaurant employees shitty wages? It's some of the Jewiest shit imaginable and we just accept it without question. Pay your fucking employees, you damn kikes!

The only tip that bitch deserves is the tip of a dick up the ass

i tip 15% to women and 20% to men to contribute to the wage gap

>good service
>I never hear from you
>bad service
>omg a racism/sexism
waitrons were a mistake

Attached: 1538957805496.jpg (268x265, 33K)

Lol this is a good idea.

>start foodplace in America
>sign on window saying "no tipping required!"
>increase price of food by a few percent
>pay waiters what they would've made due to loss of tipping
>Americans roll in and eat happily and pay happily
>they are happy because they don't have to use their brain to calculate tip
>become successful foodplace owner

wow so hard.

Attached: 1539610130710.jpg (852x768, 42K)

Tipping is blue pilled and a Jewish trick. No amount of boomers and other mental midgets trying to call me a poor fag will change my mind. Why should I be shamed and guilt tripped into paying some race mixing single mothers wage so a Jewish boss doesn’t have to? Why not just get a different job?

So do waitresses actually have their own places, or do they just suck their bf's dick for rent?

I don't know, it's not their fault the owners and managers pay them less than minimum wage. Some places pay as low as 2 or 3 something an hour. They're taking advantage of the system under which the patrons pay for the majority of the labor - the employee is probably too uninformed to think about whether there's even anything questionable about the situation or to realize they are getting the shaft and sweeping the floor and doing other labor for a small fraction of minimum wage.

>10 people
>bill was 180
If you're a good waitress you'd work somewhere more expensive than Applebee's

$70 isn't even that much for a tab. At a decent place here that's 2 mains and a couple drinks between two people, it's not like she bent over backwards for them.

I work service industry, it's better to not give them a decent wage. Servers are the laziest cunts in the world

>be super sexy
>wait tables
>use the internet to complain about low tips or lack of tips
>doesn't use internet to attention whore on instagram and get paid $100K per year simply for being beautiful

these cunts deserve to be poor. with bodies like theirs they could easily get free betabucks via youtube/insta/snap modeling. oh well.

>i live off tips
>i dont get paid for my work
>im a willing slave, the customers for the corporation i enable by being a slave is to blame
heres an idea; get paid for your fucking work by your employer or dont work as a person who serves people food in a fucking place of eating.

I don't even calculate I just leave a dollar. Don't go to same place and do that though. Some nigger bitch spitting in my eggs when I did that.

Also if they work in a halfway decent restaurant they'll make pretty good money, and the harder you have to work the more you are paid. Acting like these people are taken advantage of is a joke.

They also all massively underclaim their tips to pay less taxes.

Only problem that comes from that is that nobody woyld want to be a server or if they did, they would just half ass it all the time because they don't have to worry about the tip.

>table of 10
>180$ bill
>no tip

What race were those customers, I wonder?

Attached: 1530245495380.png (341x310, 116K)

Women shouldn’t be allowed in public. I don’t even think I’m memeing anymore when I say it.

The thot market is flooded, there are millions of dumb bimbos like this

In America I'm suposed to give a tip when I go out to eat? What the fuck

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

>I live on my tips
Sounds like someone needs herself a MAN!

A decent pair of flirtatious tits carrying food will earn more than a male bartender 100/10 times.

No, I also work with several hard foh staff. The people who actually make things work. If you put in the work you.get the good shifts. But being good doesn't come close to people giving you money because they want to fuck you in the bathroom.

when i was a server i worked at several places. every boss i had would've supported me in those situations. i had one that chased a no tip table into the parking lot and told them they were shit and to never come back, though it wasn't my table. good servers are hard to come by in high volume restaurants. if they aren't making money, they will move on. usually bosses will defend their strong servers. if it is a restaurant that struggles to keep business, maybe not, but high volume places usually have owners or managers that will defend their employees.

who else only tips white guys?

I don't tip niggers or thots

i only tip my irish bartenders

niggers tip like trash regardless of the service they receive. you are probably a nigger. niggers also require the most service because they think they are owed something at all times, which is obvious if you observe their culture

I don't tip when I pickup Chinese take out and pizza even though the receipt always has a tip spot on it. I feel conflicted because it's on there and I like tipping but I'm picking up so I'm not obligated to tip given I'm doing half the work.

i guess you can call me.. a tipist.

$18 per customer for food and drink? That's McDonald's-tier shit.

tips in that situation go to the cooks. tipping cooks can really pay off if you frequent a place. the burrito joint down the street from me always gives me the hookup.

>& I know for a fact nothing was wrong with my service.
Bitch you're putting your customers on blast because they didn't tip you what you think you deserve, but there is nothing wrong with your service?! Fucking brain-dead whores.

I do tip, though. However, you can't work a shit tier job that requires no skills, you know what you signed up for, then complain when you don't get the gibs you want.

Don't be racist.

Attached: 1521800971972.jpg (1080x1080, 289K)

find out where they work and tell their boss, easy

>purposefully work a job that pays less than minimum wage
>complain

Fuck this gay earth.

I bartend and I don't give a fuck if you don't tip.
Some nigger didn't tip on a $3000 party one time. I think that's the only time I ever really got pissed off, and really that was the owner's fault that even happened.
I just do my fucking job and the money comes.

Their employers don't pay them, so the customers have to.

nah, I only tip male servers actually

It's because they have shitty attitudes and no work ethic, they think they deserve to be showered in high tips because they're pretty, and because they're pretty, that means their service must be good by association, therefore they deserve a 35-40% tip.

And because of their shitty work ethic, attitude, etc, she got a shit tier tip.

well this is just a clever way of not tipping.

nice try darkie

Yesterday I waited 2 hours for the nigger to come back get her laundry, said fk it and removed it, she came and attempted to remove mine to put back hers as I opened the door because I kept my door half open because I expected niggardry, starred her down and told her nah my fucking clothes stay there you come back in 2 hour. I want to dry she said, I said in 1 hour.
Go
And she did and slammed the door and ranted but I kept an eye on her until she picked her shit and left
They have the emotional intelligence of children

Attached: 553.png (976x784, 1.52M)

Been to plenty of places that do exactly this. Surprise, the service is shit.

like mcdonalds

yeah you can. claiming serving at a high volume restaurant, doing 1600 dollars in sales in 6 hours in a small midwestern town, a skilless job is pure ignorance. people can bitch about whatever they want, hell you're bitching about someone else's ability to bitch. if you don't want to tip, learn to cook. servers in my area make 3.75ish an hour. tips are the only way they can afford anything.
all that being said, i only served at these places to make fast money, between 25 and 30 bucks an hour, so that i could save something and quit to find contact work that i actually enjoy.

Sheeeeeeiiiiit. Them young niggers were not going to tip. Niggers don’t tip. Neither do the jews that kvetch and oy vey about tipping on Jow Forums.

Attached: 9E8870BA-0C1D-4C75-9557-235E66A995DF.jpg (461x469, 66K)

Wow you truly served me this plate of microwaved frozen food with much more salt than I'd use at home with style, grace, and poise

Get a different job, I dropped out of high school with a GED and 10 years later I make 120k which isn't a lot but it's enough for me. If a literal autist like me can make it, that mutt bitch has no excuse.

If I'm traveling I don't tip. Why would I? I'm never going back to that place.

>if you don't want to tip, learn to cook
I'll do what I feel like, thanks wagie

They always get at least min wage if they dont get tipped enough, faggot

Attached: just-the-tip-baby-i-promise-14969279.png (500x482, 146K)

>servers in my area make 3.75ish an hour. tips are the only way they can afford anything.
>all that being said, i only served at these places to make fast money, between 25 and 30 bucks an hour
So which is it faggot? Are they underpaid or are they making good money? You can't have it both ways.

yeah i agree. honestly i never even checked the tips when i was busy. count it at the end of the night and see how i did. if i paid attention to every tip it would effect my mood and then effect my good tipping tables. if the money isn't good just quit. serving jobs are a dime a dozen and i never had a restaurant actually check my references.

> they would just half ass it all the time because they don't have to worry about the tip.

then they'd just have to worry about getting shit pay because they're not doing their job optimally.

jesus christ America. work ethics.

>it's not their fault the owners and managers pay them less than minimum wage

It literally is. What are unions?

>They're taking advantage of the system under which the patrons pay for the majority of the labor
you believe this is never not the case?

Get a real job you do-nothing bitches

Niggers offended everyone assumes they won't tip.
Proceed to prove them right by not tipping.

I never tip at places i don't eat at regularly
most of these places have such a high turnover rate you'll never get the same server

i made good money but i have a good personality and i would quit any place that i couldn't make at least 15 bucks an hour. all of that was tips as my paycheck was always 0 dollars due to taxes. i also would never work at a place that was frequented by niggers. the servers at the local 24 hour diner probably struggle to make 10 bucks an hour. that place is filled with niggers. never understood why they work there, probably junkies or something

>probably junkies or something
most waiters are fucking trash libtards

does chasing them to their cars ever work? also,
>owners or managers that will defend their employees
defend them against what?

Being a server in college was legit as fuck. Yeah you got the people who didn’t tip but all the free low key alchohol was legit. I’d be shitfaced at the end of the night all while working and chatting up the customers. Shit was cash but only losers think they can make a living being a waiter.

Inb4 wageslave hurr durr
>Be me
>Been bartending for 16 years now
>Worked all over the US
>Can pick up and go at any time
>Currently working in a small establishment with a vidlot room + party room
>Split tips with servers until I kick em out at 9-10pm
>Bring in 150 - 200 bucks a night between 5-10
>Easily bring in 300 for myself between 10-2pm
>Hell it's not uncommon for me to hit the 500 mark between 10-2
>Work 3 nights a week
>No fucks given
>I just do my fucking job and the money comes.
Keep it up barfriend.
I learned a long ass time ago to never expect niggers to tip. Only really had one that did it consistently. On a side note he was a pretty damn high rolling coke dealer.

>Have made shitloads of useful contacts in my time
>Currently have a few local PD boys (who ignore our cook smelling like weed from trash runs)
>District Attorney and Judge in front of me a couple times a week
>DA left purse after 8 drinks on the patio deck
>Took it to her office next morning
>Had 1100 and some change in it
>All of em fucking adore me and I probably won't see a charge while she's in office unless I go on a rape spree or some shit.
>Can also take time off to do whatever the fuck I want when I want
>Bills get paid
>Get pretty steady flow of ass from wamenz if I wanted
>Have GF at home

Attached: screencap-shinchan-44-clip-03_full.jpg (720x480, 75K)

Can confirm, foh is gibs central.

>it's not their fault the owners and managers pay them less than minimum wage.
Oh shit theyre slaves? Fyck off. They took the job where the owner underpays and expects the customers to subsidise the wages they dont want to pay. Fuck that commie horse shit. Dont like it get a real job.

exactly. cheap people are just cheap. niggers, jews, and old people.

Someone refusing the pay the wage their kike boss won't. Get rid of tips that shit is Jewish as fuck

Niggers turn dinner into a race because they have to beat their white co-dinners outside so they can set up a robbery attempt.

Anyone that feels bad should meet some of the servers I know. They make more money than any hourly rate chumps out there, but you won't know that unless you worked as a server.

I don't see what's wrong with tipping. We've simply adjusted the wages of service-oriented workers to varied depending on the quality of service they provide. In most cases, good workers make much greater then minimum wage despite being nominally paid less than it. The only problem so far as I can see is that niggers seem to be incapable of tipping.

I only tip men.

>muh tips

fuckin bitch should be sucking tips.fuck off with that crybaby bullshit.

Of course he would support the idea of other idiots paying your salary instead of him, I guess being that retarded is what made you such a a good server.

cook detected

>The only problem so far as I can see is that niggers seem to be incapable of tipping.
why should they?

tfw never tipped in my life

Attached: 1539386491575.png (225x266, 23K)

Tipping is retarded when it's treated as a defacto necessary payment. Here in the balkans and most european countries I think we give a small amount regardless generally and it can be good depending on things like the quality of service and overall restaurant the tab et al

they think they work so fucking hard. they carry food and drinks. they've never had a back breaking manual labor job. fuck these stupid whores get in the kitchen

taking shit about bad tippers on the internet. seriously, if you think a manager or owner that has a high volume restaurant gives 2 shits about their servers complaining on the internet, you have clearly never worked in the industry. shit, i used to be high the entire shift, every boss knew it, no one cared because i was accurate, level headed, and fun. if you come to work on time and are accurate, you could do basically anything and the customer complaint would be tossed in the garbage. they do not care unless they are struggling to fill their seats.

I just use the opening scene in Reaervoir Dogs to explain my stance on tipping