Islamic degeneracy

Why do Muslims claim that they're the "cure" for degeneracy when the Koran permits pedophilia, and their women dress like whores?

Attached: hijab_for_allah_boobs_for_abdallah.jpg (540x960, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vscLrMD_qY
discover-the-truth.com/2016/03/12/quran-654-the-child-marriage-claim/
archive.org/stream/MaarifulQuran/Surah065At-talaq#page/n21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Islam represents hypocrisy and fascism in totality

>fascism
How so?

Christianity permits pedophilia too if you want to get picky
This is bullshit

>their women dress like whores

>Christianity permits pedophilia
How so?

kosher vs halal milkers...who would win? Bonus is you know the muzzie shaves her cunt.

must cover hair but tits hang out, hoo lourde

Attached: crayon shin chan.gif (405x391, 30K)

Well done hairstyles always get me hard as diamonds, naked ankles too. Sand people know their shit.

Muslims are just perverted Christians and thats literally it.

Mohammad clearly just took what there already was is, and changed it to suit him. The problem is Mohammad was a low IQ sandnigger who just wanted conquest and loli slave markets, so thats basically the real focal point of Islam. Its amazing how much text they have explaining when you can take slaves/brides, and when you can take other people's loli wives as your wife instead via conquest. Thats not even counting all the Jihad shit.

>The hijab is islamic!
Its not, they just borrowed it from Orthodox Christians and Byzantine Catholics who muslims saw most frequently.

The funny part is, Islam has a really shitty reason for having the hijab too.
>Its to keep other men from raping my wives, and if they dont wear it then rape is acceptable.
Meanwhile the Christian understanding was to humble women before God and even before Men because Man is the glory of God and Woman is the glory of man. Therefore theologically women are subservient, not because they should be raped all the time.

Islam has so little to do with actually understanding or following God its hilarious. All its really a how to guide for creating a perverted dude's dream society on Earth. And the people who say its a cure are atheists who want to do exactly that. They just want a harem and to rape bitches, maybe have a few slaves. And all the while pretend they arent degenerate because they fast once in awhile.

This a from a tweet from an Arab girl living in the West. Completely different from someone from a religious background. Her family is likely secular and just culturally Muslim. But there are plenty of legitimate religious Arabs even in the west. Also the tweet said something like
> Hijab on for Allah
> Boobs our for Abdullah

>This a from a tweet from an Arab girl living in the West. Completely different from someone from a religious background.
She has a religious background that was too weak to keep her from degeneracy in the West. Is that why Mudslimes hate our freedoms?

> Why do Muslims claim that they're the "cure" for degeneracy

Because you can't get more the degenerate than them and that therefore halts the process of further degeneration.

Attached: 1l8thn.jpg (423x348, 13K)

>Koran permits pedophilia
Proof?

Cool theories, too bad all of that is fictitious and in your head. Also the Hijab was already being used by Arabs before Islam and they got it from the Jews of Arabia.

I once got my dick sucked by not one but two Muslim men in Cairo. I'm not gay but hell they offered.

This is actually a good explanation, even if you just meant to be funny.

>>Koran permits pedophilia
>Proof?
pic related

Attached: religion of pedos.png (871x1150, 192K)

unironically a good explanation

That's not proof, the bottom is just someone's interpretation of what the Quran says but they just made it up out of thin air. The Quran doesn't say anything about being under age. In fact, in other chapters it makes it clear that the girl has to be not only physically mature but also mentally mature which is late teens at the least.

Stop getting information from shit sites.

>the Koran isn't proof
Shall I post my collection of Islamic scholars who agree with this?

Attached: Religion of the pedos.jpg (599x472, 46K)

Theu dress like whores because they arebnt used to being able to wear cloths besides a giant black cloth

>Shall I post my collection of Islamic scholars who agree with this?
Go ahead but first find actual legitimate sources and not twitter images.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vscLrMD_qY

Attached: duckofdeath.jpg (512x512, 306K)

>find actual legitimate sources and not twitter images
Mufti Muhammad Shafi isn't a legitimate source of scholarship?

Attached: file.png (936x878, 342K)

dude i know a hispanic chick that was in the hxc straight edge scene in highschool. was a waitress forever at a dennys, converted to islam from a guy that ate there, they divorce and now she works at a bombshells and wears practically nothing but still claims to be muslim.

Attached: 1529477705398.png (648x648, 117K)

>Mufti Muhammad Shafi isn't a legitimate source of scholarship?
Never even heard of him so the answer is no.

This might be the second time in my life I've found an Arab girl attractive. Probably because she's as far from most Arab girls as possible.

That woman is in violation of what is considered hijab. Doesn't matter if she says she muslim, she doesn't abide by the tenants of the religion. It's a non argument.

Plus your claim is easily and clearly refuted here:

The Muslims are hypocrites.

checked

Look at these angry non Muslims. Our mere existence causes aneurysms. If you want true knowledge about Islam I suggest you look elsewhere. These infographs are poorly constructed and can be pulled apart.

Attached: 06257114-21E5-45B8-A90F-C61DCC76EC96.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

>your claim is easily and clearly refuted here
It's not refuted by your link, just denied. Taqiyya always denies, it never refutes. I posted a screencap of the pages and the book and the author. My source is a world-renown Islamic scholar. Its not "just a twitter screencap". Try again.

archive.org/stream/MaarifulQuran/Surah065At-talaq#page/n21

Attached: Koran-married-to-children.jpg (1061x2500, 323K)

why are you retards even wasting effort to argue about islam. Islam was built and spread upon getting the 70+ virgins in the the afterlife as that is the main goal for muslims. Not to mention that with those virgins they also get their own "gilman" which are young boys, is their anything more degenerate and shallow minded as that?? this is how islam was spread, kill, rape, and pillage in the name of allah and I get 70+ virgins when i die.

>Christianity permits pedophilia too if you want to get picky
there is concrete written proof that muhammed shit be upon him was a pedo as well as overwhelming evidence showing children as young as 7 being married to old muslim men to this very day, where in the living fuck is there a single shred of evidence in the bible permitting pedophilia you lying fuck? Andy why do muslims never answer arguments but instead they deflect it back to Christianity?

just die you delusional fuck, no matter how much evidence everyone shows you will keep denying it

Women are degenerate whores. More at 11:00.

Ahh, so you're sticking to the same obscure "scholar" who validates your false interpretation wit his own fabrications because it's convenient for you and because you couldn't find any other source to back up your claims.

It was clearly refuted in the link, just deal with it. The verse never says anything about children, you're just trying to fill in the void with bullshit even though the Quran makes it clear in many other places that sexual intercourse or marriage with children is not allowed.

Stay buttblasted burger.

Attached: Burger sanders.jpg (1119x954, 922K)

>no matter how much evidence everyone shows you will keep denying it
Kill yourself.

Attached: Jew projecting.png (491x334, 377K)

>pretending any religion is more ethical than the other

You faggots really are this stupid arguing which fake religion is better

Attached: 8136793B-3ACA-4DBB-806B-AC60E720797A.jpg (250x250, 27K)

My sky god is better than yours FAGGOT!!!

All these good questions for dumb claims, and not a single good answer.
>diamonds
Anyone who uses this word is a jobless degenerate slave to /s/.

American Muslim women act like white thots like all non white women in the US. But we look at hiv/aids rates Arab Muslim usually become infected with said disease less then White or Asian people

>sky god

Attached: 1234291_1419972724897096_1684592790_n.jpg (225x225, 6K)

To a normie, a religion is not something you truly live by or believe in, a religion is just another piece of flare to them in a world of stickers and plastic.

>no matter how much evidence everyone shows you will keep denying it
It's called Taqiyya m8, its part of the Aloha Snackbar NPC programming.

Attached: taqiyya.jpg (1024x1261, 256K)

Im the opposite user, after watching those based muslims gut that faggot in Iraq and being discouraged from western women by this board im looking at taking the islam pill.

i would shoot sperm into that womans cervix

they have a completely different set of moral values to you or I

The only ones committing taqiya is both of you dumb burgers. You are trying pull something out of the Quran that not only isn't there but is refuted in multiple other places in the Quran. Maybe you have to relearn how to read properly.

65:4
>Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs) their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

No where does it say anything about children.

>obscure "scholar"
>jusrist
>mufti
>leader of Pakistan Movement
>cited by other Muslim scholars around the world
>"""obscure""""
I make these threads just to see your taqiyya, its always hilarious

Attached: file.png (741x845, 281K)

Trying to contextualize a Bronze-Age desert religion drenched in piety as it collides with the better, more open in views, logical and understanding—albeit woefully so—is quite impossible.

>You are trying pull something out of the Quran that not only isn't there but is refuted in multiple other places in the Quran

Attached: religion of pedos part 2.png (764x3116, 267K)

Never even heard of this faggot. Literally the only reason you know is this "scholar" is because you googled your ass off trying to find any idiot who supported your false claim even though it's clearly refuted by the Quran itself.

Try harder with your taqiya faggot.

Qur@n is the most shit book, I have ever read.
It shouldn't even be considered a religious text.
All of this verses are about killing, fucking and burning in hell and shit like that.
There is no such thing as spirituality and devotion.
Instead just submission to the good so that he won't make you burn in hell.
Plus about pedophilia, if Islam doesn't support pedophilia, how come there are literally so many girls are married underage in middle East and Afghani region

>Never even heard of this faggot.
No one ever heard of you. A lot of people heard of him. =]

Doesn't help if you don't know him. He still has million of follower

not before snapping you in half you filthy crypto kike cunt

Looks like a feministic muslima
the kind that is slowly popping up here realising their arab men are busy raping or intermarrying whites here.

how about you buy a fucking book yourself and fucking read it, the QURAN RELOADED is a whole youtube channel reading the fucking book.

holy fuck almost every post i see from canada is a fucking stupid one.

NIGGA WE SHOULD YOU CONCRETE FUCKING PROOF FROM THE QURAN ITSELF, how about the "gilman" and 70+ virgins in the afterlife, your gonna deny that as well im assuming? just neck arleady

checked

based pajeet

Look up accounts for Mary’s age vs Joseph’s age at the time of their wedding. If I just spoon feed the links to you, you’ll likely not believe them and assume they were cherry picked

Tafsirs are not Quran. The Quran itself refutes your claims easily. Deal with it faggot.

Don't you have some cow shit to wipe on your face pajeet?

>not before snapping you in half you filthy crypto kike cunt
Please try faggot. I would send you home in a fucking ashtray.

What are you even saying you dumb fuck?

Attached: Indian filth 2.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

The word often translated as "virgin" in Arabic in reference to the slave bitches you receive in heaven as reward for waging war against civilization literally means "approaching puberty."

So the Islamic conception of paradise is a harem filled with child sex slaves (of both genders mind you).

God you are such a faggot, and this comes from toothpaste who currently literally has Turks honking their cars because of a wedding
>Sky God
>Be edgy 13 year old
>Gai in teh Skye!!!!
>Y does h e allow tis? dat!?
>Isnt he a magician???

Apocalypse can not come sooner.

1) You're dumb and you don't know Arabic
2) That's not even from the Quran

>Look up accounts for Mary’s age vs Joseph’s age
They were both Jews right? I hear jewish law also permits pedophilia. That's where Muslims got the idea from, right? =]

>The Quran itself refutes your claims easily.
Is that before or after Aisha marries Muhammad? =]

Attached: Talmud pedo.jpg (1648x3168, 2.62M)

Typical Jew deflection. You gonna keep making fictitious arguments because you can't objectively back up any of your statements?

Don't be all butthurt now. The houris of paradise are mentioned in chapters 30, 40, 44, 52, 55, 56.

And the word is كعب

Look it up.

>Typical Jew deflection.
So, I say taqiyya, then you accuse me of taqiyya. I mention kikes, and you call me a kike. I post screencaps of the koran, and you tell me its not in the koran. I cite Islamic scholars and you tell me they don't exist because you never heard of them. MIDF isn't sending their best anymore, you suck at this.

Attached: taqiyya-is-sunni-too.jpg (982x2200, 274K)

Lol bro why are trying on Jow Forums. I’ve done this dance before. Even if you do prove them wrong they’ll just end up posting pigs or something. I used to make these threads but it’s more of a chore than it’s worth.

Also you’re shit at arguing. You need to be well versed with the mushaf before giving your opinion. I can tell you’re just googling things as they are. The internet has given us endless information yet we have more ignorant people then ever. Huh.

Pedophilia is with prepubescent children. The least strict rulings allow the lowest age to be a female who’s gone through puberty. Seeing as these rulings come from tiles that life expectancy was 60 years these rulings are not as applicable.

The rules of heaven do not apply here. For example there will be alcohol that does not distort nor cause hangovers. Many signs point that even the way the universe operates is different. So don’t put a one to one ratio between here and heaven.
Pajeets can only use ad hominem. You guys are easily fueled by emotions. Keep listening to the BJP. Murder innocent Muslims. Destroy ancient mosques.

Attached: 79A552C3-7CE8-4009-9B30-AE878954D4EB.png (624x1118, 256K)

>(((Wikipedia)))
How about you pick up a Quran. Read various tasfirs from different time periods and aspects. Or attend a class on Quran. Don’t feel like it? Well your input has less weight in the debate. A layman’s input on something beyond his field is always taken as such. A layman’s opinion.

But you have no intent on being honest.

canicuck is wrong and dumb
watch the quran reloaded on youtube, they fucking read the book itself, you buy the book and read it instead of relying on other peoples interpretations on the web.

OR

since we know google is biased like CNN, use bing or duckduckgo and search the same questions you searched earlier, i fucking guarantee that the results would be different.

what would you trust more, edited search results, filtered search results, or unfiltered and unbiased search results?

The point is always that Islam is stupid and shot-through with utter falsity from start to finish and needs to be confined eternally to the bottom of the blackest abyss never again to return.

One conclusive bit of evidence for this is that it lures its mindless rabble of followers into its snares with promises of an afterlife where there is alcohol without hangovers and children sex slaves.

Exactly the kind of promises what one would expect from a 7th century Arab con-man.

it's الحور you fraudulent cocksucker and they're not human, theyre more akin to like nymphs or what the fuck ever

i love how he doesn't even face your fucking questions, this cuck is gonna end up getting his family raped by muslims because he defends their shit book.

on youtube i replied to a muslim in the comments, i told him how i want to piss on the quran and set it on fire, he fucking went ape shit, i forgot exactly what he said though. "don't you fucking dare" or whatever.

any religion that does that to you must'n be such a holy book

torah and talmud is worse, it birthed all abrahamic religions, but at least jews can stand and argue their bullshit.

If pedophilia = setting up weird marriages where young girls get married off to way older men, then yeah Christianity also condones said pedophilia.

This is why muslims think westerners are gay.

I was talking about the word translated as "virgin," not "houri."

implying its even remotely comparable you fucking faggot

>culturally forced to cover head because just the sight of exposed female hair sends their men into rape mode
>walk around with tits hanging out

Attached: 1530946291660.png (638x1075, 567K)

There are no Christian laws. The only example in Christianity to follow would be the life of teachings of Jesus.

That's why Paul says "Everything is lawful for me but not everything edifies."

Islam on the other hand has laws one must follow and they are based entirely on the words, deeds, and permissions of Muhammad. That's why Christianity produces civilization and Islam destroys it.

Taqiyya comes the word to safeguard or self protection. It is only to be used when a Muslim is in danger for his belief in Allah. His intention must maintain pure.

>Whoso disbelieveth in Allah after his belief - save him who is forced thereto and whose heart is still content with the Faith - but whoso findeth ease in disbelief: On them is wrath from Allah. Theirs will be an awful doom. [Pikthal translation of the Quran 16:106]

This verse was give for the case of Ammar b.Yasir, when he, a companion of the prophet, was forced to worship idols and curse the religion. But it’s still a last resort as said here.

Let not the believers take disbelievers for their guardians in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying. [Pikthal translation of the Quran 3:28]

But lying just to lie is prohibited. Especially about the prophet. Lying about the prophet intentionally is a guaranteed ticket to hell.

But hey maybe I’m just lying. Confirm your own beliefs or take what I say and research yourself.

> i never knew 2+2=4 so it must be wrong
leaf logic everyone

>i love how he doesn't even face your fucking questions
Do you see a single question mark in his whol post dumb burger? All I saw was a poo flag so I responded accordingly.

Because they’re stupid hypocrite sandniggers ?

More like
>One guy says 2+2=5 so he must be right.
Retard.

You’re antagonizing people and get get the results you want. What do you expect sturring up trouble?
Paradise is just the reward. It’s a target for the simpler minded. I myself seek the pleasure of good works and positive impacts. Good manners and kind words. Working with a purpose. Making a family and enjoying life with them through the will of the Creator. I use it to help aid me in ly’search For enlightenment. Paradise is just the icing on the cake. There will be a judgement day and all acts will be displayed for everyone to see. None can hide. So why be dishonest with yourself?

stop being so pedantic bro
and answer his fighting words

Rendors-toi, s’il te plaît

Yo you’re losing your cool too easily. Go to bed idiot. You lose when you resort to blantant name calling.

Attached: 3E19C2C7-8533-47C1-9192-1ACFB578C275.jpg (800x857, 81K)

Can't come up with a point, makes a childish attack.
You know what I ain't a Hindu and we aren't discussing Hinduism here. I also consider Hinduism as a meme religion.
But Islam is an experiment gone out of control.
The follower of this religion are usually NOT secular, NOT liberal (inspite of this major liberal people everywhere defend this people), most extremist of all.
And the thing which really iritates me is that want their religious law to be the law of nation.
JUST imagine a book propogating most inhumane ideal will have the responsibility of making social and economic decision for the countryy

Innocent Muslims is an oxymoron.
The one who are innocent secular can't be regarded as secular according to Quran itself.
Also BJP is shit.

*Replace secular with Muslim in the third line

That's not a quote from wikipedia, they'd never allow anyone to criticize Islam on that leftist shithole.
>ignores the clearly cited sources
Can't tell if Mudslime think everyone else is as dumb as them and won't notice, or if you're just arguing compulsively out of neurosis

Attached: islam-pedophilia-pgjlo4m9bk1z.png (793x564, 397K)

In my schooling we read different fatwas. I don’t have any of those fatwa books in my home to deny or confirm. Regardless I don’t see much wrong with it. Culture has progressed to where these people are ostracized for considering such a thing. No one gives up their daughters at this age. And 1400 years ago this was not consider taboo for women to be married so soon. Women were considered a financial burden then because they could not work so they were married off so their husbands would pay for them. That’s not current society.

«oh but bumfuck village #1305 had a dude who married a young girl» this village probably doesn’t have electricity either. As if time moves slower there...

Nothing you said has any merit. Sweeping generalizations and random fear mongering. You play like Modi’s followers. You’re probably a backwards gujarati anyways. My madras I friends have no hatred for Muslims. Just you northern Indians are so brainwashed to think someone needs to be the enemy. But I’ll agree Indians as a whole are collective fucked. Most things you said apply to the Hindus next door to you.

>innocent muslim is an oxymoron
Straight from the cows ass. You believe a whole group of peoples are guilty by default. Shows a lot about you. Once again you sound just like any old BJP fanatic. Go rape some women like they do of the streets of Mumbai.