prove me wrong.

Gook hate thread

Attached: ku-xlarge.jpg (640x640, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
youtube.com/watch?v=DRe-K0Tegno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>penis inspection day

You've never had Asian pussy. Once you do, you'll change your tune, fag.

this is what Buddhism (religion without a God/Savior) does to a society

Have you ever seen a vagina? It's like something out of a fucking horror movie.
>NOM NOM NOM GIVE ME PENIS I EAT

>mother taking care of child
sage

When I was in kindergarten we never got handjobs from yellow slope-head gooks.

She's holding a bag open, and for some reason, he's peeing in it? I think that's what's going on.

Have you ever had to wait in line at an Apple store? I don't blame the kid. I'd have peed in the middle of the floor, though.

>lifts his shirt and pulls his shorts all the way down to pee

Is this a universal chink kid thing?
A bunch did it back in primary school.

This is so hot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

Attached: 17hzx67vchlvijpg.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

That's pretty fuckin weird. I mean I know they don't have any shame, but we never did anything more than drop our pants to pee until we were reminded that you only need to open your fly.

They are totally soulless trash, they just have a higher work-ethic and intelligence than blacks and Hispanics. This is why East Asian countries/empires did better like European ones and contributed more inventions like Europeans, when compared to sub-Saharan African societies.

>Chinks
>People
Pick one faggot

I bet you're like 5'6" and a lot of white women tower over you, so you look for tiny submissive women because you're too much of a fucking pussy to actually stand your ground in a relationship. Happened to a friend of mine. Sad really.

>cope
the post

Feels good man

Attached: 1566FA89-A124-476E-8EA6-6C026054F81D.jpg (528x498, 70K)

im 5'4" and i have a 5'10 thicc traditional Christian Scand gf

>higher work ethic
>no choice but to work otherwise you’re put to death by government
Gee I wonder why

Mainland Chinese and South Asians are trash, but Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese are great people. Comparing mainland chinese to the Capitalist Asians is like comparing Whites to Slavs, there is a vast difference in morals between these groups

>5'4"
You poor soul.

>im 5'4"
Manlets need to stay on their containment board

Good, you haven't become a pussy despite that. Nice bro, make lots of kids and up the demos a bit further.

Doctor cures oriental roasties (and why is this allowed on youtube?)
youtube.com/watch?v=DRe-K0Tegno

how much money did you save on the whole "standing desk" craze because all you needed to do is get off of your booster seat?

OFFICIAL PECKING ORDER
FAGS > MANLETS

Attached: poo2roo.jpg (450x600, 49K)

You know what drives me into a homicidal rage? When Asian SJWs who latch on to narratives about oppression/privilege that are primarily built around the status and history of blacks. These gooks don't get brained by cops, they weren't slaves, they are in the top income brackets and it's a joke to see them act like they're punching up when they talk about white privilege.

Yikes. No thanks weeb.

Holy shit you just got BTFO user

You wouldn't be talking like that if you had ever had Asian pussy. You'd be singing their praises non-stop.

Feels good, man.

An contraire. My respondent has only confirmed his complete lack of acquaintance with Asian poon. NO ONE who has experience Asian poon EVER goes back to sloppy white vagina. That is documented scientific FACT. Deal, fag.

God I wish that were me

It creates a race with the hottest women ever? Let's make everyone Buddhist then.

Yes, they do it in planes, in the middle of a restaurant, anywhere really. Parents just pull their kid's underwear down and have them pee wherever they might be, using a cup or whatever is handy to collect the piss. They also spit wherever they go. They're almost as gross as the poo in loos.

The boy, the woman, the man in the background, or the Pucci purse?

Is any part of Asia normal?

Attached: 1539568256665.png (800x773, 1.08M)

beef and roastpilled

Australians f.u.x.k goats so shut up.

In fairness, not all asians are the same. I like Japan and Japanese people, but can't stand Chinese.
China's entire culture centers around overpopulation. They're rude as fuck. THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE CONCEPT OF A LINE. You just shove to the front or else you don't get to go.

Where are the based liveleak posters at? Chinese hate threads are normally the best ones on Jow Forums

Attached: 69834b6b8a88d23eb1603d8e47c8ab75eaf382f6c6269b27593187d53ed44b95.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

There's a lot of """medical""" videos on YouTube.
There's a few back/breast "massage"ones too. There's even roasties doing breast feeding videos which are usually just veiled reasons to show off their breast

Oh, right here!

Attached: have a good night (2).webm (180x317, 2.41M)

Regardless of whether someone's a bitch in a relationship, short girls are undeniably cuter.

Attached: China simulator.webm (600x480, 1.21M)

Tall girls are more cute than short girls. Short girls are still cute though.

Certain parts of Japanese culture are pretty cool, like the art and shit, but goddamn some other parts are retarded. Dumbass zipperheads won't even fucking admit to the rape of Nanking and paint themselves as victims for getting the masculinity bombed out of them

Short girls>tall girls in my experience but hey whatever floats your boat my man

Attached: 1534983869696.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

Attached: 1534983891032.webm (608x404, 2.32M)

Attached: 1534914314917.webm (368x640, 1.79M)

Attached: 1534915672735.webm (604x284, 2.93M)

Attached: 1534916588461.webm (480x480, 1.41M)

Who is that? Filipino?

Not all gooks are equal, just like not all whites are equal.

Any religion that installs decent human morales I'd consider righteous. People are caught up in the small stuff (my faction vs your faction) and that tribalism shit is basically identity politics to the core.

Nobody wants to literally fuck a girl sideways. C'mon, user.

Attached: 1532479376458.jpg (409x618, 58K)

did she fuck him? [lennyface]

lol and I guess a religion with a God leads to fucking little boys, right?

What a great country

Fight me bitch.
Buddhism best religion.

>not laying a girl on her side and smashing it while straddling one of her legs

plot twist
>it's a paper bag
^)

Go back

Attached: 1537998767443.png (771x723, 680K)

"The urine of boys with maple syrup urine disease is especially prized for its sweet taste."

I was referring to the meme of Asian women having sideways vaginas. As in, you'd literally have to turn sideways to fuck them.

>One of his videos he gently starts fingering a girl

Hmm...

>GTA Chinatown Wars

Attached: 1508814346177.jpg (737x737, 167K)

>Turns on windshield wipers after running over the guy

Topkek

>inward opening door at the water line on a warship

why are we worried about the Chinese again?

refugee ones are straight shit. they have lived here 10+ years and still can't speak english. lowballing yellow jew jungle nigger fags. Those pieces of trash are even more conservative than half of you autists

Literally the worst possible situation. How often does this shit happen that it's caught on tape so many times?

Attached: 56e25b028ebc565958a51668cf6e096f6581ecc28916cbd6b80e156d9e23a1d4.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Its to make sure they not infiltrated by Lucifer deceiver its circumcision inspection ..

Attached: Circus.jpg (636x350, 34K)

Poor girl

Attached: 1536417304028.png (264x274, 30K)

>penis inspection day
Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. And now, it’s here.

Good one roastie

>virgin boy pee eggs
>Maple Syrup urine disease

Stop it Canada. I’m too tired to go on any weird adventures with you today.

Attached: 8DE0ACB7-D232-4FDC-BF2D-799F7CBDB781.jpg (650x265, 111K)

no way fag

>being the little kid who survived while your family are all suddenly dead

I see a lot of videos of Chinks just taking out people with no mercy.
Why are Chinks so fucking vengeful?

asians pee anywhere, I'm peeshy so Im pretty jealous.

originalpepe.jpg

This is the best position.

>look at me I've had sex before

Because their families were killed by people who were vengeful

Because in china if they live they have to pay the insurance, it's better to go for the kill because nobody is going to do anything really

>shitting in the elevator
>next to someone else
>who wasn't in on the plan

Attached: mybrainisfulloffuck.jpg (450x268, 39K)

But what is the value in aiming directly for a person or people?

I thought that was the case too but I'm pretty sure they were together.

Buddhists also kill Muslims

>t. christcuck

and your religion led to jew worship.

This. They were definitely both in on it.

Also the guy taking a dump looks cute :3

you couldn't force a black to work like an asian even at gun point, not to mention do math lol.

What the fuck. This isn't Buddhism. This is Chinkism.

>muh dick

Can prove you wrong because you are right. Your digits are proof. (Also, that pic)

There are hot and ugly girls in every race. What you said is pointless and it's a comeback and 8th grader would say.

I know. I don't think Buddhism is bad, but it's a godless religion

Please don't pretend like I don't know about child marriage in southeast asia.

It does some great things. But it ignores God and why obviously humanity needed to be saved.

Eh, I've had one. Terrible.