Doesn't beg for shekels

>doesn't beg for shekels
>doesn't fuck poos
>hates israel

We could be Reiching right now but you betamale faggots are pining over kikes and trannies.

Attached: sinead.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AabxIT1GGYU
youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
youtu.be/2nADxPy4kKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sinead literally believes in flat earth, antivax, and ancient trees. She's an absolute laughingstock who is ignored for good reason. When has she ever contributed anything of value?

>believes in flat earth, antivax, and ancient trees
which of these beliefs hinders the fight against white genocide?

Attached: sinead 2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

well, anyone who believes the earth flat is obviously retarded

Because she's a flat earther schizo lmao

One shouldn't stick their willy in retards.

It's bad optics and undermines any other positions she may try to take. Same point with using the phrase "white genocide": Demographic dispossession of whites is occurring but because whites are not at immediate risk of extermination and the phenomena is primarily the result of non-human forces rather than humans exerting agency, it comes across as psychotic hyperbole.

According to the UN's own definition of genocide whites/Europeans are in fact facing genocide. Can you recount an other group of people who called their genocide what it is and were told it's "bad optics"

Attached: SINEAD-8.jpg (965x664, 103K)

And she's a cryptofeminist. So yeah she's insane.
Although antivax is not that bad, I could tolerate that, it's all the other baggage.
All of them, it indicates that she's a fucking retard.

Could you recount an other group of people who called their genocide what it is and had flat earthers spearheading their liberation?

remember how the bible said elijah ran away
cause he feared jezebel ie lilith? this is what
happens to you, you get reborn as a dirty
wolf in sheeps clothing and you lose your
dick. goyim goddess isn't even white, she
is prophet elijah, lost his dick and now is
satans bitch trying to lead white men to
their deaths.

Is the flat earth theory more farfetched than the claim are reptiles or inhuman?

the people that control this world literally believe they are chosen by some omnipotent deity; if someone who fights for whites believe in a flat earth, then why the fuck cant you just let them? my priorities are far closer to home than denying people who fight for my birthright when that is under attack 24/7. Like the fucking memeflag you are using that openly destroy our valiant and proud forefathers and our Constitution.
Id happily kill you side-by-side with someone who believes different than me about issues that does not affect my life in any meaningful way.

I agree with this post and quite frankly don't care about the Earth's geometry.

> than the claim are reptiles or inhuman?
>the claim are reptiles
What? What the fuck are you even saying? If you're trying to create discussion to bump your thread keep in mind I am saging this shit

What the fuck does is she doing to fight for your rights? Making shitty song videos? Screaming like a Harpy during livestreams?
>the people that control this world literally believe they are chosen by some omnipotent deity
Yeah and I am not siding with them now am I?

I'm asking why the geometry of the Earth matters when it comes to the fight against White Genocide.

Attached: sinead 5.jpg (857x577, 55K)

When was the last time anyone who parroted "white genocide" achieved any semblance of power or enacted meaningful social change?

Because they're incompetent and useless. Sinead has nothing of value to offer anything. She has no meaningful accomplishments nor is she in the position to accomplish anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=AabxIT1GGYU

Question for all the smart people here:
Has Renegade ever been shutdown/taken off line like Stormfront and Dailystormer?

I already answered your question: a retard and nutjob who believes that can't realistically be competent enough to help the movement, and will more realistically do things that will harm it, such as: screaming like a fucking harpy.
What does that have to do with reptiles?

Stormfront and DailyStormer get shutdown so shills can pretend they're a legitimate threat. Same with all the Twitter bluecheckmarks.

Do you consider the religious to be nutjobs? I do. But why can't the religious fight white genocide? One has nothing to do with the other. You make a false argument.

>When was the last time anyone who parroted "white genocide" achieved any semblance of power or enacted meaningful social change?
That just means we have to keep trying lol. Are you even making a point? 14 words you mongrel.

>Do you consider the religious to be nutjobs? I do.
Well, I don't?
> But why can't the religious fight white genocide?
Well, they can, they're not nutjobs.
They talking about a realm entirely different and essentially separate from our own. Maybe "faith"is a useful sense that can be used to make accurate assessment of that realm. Maybe not.

>Well, I don't?
Which religious people are not nutjobs specifically?

This is an ugly woman and only gets your attention because she is that weird borderline between uggo and 6 that you feel is obtainable because you are a onions beta cuck.

And where is Nick Griffin right now? How much power does he have right now?

What assets does Sinead have to offer? What can she add?

So your solution to something not working at all is doing the same thing, just harder?

All of them, retard.

Muh outrage and pearl clutching is literally not a strategy.

Nick Griffin spoke the truth before mockers. Because of this Nick is exalted above those who prefer comfortable lies and nice wordplay. He's honorable and will spared on the DOTR.

>What assets does Sinead have to offer? What can she add?
She's a great propagandist who weaponizes the truth.

is it not a genocide?

Those who don't make wildly inaccurate claims about the current world that can be easily disproven, like with, say, with a gopro and a balloon, or a naturally occurring sunset.
Also those who don't abuse their followers. Basically scientologists would do a horrid job of fighting for a white ethnostate.

>ancient trees
Redpill me on this

Nah, a different thing with the same goal.
But nice try rabbi.

She will never replace Britney Venti in my heart.

So you consider Christians as nutjobs who believe in a flat earth and literal talking snakes?

raise your standards

Attached: Brittany Venti.jpg (500x498, 42K)

Do you speak english by any chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

She's a feminist flat earther and crazy as fuck

Are Christians nutjobs or nah?

Attached: sinead badass.jpg (889x2082, 326K)

2/10 feet. Would not fuck

>muh dik

Attached: super nigger.jpg (630x840, 68K)

Except it is a result of human agency. It's government policy.

Overwhelmingly? No, some are obviously but that's not a surprise.

>doesn't fuck poos
but fucks niggers and is crazy as fuck

>He's honorable and will spared on the DOTR.

What DOTR? How many people do you have? Where is your army? What is your infrastructure? How much training do you have? Where will you get your arms from? Don't talk about a "Day of the Rope" if you don't have a coherent vision to make it a reality. Otherwise you're just some pathetic LARPing nerd talking shit on the internet.

>She's a great propagandist who weaponizes the truth.

How big is her audience? How many people listen to her? How is her message being carried out beyond the core audience out towards the normies?

Really? I haven't seen Sinead do anything different. She's been doing the same schtick since 2015.

Government policy isn't a result of human agency. Read some Nick Land and stop being a brainlet.

space is testably real with a few hundred dollars worth of weather balloons and a go-pro

whether or not nasa fakes their footage is beside the point

Read the thread you fucking retard. I also happen to think sinead is an inept, self centered, neurotic wet hole.
That doesn't mean you statement "When was the last time anyone who parroted "white genocide" achieved any semblance of power or enacted meaningful social change?" is any less meaningless.

Tell me which path actually achieves the desired goal.

1.) Spam social media figures and forums with posts that sound borderline schizophrenic to people who have no idea what you're talking about, eventually muster a few hundred angry and greasy people for a demonstration where they hold signs and shout about things that nobody understands. Paired with this are anonymous accounts on social media telling everybody they need to get redpilled by watching xyz videos to stop the kikes from committing white genocide

or

2.) Culturally defeating the left wing and restructuring immigration policy to favor "cultural compatibility" on the basis of the cultural and civilizational norms that have been ingrained over generations. Which happens to mean a European immigration policy. Paired with tax incentives and cultural incentives to rebuild the white nuclear family.

Here's a tip. Simply *pushing* indiscriminately is not a net good in and of itself. In fact when certain problems that need to be addressed are signaled to the public with extreme and psychotic rhetoric from extremely fringe people who lack any inherent credibility, those problems are easily put into a box of off limits/taboo, and become untouchable by people who actually hold influence. The world isn't a fucking imageboard, you retard. I've become convinced that people like you are shills who want to derail and sink any movement to get us back on track before it can start.

>inb4

Attached: 1526852734539.jpg (720x720, 42K)

Scripture teaches the Earth is flat, there was once a magical talking snake, and some guy parted the Red Sea with his staff. If that isn't nutjob I don't know what is. But guess what? It doesnt matter what shit people believe if they're willing to fight the very real genocide of Europeans. You would have me discount a billion Christians because they hold beliefs I do not when in reality they're irrelevant. Nice D7C rabbi.

proofs?

Americas borders will be opened by Democrats. Americans already oppose Israel. All that's left is to show the People both the Right and Left are controlled opposition. In such circumstances when the comfortable life is threatened by struggle, then the masses will revolt and accept a new party. My army is every disillusioned man, woman, and child.

The Leftwing, like the Rightwing, is controlled by the same Agents. It is better to tell the truth, blatantly and clearly, to rile the masses against the common Enemy.

You literally didn't even read my post. You manic fuck.

see
that is my argument to your post.

Attached: sinead waifu.jpg (507x577, 44K)

You literally think that an image that has 5 disgusting quotes from 5 kikes is proof of a global Jewish conspiracy

Here's the spoiler. There are actors in the world trying to subvert the West. A lot of them are Jews. But a lot aren't. To say most of the toxic actors in the world are Jews doesn't follow that "The Jew" is a conspiratorial organism infesting the planet as one.

This is literally what I meant by borderline schizophrenic. Do a huge favor to all white people and to all Western countries- shut your fucking mouth. You'll tank any hope of destroying the anti human and corrupt spirit that has grown in our midst since the at least the Bolshevik Revolution. Really goes back to the French Revolution though. Even the Enlightenment as a whole. You're not a serious thinker. You see Jews and make a 2D image in your head that legitimately does not translate into reality, but you have no problem projecting it into reality.

The term itself is fucking toxic to optics and everyone knows it. Go out and ask a random white person if they feel like they're being genocided. Chances are, they'll say no, because they don't feel like they're under attack. It's not a part of their observable daily life. So when you talk about "white genocide" and it directly goes against their observable reality, they're going to think you're crazy.

>Americas borders will be opened by Democrats.

Democrats won't have a serious chance of regaining the senate until 2024, and their odds of taking the house aren't looking too good either. 2020 is already shaping up to be a huge wash for them. And they've lost the supreme court for decades, especially if RBG kicks the bucket. And by 2024 the overton window on immigration will have been pushed substantially right due to increasing anti-immigrant policy pushed by the ascendant Trumpist faction and mainstreamed by the Trump-friendly media outlets like Fox News and Breitbart.

You don't know the first thing about American politics, how do you plan on taking power when you can't even build a realistic model of the future?

>The Leftwing, like the Rightwing, is controlled by the same Agents

Except it's very clearly not, and if you've been paying attention for the past few years, you'd know that.

Sineads's awesome and the world would change if there were more as brave and strong-willed as her. She has the courage to put her face out there and call out the kikes and the fakers. We need more such women!

Does she even make videos anymore?

No boobs
nvm then

>Scripture teaches the Earth is flat
But christians don't actually believe that. Consistent? No. Nutty? No.
>there was once a magical talking snake
Ask a christian to point where the garden of Eden is on a map. Most will laugh at you.
>and some guy parted the Red Sea with his staff
That's not making an easily disprovable statement about the modern world, that's saying at this one point in time magic happened because god and laws of physics were suspended. They don't refuse any established science. Some say it was strong tides because they're uneducated (not retarded).
The Bible is just the most prolific book of very pointless and unprovable statements about the past that are irrelevant to the modern world, mixed in with jewish morals that christians mostly ignore.
Your pilpul isn't working sinead.

The non-jews aren't hell-bent on destroying European cultures. The current threat is and has been the Jews.

>But a lot aren't.
True. But there are still no good Jews.
>To say most of the toxic actors in the world are Jews doesn't follow that "The Jew" is a conspiratorial organism infesting the planet as one.
The Plot of European Genocide was created by Jews and is now carried out by them or else non-Jewish Zionists who support Jewish demagoguery. The problem is Judaism in all its forms. What about this statement is false?

>until 2024
It doesn't matter when it happens only that it will happen, in our lifetime. The Zionist Right is already dying, the next corpse to burn will be the liberal Left. Only then can a Reich occur. Only when there is no other viable choices that a new system will be embraced. This is logical.
>how do you plan on taking power when you can't even build a realistic model of the future?
It's not about me but the ideas. You're stuck in the cult of personality mindset, but I spread a cult of ideas which will last far longer than me.

Christians still believe in the "four corners of the Earth" taught in Revelation, and they believe in the talking Serpent of Eden despite their inability to locate the area on a map. These nonsensical ideas are irrelevant to stopping European Genocide, so I will ally with the Christian as much as the Pagan and atheist or flatearther.

this

Attached: sinead 6.jpg (500x501, 29K)

nigger, i dont care that kikes think theyre chosen.
they will all die in a fire.
my point was, that if youre going to pick someone to speak for what you believe, they shouldnt be absolutely retarded.
>hurr muh memeflag
>hurr id kill you
grow up, asshole

Attached: terrysplash.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

That's not what optics mean you retard.
>So when you talk about "white genocide" and it directly goes against their observable reality, they're going to think you're crazy.
That's why you're supposed to show them evidence. Most people on Jow Forums were normies politically at some point. And you don't even need to convince most people, just enough so that there's something left for the future.

Back to the point, optic mostly is about how you present yourself as a person. Are you a violent asshole? Are you polite? Are you well spoken? Are you a natural leader?
People are narcissists and will gravitate towards people or movements that display those characteristics, even if they're "extreme" (whatever the fuck that means).

>coalburner
>cucked her husband
>possible cuck herself
>into hippie shit

How is she better than an e-celeb like that dude Lauren Southern?

They literally live in a fantasy world where a spontaneous uprising across a country the size of a continent is not only possible but easy if they just *push* hard enough to tip that balance. It's just so close. It's so obvious it's the Jews, right? People are so ready for it right? People are ready to stand up and !fight!

These people project their mentally ill psychosis on the vast majority of people which will not only tank themselves but anything they claim to speak for. They think there's mass willingness to turn to real and gritty domestic bloodshed.The fact is that most people don't feel under attack. It's obvious that if civil strife broke out, civil society would break down. This idiotic view of "what needs to be done" legitimately takes for granted the fact that

>there will be a structure of rank and command
>people will be close enough to band together
>people who have never fought in their life would be able to organize a militia
>people would be fully on board with joining a foolhardy and amateur military campaign with no command structure, no supply lines, and minimal food/water/ammo
>people would not simply be fighting to survive with the lack of reliable food, water, plumbing, electricity, gasoline, transportation, all the while not knowing who they could trust

The defeat of this weird spirit that's blended utopian intellectualism, marxism, and racial politics is what we can and need to do AND are actively succeeding at. I'm convinced at like 4/5 of these fucking schizos are shills deployed by Shareblue to derail the forces that are started to suffocate the progressive/intersectional/whatever left. They want to make non-leftists look insane.

Attached: 1538061929183.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>coalburner
proofs?

>It doesn't matter when it happens only that it will happen, in our lifetime.

If you don't know when, how are you going to be prepared for it? How do you even know it's going to happen if you can't monitor the circumstances around you and deduce the immediate future accordingly?

>Are you polite? Are you well spoken?

People who are polite and well-spoken don't use hyperbole like "white genocide". You can say that white men are under attack, and that there's an ongoing demographic displacement that is not to anyone's benefit, that's being well-spoken. But "white genocide" immediately tells everyone that you're a sperg.

I followed maybe 5 Shiksa Goddesses on youtube, then as many goyim goddesses as well as the odd mirror account.
>All shoahed within a couple of days towards the end.
They did hilarious sketches, subversive parodies, & occasionally dissected the current tin foil. They get/got the same hate that varg does, 'We can't provide a convincing argument why you shouldn't listen so we'll just astroturf them hardcore everyday'.
Varg is a bit mad as well, but I still have a lot of time for him even if we aren't in lockstep on some/most/any issues.

I find it odd the same people that would nod enthusiastically about 3 fish & a loaf feeding 5000 niggers or global warming being bullshit reckon any discussion about the SETTLED SCIENCE they have swallowed negates a persons entire position.
Their vid (now deleted) about how pepe was a psyop by The Church of the SubGenius had some great legs & many compelling arguments. Look at this place now, the frogs are few & far between while 4 out of 5 posts are just masturbation. Pre-pepe there were really deep threads on all kinds of madness, with several posters arguing from a PHD in batshit in any one of them.
Space Elevator felt at home there, but not here. Why waste his time, I'm sure he thinks.

>coalburner
>cucked her husband
>possible cuck herself
sauce me

>Christians still believe in the "four corners of the Earth" taught in Revelation,
No they don't. They'll spew the tired "metaphorical" or "not to be taken literally" excuse because they're intelligent agents, they know taking this seriously would be ridiculous.
> and they believe in the talking Serpent of Eden despite their inability to locate the area on a map
Because they usually don't even think the garden was on earth. That's why they'd laugh at you, it's not that they "can't locate it on a map".

Which Jews?

Oh so all that you're saying is that I am right and you just have to say the exact same thing but without the nono word? They'll use it themselves after they accept the truth. Again I don't care how you get there.
"white men are under attack"
All whites are.

>And where is Nick Griffin right now?
He's on twitter & gab. Decent account all in, frankly.

Btw sounds like you guys lack even an elementary understanding of the bible. It has several categories of writing, including myth, poetry, drama, and history (The X invaded the Y and slew them etc)

A lot of Christians aren't very critical thinkers because most people aren't very critical thinkers. The choice you make is what foundation and context will the people be provided. So people who really can't appreciate the deeper and transcendent inspiration given by scripture will see that it works for them when they act it out so they keep to it

We have two years before 2020, and six before 2024. You have between 2 and 6 years to prepare yourself.
>How do you even know it's going to happen
It's already been set into motion. You should pay more attention.
>Are you polite? Are you well spoken?
No. I'm a brute and the rudest of sorts. And this is why the People will and have heard me. Only a little more conditioning is needed and the Jew will do this himself. White Genocide is a reality, whosoever says otherwise is not white, and this will be the common thinking before you can ask leniency on the DOTR.

Then you admit Christians use faulty logic to justify their faulty beliefs? Again: who cares? Neither has any effect when it comes to fighting white genocide so why should I care is someone is Christian or Pagan or a flatearther? The very fact Christianity and flateartherly exists is testament to just how much the Jew has deceived the world.

>Which Jews?
The Zionist and the Zionist masquerading as a Globalist. Zionism is Globalism.

Before I was a political operative I was a theologian. Debate me fgt.

Attached: sinead 7.jpg (522x599, 52K)

How jewish of you. it isn't these jews, its those other jews. Which jews, is a problem for the jews to sort out. Its the Jews, and I bet you're one of them.

>Oh so all you're saying is that I am right and you just have to say the exact same thing but without the nono word?

Are you literally autistic? Have you ever had a social or intimate relationship before? Trying to persuade somebody by bashing them over the head leads to a total and utter recoil from anything you have to say. If you want to make any inroads you have to understand human nature.

So asking which Jews you mean by "The Jews" is proof that you're a Jew

>pic related

>The Zionist and the Zionist masquerading as a Globalist. Zionism is Globalism

Okay I'm trying to following. But I don't understand. The Globalist Jews are mostly (not entirely for sure) pro-Palestine. By Zionist do you mean want to live in Israel and see it continue, or want to get gibs from Western nations? These are really broad terms that don't actually pinpoint much

Also, I trust your theological knowledge. Just like to point out sometimes that the literalism of stuff like the Garden of Eden is a normie phenomenon

Attached: 1538855978600.png (256x384, 167K)

youtu.be/2nADxPy4kKY

the best goyimgoddess song?

I'm saying you need to avoid hyperbole like the plague. When you confront normies with something that can change their worldview, they'll desperately look for an exit, an excuse to ignore you. You give them some sort of hyperbole, they'll use that and say "oh well he's crazy about that" and they'll just use that to discredit you. They'll put you up there with the Satanic Ritual Abuse hoaxers. You have to keep it real and grounded, otherwise they'll immediately opt out and all your effort will be washed away.

So he's back at square one with the rest of us. Your point?

>Then you admit Christians use faulty logic to justify their faulty beliefs?
Yeah, because they don't care about the inconsistent shit in the bible. You CARE about the flat earth bullshit you spew.
I don't care. Any way you look at it saying that Christians are nutjobs because of what's in the bible is ridiculous.

>Are you literally autistic? Have you ever had a social or intimate relationship before? Trying to persuade somebody by bashing them over the head leads to a total and utter recoil from anything you have to say. If you want to make any inroads you have to understand human nature.
That's what I was saying you mongrel. But the substance doesn't matter, you can convince them of anything, you surely can convince them of the truth.

Who are you to say that what's in the bible is ridiculous if you haven't even read it, nor do you even understand it beyond some NPC programming you received on it.

Would you say a myth or drama that tells you about the nature of men and kingdoms and life is ridiculous, or wise?

It's not a hyperbole, but yeah you probably can't use that word initially because of the conditioning. Might as well tell them you're a white nationalist.

I answered your question you fucking pussy. Don't you ever notice the dark & how it always smells of rose flavoured shit?

>saying that Christians are nutjobs because of what's in the bible is ridiculous
>saying that x because of y is a ridiculous statement to make.

Well Satan, is this Globalism or Zionism:

>Puppet States are controlled by a single governing authority
>Puppet States give funding to the governing authority at the cost of said States
>a single ruling authority makes political decisions for the Nations under its control

???

ha i havent heard that one! this is what i was talking about tho: Sinead is a great propagandists whom no doubt will be remembered at the end time.

I don't believe the Earth is flat. I believe the geometry of the Earth is irrelevant to fighting white genocide just as Christian beliefs, in the proper execution, is as well. At the end of all of this chaos there will be a new order. Science exalted and spirituality perfected, destroying false beliefs on both sides of the human spectrum.

Attached: Sinead-VS-Lauren.jpg (1488x1821, 350K)

Mistook you for the user saying we need to out and out go full bore. Shits heated

I just get frustrated because it feels like we're at such a pivotal moment and people being sloppy with their words do so much harm. I'm really good with rhetoric and persuasion so I've actually brought a fair amount of people back, but it's almost always the same with people who are generally normie. They were sort of milktoast then they heard someone who was coming totally out of left field and just degraded themselves and disrespected everyone around them- turning the person in question far away from what they were saying.

>pic
Sinead isn't a dumb hole because Lauren is?
>I don't believe the Earth is flat.
You're sure Sinead?

she has a penis

>pic
Sinead is class, Lauren is ass. All I implied.
>You're sure Sinead?
Must I namefag for you to engage me in honest discourse?

Attached: sinead 3.jpg (1007x562, 71K)

>They were sort of milktoast then they heard someone who was coming totally out of left field and just degraded themselves and disrespected everyone around them- turning the person in question far away from what they were saying.
Oh yeah I absolutely agree with you there. People with the temperament of Jared Taylor would do the WN movement some good.

As for what you were saying about the bible, you're probably right. Take what I was saying about the bible having far fetched stories in the following way "lets say there is far fetch bullshit in the bible, that still wouldn't mean christians are nutjobs because blah blah blah"

You would say the United States is fully controlled by Israel? Fully controlled.

Really?

We give about $3.8 Billion in funding to Israel a year. Our GDP is $18.5 Trillion. That means paying 0.02% of our GDP. That's a puppet state?

If there had been more Jared Taylor and less Charlottesville there's a fair likelihood there would already be a political party imo

He not only knows charisma and gentle firmness but he knows tactics as well.

kek, I just find your behavior obsessive.
Not the discussion, the pictures mostly. Like if you at lease desperately wanted to shag her. But that's just my shitty opinion.

No, the United States is not fully controlled, else there would be no struggle. The problem of shekels is one of three I mentioned. Another is the creation of political policy, which Israel does control.
>pic related

>he has no argument
>resorts to schoolyard heckling
this is why your side has already lost.
Besides, I'm already married to my people.

Attached: trump-zionism-32.jpg (850x1336, 229K)

I think he may be talking about US involvement in the middle east. Although that also served US interest in it's own ways.

Control, or influence?

Distinctions matter. I have a point you have to trust me. And I'm not trying to BTFO or whatever the fuck

Hate to optics cuck but she we sure do have some nutty characters. Still love them though

You're implying that a Democrat seizure of the senate is inevitable in 2024 when I'm saying it's just their first chance. Again, you're just leaping on what I say like a spastic rather than presenting a well-thought out model of what's actually going on around you.

>No. I'm a brute and the rudest of sorts. And this is why the People will and have heard me.

Or more realistically you'll get whisked away to Club Fed and that will be the last anyone will hear of you. Rude brutes are toxic liabilities, especially in the post-Cville climate.

>DOTR

Go re-read and realize how poorly-prepared you are for any DOTR scenario.

You did answer my question, and you proved my point: Nick Griffin failed. He's another example of what not to do.