Defend this

Defend this

Attached: (((Republicaneconomics))).jpg (720x1111, 261K)

The deficit doesn't matter. Nothing matter as long as Trump trolls libtards and makes them mad.

This

Maybe explain why

Come collect it

>quick change the subject in hopes something will stick

It is not being reported by commie "news" outlets but Trump has actually lowered the national debt by over $100 billion dollars.

His trillion dollar national deficit cettainly puts him/republicans at a disadvantage, but it can be argued Americans are getting more of their own money back.

Unlike King Barry who literally doubled our National debt from $10 trillion to over $20 trillion with virtually nothing to show for it.

>The deficit doesn't matter. Nothing matter as long as Trump trolls libtards and makes them mad.
THIS

Jow Forums is only here to create chaos. Then order from the chaos.

Attached: 1538621556105.gif (400x400, 24K)

Unironically the attitude of right wingers. Conservative economics are a fucking disaster

The deficit DOES matter, here in Indiana there will be a ballot measure to have a balanced budget by law, and Rand Paul IS keeping the topic in the media, there are plenty of fiscals.

However we are not even 2 years into Trump's presidency. Trump has a long list of accomplishments, and he is far from being done.

In the midterms the democRATS will be BTFO and obongocare and other libtard shit will disappear, then there won't be deficit spending.

If that isn't enough then the madman will shut down the fed

if its not spent to the limit now you are just gonna spend it on importing and breeding niggers

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE CONSERVATIVE

>he thinks the national debt matters
It's just a meme that republicans drag out whenever they want to shit talk democrats and look responsible.

unironically this

State debt is different from national debt. Indiana has to pay back their debts the same way a person or company does. Federal debt is just part of an autistic process they set up for accounting reasons or some shit.

>obama spent ten trillion and was only reined in because Republicans took the house in 2010
>libshits in congress actively block republicans from passing a real budget that cuts things and then blame republicans

Someday you're going to pay for your bullshit

Globalization fucked us all.
nobody can gain a claim to fame.
They want to bank and they will fuck us all

Attached: fuckkkk.jpg (249x249, 26K)

Deficit spending is good for the economy

Deficit Hawks are annoying cuckolds

True conservative economics would shut down half of the federal government and means test all welfare, make cuts to SSI and medicare for younger people. The latter 2 will either collapse and people will freak, or it has to be done through legislation.

The FED and the private banks literally print money out of nothing. The national government is under no actual obligation to limit spending

Cut entitlements. Stop supporting illegals.

All payroll tax should be abolished anyway same goes for sales and income taxes. The only taxes we need are tariffs, property tax, and capital gains tax like the old days

fpbp

Attached: 1537633321529.png (757x768, 296K)

to the moon!

Attached: debt_bubbles.jpg (960x640, 232K)

>Obama was voted in during the worst recession of the decade
>Bush completely disregarded clinton's balanced budget policies
>Republicans passed a budget bill with majority

Fuck you, hating liberals is one thing, but don't act like Republicans aren't spending America into the ground too.

Cut taxes and revenue went up. Seems reasonable.

You retarded gold bugs have been predicting hyperinflation for over 10 years now and it never happened

That thought is worse than “the budget will balance itself Trudeau” you’re suppose to be better than your perceived enemie.

Attached: 5C11584B-C5AF-40CD-AB5E-77FBBE866DF1.jpg (768x1024, 150K)

No shit, my point on my statement was thwere are many fiscal conservatives keeping an eye on Trump's deficits, and we don't like it...but I also said to let it play out as we are not even 2 years into Trump's presidency.

Yeah I am aware Trump had Cohn print more money, and it has to stop. Some belt tightening MUST happen in order for him to claim success on fiscal hawkishness.

Just wait till America's economy inevitably stagnates, it turns out when you ramp the economy with tax cuts you increase the fall.

God I love freckles.

A few months ago I heard it was supposed to be a trillion, then not long ago I heard it was 800 billion, now I'm seeing 779 billion. Funny how that's happening.

^this. We have the goods, and are improving our self-sufficiency; all it takes is a good FUCK YOU at the right time, so being in debt, strangely enough, gives us leverage. Can't just strongarm Americans the same way you can Greeks.

Wouldn't even be a long-term disadvantage to intentionally default; 30 years later, new people with different attitudes can come to power. No reason to hold the fuckery of their predecessors against them.

Go to bed, Rand.

Are you serious? We default on debt and it would literally end the world, no more America, no more China, nor more Russia.

t. no concept of fiat currency