Be Jesus

>be Jesus
>fully man
>git ded lol
>go to hell in exchange for billions of people
>billions burning forever
>only spend 3 days
Lol ok pussy

Attached: 18EE66CC-4BC8-40B7-9B81-E79AD1E1D151.jpg (535x649, 59K)

Jesus did not suffer in hell, but descended into the land of the dead to preach his gospel.

Not in the bible, faggot.

dude angels go to hell and theyre fuckin fine, jesus isnt a little bitch ok he can handle a little fire-owwies, unlike you FAGGORT

>cuck apologist
Send bible passage crossfag

you spend 3 days in hell pussy see how you like it.

1 Peter 4:6

6 For the gospel has for this purpose been [a]preached even to those who are dead, that though they are judged in the flesh as men, they may live in the spirit according to the will of God.

Ephesians 4:9

9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Again Jesus was not sent to hell to be punished, be he descended into hades to save the souls of the righteous.

If it didn’t hurt he would’ve stuck around and served his fair share like a real man

I don't think people went to hell before Jesus. I think everyone went to Sheol, and Jesus awakened them, and then they were sorted into heaven or hell.

>Reddit spacing
Where on earth does that say Jesus went to hell to preach? Lower parts of the earth are not hell. Or at least not proven to be hell.

>waah waaah its not fair why do i have to burn in hell for eternity while a completely innocent man only has to for 3 days :(
lmao take your righteous punishment like a man faggot also repent.

>billions burning forever sinned
>he didn't

got em

Quick education before this is deleted.....
Hell has two chambers. The chamber of the righteous dead and the chamber of torment. Look at the story of the beggar and the rich man.
They were in the same place separated b a chasm which is why they could see each other.
When Jesus died he went to the chamber of the righteous and preached the good news to them.
After his resurrection he ascended into heaven and “took captivity captive” thus emptying th righteous chamber and taking them to heaven. That chamber is now empty and those in faith now go to heaven when they die (to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord).
Hell is now half empty and will one day be destroyed in the lake of fire (see Revelation).

The lie that Jesus burned in hell or is burning in hell comes from the jewish Babylonian Talmud.....it is a jew lie.

id like for you to go through what Jesus went through

fucking faggot

"When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

Attached: jesus.jpg (1112x835, 80K)

Whatever Jesus went through is nothing compared to infinite unimaginable torment
AKA: Jesus is a fag for pussing out after 3 days

But we know sky daddy doesn't exist

Jesus repaired roofs and fucked sheep, christfedora.

Attached: 1539640874277.jpg (248x255, 29K)

Attached: E1286883-2207-4E8F-818A-EE1ADF3BA616.jpg (1200x541, 360K)

Is God autistic?
>be all powerful
>want to communicate to humans how to not be shit
>preinstall base level morality but not full morality
>wait a few thousand years and send everyone to hell by default because your first two non-dinosaur prototypes were shit and had no basis of morality because the only rule you set down was "no snek apples!"
>cuck some peasant with god cum straight to the womb
>lol raise my god baby fagget
>give god baby vague instructions on how to be God baby saviour
>only do this in one region
>give god baby super powers and turn him into mini Paul Bunion

All this instead of just maybe swinging by earth once every few years and saying "hey I'm real and shit. Hell is a thing. Okay bye."

I agree. But it's also true that he was in his resurrected body, lad.

Hell is for ever!