ITT We try to induce nation-wide PANIC in Republicans

Go.

Attached: tick tock.png (764x1032, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra/status/1051993796945293318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you'll be waiting a while

Do Republicans not care about being permanently removed from power?

>Implying legal immigrants don't detest illegals even more than born citizens.

I'm not implying. I'm stating the fucking goddamn statics you fucking civnat retard. Never post here again.

Attached: the clock is ticking.png (1024x718, 614K)

*statistics shitbag

Cringe
How come republicans have kept on winning as America went from 90 percent white to 60 percent white? Surely 30 percent more NPC minorities who vote as told would make it impossible for Trump

>Getting so mad you sperg out and can't spell "statistics"
Never change, shillblue

The current trend is against whites. They have been saved by the electoral college twice now.

His lazy NPC-like nigger answer made me rage. Just so fucking lazy and backed up by absolutely nothing.

That's an absolute cuckservative meme. Only whites, and actually based whites legal or not would give a damn about your country. Overwhelmingly, the 3rd worlder, legal or not (as if that actually matters) is here for gibs easy money and the citizenship

bump for boomer anxiety

Attached: the clock is still ticking.png (1157x1753, 3.43M)

Attached: 1538644245132.png (1336x956, 143K)

Yes.
Overconfident democrats and desperate republicans are what is needed.
But it's a balance, make sure you don't accidentally start blackpilling them.

Have you been to /ptg/ in awhile? Nothing but hubris from those cunts.

>literally posts in the containment thread
some really bad life choices here

once state power's gone that will change

Attached: mass_confederate_grave.jpg (1200x895, 789K)

Attached: voter fraud chart.jpg (940x1540, 411K)

wait, fuck

There we go! :3

contained my ass, they're shitting all over the board

what's the purpose of that, you that desperate for shill (you)s

In 2017 1.27 million LPRs were allowed into the USA.

It appears during the last two Fiscal Years he presided over, President Obama deliberately worked to import as many foreigners as possible. 2018 probably has a slight dip to around 1.10 million, I would guess, but 2019 will probably show a sharper decline due to Trump's 2019 executive order on green cards disallowing legal immigrants from getting into the USA as residents if they are poor enough to qualify for welfare.

Attached: #believewomen.jpg (325x307, 22K)

Because we are the board you illiterate retard

>nothing but hubris

You're a fucking moron who probably posts in /nsg/ about what an ebin natsoc you are while being totally illiterate regarding the actual moves Trump has steadily taken to fix the fucking problem or just downright ignoring the well-publicized ones. Protip fucktard- the immigration system has been broken for 53 years, it takes a little more than meming about "based patrick little" to fucking remove 40 million people.

60 gorillion Squatamalans storming our border.

twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra/status/1051993796945293318

Attached: illegal-finger-300x210.jpg (300x210, 27K)

Because your thread is abysmal shit.

>1.18 million

nice thats like 800k less than normal

>Trump has steadily taken to fix the fucking problem
We don't have time. Trump still gets cucked by Ivanka over optics of children in cages. He has done nothing to help the problem or at least made any meaningful gains. And if that's not bad enough Kanye cucks him with a "Make America Great" hat. At what point do you stop making excuses and acknowledge the problem?

I hope family gets raped by niggers.

I think 2020 will still be him, but it'll be close, like 2000 close. Incumbents always get an advantage. After that it's up in the air, personally I'm hoping someone starts a secession movement.

I don't know either. But I see no action from republicans right now which is concerning.

2016 called, they want their anxiety back.

Attached: 1529789983451.png (1196x920, 261K)

Good. the sooner whites have no further political power the sooner the revolution kicks off. Whites need a good knock to wake them back up.

Do you not understand what trends and statistics are? California is now majority nonwhite and can you guess how they vote? California use to be Republican when it was white.

Attached: C696592D-3641-4119-AEF9-12DC65D6F5EC.png (640x1136, 446K)

Honestly the shit skins are still outnumbered by the commielibs. Most Mexicans and blacks don’t even vote bro. I don’t and I’m whiter than anything ever in /pol history. But I’m a felon and a war criminal so they don’t let me vote or own weapons

Attached: CB6B4E17-DEEA-455F-963C-432E349473EE.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

Yeah, but then we're basically crossing our fingers and hoping they don't vote. Quite the cucked existence.

one last bump for overconfident Magapedes and nigger asshole threads

Attached: 09C4317B-07E9-492A-8919-9F191F100B6B.jpg (1125x766, 182K)

you can't always hope for a bipolar kanye to save the day to get tax freezes for his sneakers company

Attached: fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk.gif (267x200, 485K)

It will be civil war. So meh what ever. Dont come to canada when shit hit the fan your not fucking welcomed here. Not that you pussy could you would freeze to death lul

Attached: 96 vs 16 voting counties.jpg (3830x1728, 1.58M)

>18 posts by this ID
It's time to stop.

we will help landmine the border when it's about time, we didn't forget about our real allies

>people voting Democrat who had done so purely out of habit for over a century took 20 years to get it through their thick skulls that the parties switched platforms.

A lot of them probably only realized when King Nigger arrived

>1 post by this ID
what do ya think about them apples

but canada was in the good goy force

Nice. I guess they did.

I am acknowledging your repeating numbers

Attached: witnessed.gif (500x281, 2.01M)

I don't think the media would fuck up the polls this bad again, but assholes on here pretend like we're going to win elections for the next 50 years.

Attached: rcp poll.png (1093x730, 103K)

everybody makes mistakes and everybody deserves a chance to correct them

>vote suppression
>gerrymandering
>spooks
>scaring whitey into voting
>making the brown hoi polloi not vote

Be lucky voting is for old whites who have nothing better to do. Once Boomers start dying out... my god. You will suddenly wake up in a country where everyone under 30 is brown.

Never speak to my wife's son on [daytime talk show] again.

Attached: nvusmo4ujcnsiudinedn.jpg (250x188, 34K)

Numbers repeateringas

Nice. You're right.

I'm in love with a girl I went to college with and I never told her.

REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: image.jpg (648x848, 151K)

REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: image.jpg (648x923, 184K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (504x629, 113K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 163K)

EVEN BASED BLACKS ARE TURNING RED

Attached: image.jpg (792x894, 179K)

Stats of Truth

Attached: image.jpg (648x766, 118K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 232K)

>C O P E
how does it feel knowing you've fucked up so badly you're about to push the entire nations red

Attached: image.jpg (936x1080, 344K)

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 373K)

chekced

Feels bretty gud

Attached: image.jpg (903x792, 123K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 302K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x1080, 359K)

Attached: image.jpg (864x864, 332K)

panic and fear are democrat values user.

Attached: wolfgirlconfused.jpg (275x183, 7K)

You moron. This just makes Republicans racist.
And they still won anyways. We know that meme dumb ass.

Attached: wDf9gNa.png (1804x2438, 860K)

They want to say we are just scared. Don't fall for it.
We are disgusted and righteously indignant.
Regardless we are definitely short on time though. That is just being realistic.

Attached: 1539626236600.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Not shown: the creeping surge in more red ever since the left went even more insane after 2016. Nobody likes the left, but they don't want to lose their job because of cunts like you either. So, what is a closet conservative normie going to do? Vote your asses out.

But do you have anything backing what you say? The numbers from the aggregate of polls show the Dems taking the house right now.

>muh polls
>muh appearances
You lot really haven't learned anything since 2016, have you?

Attached: example7.png (605x490, 114K)

It's more likely that that was a statistical anomaly. We can only assume two things then: that they have bad methods(intentionally fudging numbers, or highly biased) or they have been given bad data (Republicans lying to them). All of this is highly unlikely to happen again because pollsters have been making somewhat accurate predictions for decades. Plus, I just don't see the value for democrats in having bad data.

The thing you have to understand is that most of the left have learned helplessness. Have you not noticed the article titles that not only tell the reader what it's about from the writer's perspective, but also how to feel about it? That's no fluke. Now, why would the Dems intentionally use bad data? Because the majority of Democrat supporters operate off of mainly two things -- feelings and appearance. By giving off the impression that they want to have happen before it's happened, they are trying to basically have a self-fulfilling "prophecy." That's how they've been controlling them for the longest time during the Obama years. They would put out the expectation and then backload it with people going along with the expectation and the take away for those with learned helplessness is that if they don't fall in with the others, they will be ostracized, and if there is one thing they value it's social value. But everyone else who doesn't have learned helplessness doesn't give a shit about falling in with the crowd and since the crowd has only gotten more unhinged, that feeling of not wanting to fall in with the crowd turns into spite towards that crowd.

Btw, I only explained that because I know there isn't a chance that you can use that information to help the Dims. The Dims overplayed their hand very early on and they basically fooled their followers and depended on keeping that going. Now the left is greatly emotionally invested into being fooled and to them, because of the way the Dims strategized, their feelings is more important than anything else.
Should you try anyways, you'll have a quite rude awakening seeing what I've told you unfold before your very eyes.

If you don't believe in the polls, then fine don't believe them. But we cannot assume we're winning or we're going to win in November because we have no objective data indicating so. The idea that we're winning or we're going to win is purely on blind faith.

Ah, I see what you were doing now. Playing devil's advocate to spur more energy into the Republican voters. My apologies for implying you would help the Dims or are affiliated with them. Fair enough. That's objectively true, but since you have a thing for polls, check out image related rescued from a thread that was archived quickly and I imagined slid too. Cheers m8.

Attached: nyt polls converted.png (1000x1294, 192K)

I just looked this up and Im seeing everywhere on here. This poll is incomplete and part of some special NYT live poll. Not sure about it yet.