Would you be in favor of immigration if only females below the age of 25 were allowed in?

Would you be in favor of immigration if only females below the age of 25 were allowed in?

Attached: wishthatwereme.png (1440x1765, 3.13M)

No. Fuck no. No more immigrants period.

Make it 16-18 so they’ve got a few years of being not-aged-milk.

No.

someone's into midgets

well yeah but they would have to be killed at 25

shortstacks are unironically the best body types for women

Attached: 27579203_550156912012400_7542367187760054272_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.58M)

She looks like she took a dump in her pants and her parents are nigger hobbits.

If 50/50 white men and women is too difficult for you then go to the brown bitches and keep your devil spawn on the other side of the border.

no, that's just as destructive as only letting male immigrants in

They don't stay young and hot forever, so
>no.

Attached: hoop rings.png (402x592, 291K)

>babies love tits
>men love ass

love trump but really hate the way it irks with mexicans in the dating game. I was dating a thicc girl from Guatemala, she found a pic of me with my maga hat before we had sex and just up and walked away. 10 dates for nothing...

This is a board of peace. Sterilization would be enough.

only if they are 7's and above.

Attached: 13_05.jpg (1280x960, 277K)

I actually agree but the girl in OP actually looks like she has dwarfism

Attached: tYNSJMKXYrOC7kZNQtM7vSdtv_nc8oFnH2iororguuo.jpg (640x640, 114K)

yeah and as soon as they get knocked up we deport them back

YES.
>raise the supply of women
>women have to compete with each other/improve themselves for male attention
>we get better women.
>men will be able to focus on things besides women and still get women
>less orbiting onions boys, more productive family men
>overall, more patriarchal society emerges

importing men reverses this and gives a more feminized society.

Attached: shutterstock_1545230-resize.jpg (1000x748, 176K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

do you like shortstacks fbi

Attached: 1538235577795.jpg (1791x2048, 612K)

No.