Guys did we fuck up and push her too far?

She's on the warpath right now, making a last stand on twitter.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/1051955849927712768?s=19
youtu.be/w5F_AhciUy4
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q= 1/1024th &src=typd
youtu.be/9tjdswqGGVg
twitter.com/elizabethforma
twitter.com/SenWarren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is she wearing her war paint?

Yeah at this rate she'll neck herself by midnight. We need her to become the Democrat nominee in 2020 because she's a horrible candidate but Dems are too stupid to realize

She is a native. Deal with us, bigot.

• ᠌ ᠌ •

Any poltard with enough free time, doritos and mountain dew wanna start a feaux underground movement to make this happen?

Attached: mzrwgcooked-cardinal.jpg (500x381, 41K)

She's literally a native American like all white Americans who were born here, maybe she should embrace that heritage and call it good.

Never. She's whiter than us. She's got some privilege that needs checking.

i dont get it? why not just ignore Trump all together? Just say its beneath the office blah blah blah

Lol'd heartily

This entire ordeal really only proves that Donald Trump is a liar. He said he would donate 1 million dollars if she proved she's a proud native american warrior, and he hasnt! :^|

>She is a native.
I doubt it. 1/1024 is not native.

I hope she gets the nomination, Trump will walk all over her

this low energy individual needs to step down

CIRCLE THE WAGONS

>is she wearing her war paint?

Looks like it. She might be fortified by firewater as well.

Attached: 1539610982622.jpg (678x381, 42K)

checked

pictured:
(You)

Attached: stj.jpg (640x400, 57K)

Who the fuck wants to read all of this? Trump or Hatch would have made one post and it would be 100 times more effective.
twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/1051955849927712768?s=19

youtu.be/w5F_AhciUy4

Spam this clip whenever and where ever you can.

No. Dems are completely embarrassed. The right meanwhile is having a field day. This comes at a time where the dems are largely blackpilled and bitter. They have no love for this shit

Attached: 1539394353828.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>>... 1/1024th true
1/1024th is going to be a new meme

Because Trump was living in the back of her head for free and thought this might evict him. It didn't. Thus proving Trump right that it only is she a horrible candidate, but also isn't Native American and also brings up the Leftist issue of cultural appropriation. She wont survive the Democratic Primaries. She Ether'd herself.

Trump 4D chess Confirmed.

lets check it

there's enough space to hide in her mouth
if she scares you.

Attached: big mouth.jpg (780x520, 98K)

1/1024th?
That's a rounding error!

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q= 1/1024th &src=typd

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA FIRE WATER AT

Hell fucking yes I'm in.
Even the jokes on South Park are more indian than blokeahontas.

Attached: pocahontas-3.jpg (499x614, 105K)

she's coming for our scalps.

Hearty kek

Attached: 78CCDE92-7912-4576-9B16-30FFFA077CEA.jpg (497x249, 23K)

Whats her tribe lol?

Attached: 1539646924505.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

she said cherokee but they issued a statement today saying she isnt a part of their tribe

yes you dumbfucks.

She's proved fuck all. The sort of miniscule proportions she's offering as evidence could be down to testing error as much as having a drop of injun in her.

She's probably sitting in her parked car in her garage taking in deep breathes as she tweets her final tweets.

Attached: 1539646267903.jpg (1125x813, 69K)

kek

Attached: 1539646254382.jpg (520x539, 55K)

shes so unlikable... more so than even hillary clinton

Le 1024th face.jpg

I dusted off this classic in honor of her death. Great sound track.

Attached: abURLSrLmiPMPnG6jssyx7QXmV.jpg (1938x1090, 358K)

Perhaps she is the white daughter of an indian.

youtu.be/9tjdswqGGVg

Attached: ueAFwSHuGzyl.jpg (600x400, 58K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Source

Trump goaded her into putting herself in the stocks with a dunce cap on basically.

Dude is a fucking genius. Although seriously we can’t let him get the nuclear codes

Found the NPC.

Magua will have his revenge

It's sad there's no npcs shitting that up
There should be a bunch

my npc aquaintance literally just texted me this. this shit is hilarious

sauce?

How come the left hates this person for claiming they were black though???

Attached: 220px-Rachel_Dolezal_at_Spokane_Rally_cropped_2.jpg (220x286, 23K)

The problem is that this cunt used 1/1024 for affirmative action to get into Harvard, niggas don't appreciate this shit

>t. patriotic nigga
luv u Yeezy

because blacks are the scared cows of the left

because she wasn't being trolled by drumpf.

>Le 1/1024 face

She sure us bigots, didn't she?

Attached: 7310e7ecea55dd2288d43040c2a3e18c--funny-smiles-laughing-animals.jpg (445x646, 86K)

checked

*showed

Muh Indian grandfather

Attached: ashtonk.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Jesus, she’s tweeted 28 times in the last couple of hours. She’s like a scorned ex gf.

I keep hearing that she is sperging out on twitter, does anyone have any caps?

He was more native then her.

Attached: 6BAE94EE-2581-4296-81A2-1EF441E2B977.jpg (480x360, 153K)

Why did you shop elisabeth warren with an afro?

pay up drumpf

Attached: pocahontas-2020.png (1200x1648, 1.36M)

IEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIE!!!!!

Attached: 3FFD4F33-7C49-4C0E-857D-E3F9CAD4E297.jpg (500x375, 54K)

the left isnt ready for trans race and they know it and if they push it they know they would lose hence why they shat all over dolezal.

i think warren has fucked up royally also

which is her real account bros? they both have blue checkmarks, but the one that says official account isn't the one sperging. what do?

twitter.com/SenWarren

here is a master at work

She's the most pathetic politician I've ever seen and I don't like using the word "pathetic" in regards to women but she earned it.
Imagine this shaky bitch being the commander in chief of the American military. Just imagine it.

Attached: smoke signals.jpg (365x720, 60K)

fucking magwa that sonovabitch

fucking racists.

Attached: trans.jpg (800x3003, 679K)

Senator Runs from Tuition 2020!

No, everything is working as it should

Attached: 1511930183852.png (850x400, 120K)

Attached: American Psycho.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Someones culture is not a costume.

Attached: warren.jpg (497x249, 35K)

Nice quads. Pocahantas may have some native blood in her after all, if her drunk tweeting is indicative of her usual state

Who's she fighting?

Because republicans used to attack her by saying she was lying that she had native American heritage. Turns out she wasn't, so now they're trying to claim she has always been claiming to be 100% native American and use it to get hired through affirmative action, which is a lie. She has always just said her mom told her family they had some native American blood in them. She never claimed to be native American and a part of a minority group.

Tell that to her cookbook.

Gotta love those democrat talking points right before the election...

Attached: Democrat-talking-points.jpg (651x202, 38K)

Right? Nobody is gonna read all that shit

I went through the various posts made toward the Cherokee Nations twitter account after they said she was full of shit and I've collected my favorite responses by angry leftists. I've curated over 50 now, ranging from calling their statement shameful to referring to the Cherokee tribe as "a club that senator warren was never interested in joining."

Question now lads, is how should I use these? Compile them into a single image and start posting them everywhere? Find native american forums and slip the images in?

I've always known that leftists were only "tolerant" of minorities as long as they continued to feed into the liberal political machine, but I've NEVER seen them throw back the curtain this hard before. I mean it's some pretty seriously vile shit, and in this instance at least liberals have dropped the pretense of "fighting for minorities" completely.

So, how best to use this to further redpill people?

Pic related. One of many and one of my personal favorites, as the same people who shriek about cultural appropriation now seem to think that have less than 0.001% of native american blood entitles someone to claim it as their culture and heritage.

I'm crowdsourcing ideas on how best to use these, so hit me with ideas.

Attached: Untitled11.png (495x134, 21K)

twitter.com/SenWarren

Why she got two different twitter accounts

>She is on a warpath
That's culturally insensitive

Based mantraposter

been waiting for an answer to this

elizabethforma is her campaign twitter
SenWarren is her Senator account

Well, not QUITE that bad. Her 1/6,000,000gorillionth feathernigger makes her marginally more bearable than Hilldawg.

She's totally Anglo, isn't she? I haven't looked at her results. But she totally reminds me of the crabby old British cat lady who lives next door to us.

thanks bro

Trump needs to take a DNA test and get a higher Native American % than her for the lolz

Attached: download.jpg (500x565, 29K)

How does it feel to take L after L after L right before the midterms? Must suck, huh?

>my sides

Attached: 1510757197486.jpg (741x688, 131K)

Based blackpol fren

Attached: 7CF8A302-B6B0-4254-BAE3-91E92271A8F9.jpg (750x325, 32K)

Every tweet of hers today looks like a typical NPC tweet. Twitter should ban her for using dehumanizing language.

Attached: pocahontas.png (416x435, 114K)

>on the warpath
>89 replies
>was this entire thread meant as a pun?

Attached: identifying.jpg (550x720, 136K)

Oh Gawd, please start a thread.

kek

>the trail of tears
pic related

Attached: 1539646802791.jpg (1024x605, 139K)