Elizabeth Warren is using White Supremacist Propaganda

Today Warren showed she is a white supremacist by releasing a DNA test proving she is 99.9999% white to signal to the alt-right that she is /our aryan queen/ and she needs our endorsement for the 2020 election.

Here is an Ad she released with people praising her white heritage at harvard law, show casing her all white family, and lauding the pure white results of the DNA test.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzbdZuVyAM

I endorse Elizabeth Warren as racially pure enough to run for the presidency

Attached: 1 Elizabeth Warren White Supremacist.jpg (1200x900, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141789/Elizabeth-Warrens-ancestor-rounded-Cherokees-homes-Trail-Tears--brushes-claims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((they))) know that we are winning big & that's why uses minions that tries to win our side. Little they know how they are glowing. Hello? It is age of Aquarius.

Attached: npcborntobebrogrammed.png (631x796, 204K)

Who remembers the cringy pro Hillary pepe pics?

Does she have to give the gibs back? asking for a friend.

Attached: racheldolezal.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Wait I thought warren was indian

We should meme it such that she is our gal. As if we absolutely adore her for being whiter than snow.

What a jackass takes the bait and releases some bullshit DNA test the proves shes no lt a legit Indian

Attached: 1539652122418m.jpg (634x1024, 48K)

I don't think she knew how to read it.

The rest of her DNA results prove she is pure white so we are celebrating that aspect of her results now. The Indian thing is just cover to advertise her whiteness to voters.

That's the idea. We emphasize the other half of her DNA results and call her a white supremacist.

Support the anglosaxon canidate warren not the german Trump!

EIN REICH
EIN VOLK
EIN WARREN

The fire rises, brothers!

Someone get David Duke to endorse her lolololol

To stupid ur right she cant read...did u see the vid what a joke work a diffrent angle the injun one ain't working

So her ancestors raped Native Americans

Attached: wow.png (794x782, 847K)

>The Alt-Right has endorsed Elizabeth Warren's 2020 presidential run and here's why you should be worried:

Attached: F68104D6-6BF9-4759-8AE6-636C19526406.jpg (862x1024, 122K)

>the other half

You mean the 999/1000ths?

The indian thing is just cover to talk about how pure her white ancestry is. This is exactly why we need to endorse her for president and let her know how excited we are that someone so racially pure is running for office.

Why else would a democrat start their presidential campaign by releasing DNA results proving they are pure white if not to dogwhistle to Trump voters in the rust belt.

Oh please god have her run! The only way the American Capitalcracy is going to die is if the people keep seeing how retarded the system is and it's beaten in their head.

Attached: 7cab2a4a5396e632e2e41e948263f418.jpg (691x950, 99K)

>99.99% White
Heil Warren!

Attached: 95C11695-5278-4262-B06F-77F3697D8CF3.jpg (1600x1585, 585K)

I unironically, wholeheartedly believe this 100%, literally

>Elizabeth warren plays 4d chess
This timeline is great

Need some skinheads to take a picture with a Warren sign.

And the best part is the real racists in the Democratic Party will absolutely love it.

Cringe

Whatever, shitlib. You know it's true.

One of Aryan Liz's grandfathers rounded up injuns in the Trail Of Tears and basically put em in concentration camps! He probably fought with Andrew Jackson! She has my vote.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141789/Elizabeth-Warrens-ancestor-rounded-Cherokees-homes-Trail-Tears--brushes-claims.html

The great-great-great grandfather of Elizabeth Warren - who has long claimed to be part Native American - was not married to a Cherokee but actually rounded them up for the Trail of Tears, it has been claimed.

Elizabeth Warren is 99% white and that's a good thing