Anyone else getting tired of the Stormfags on Jow Forums? Post quality has decreased since Charlottesville...

Anyone else getting tired of the Stormfags on Jow Forums? Post quality has decreased since Charlottesville, and I don't think I'm alone in saying that most of them probably glow.

Attached: file.png (800x450, 463K)

It's literally steve bannon responsible for all the bullshit on this board. He's behind the narratives that Black Cube pushes and he's a traitor to the United States.

Stormfront here, what seems to be the problem?
I bet OP is a jew
Jews are the worse, they fuck and eat kids

gtfo

If you don't like White people then don't use our Internet, create your own computers and system of interconnection.

It's fun if unproductive to bait them
Jow Forums is such a mess nothing really matters anyway

Glow away, shill

>If you don't like White people then don't use our Internet

What makes you say that?

Racist homophobic xenophobic
• ᠌ ᠌ •

The quality has gone down since 2016 and all you newfags showed up

this shit, you faggots need to go back

Attached: 1528391441301.jpg (847x605, 67K)

>the problem is definitely stormfags who have been here for many years and not the recent influx of literal r*dditors during the election

>and I don't think I'm alone in saying

You faggots are so fucking easy to spot. Go back to whichever liberal npc factory you crawled out from. GAS THE KIKES ROPE THE NIGGERS AND KILL THIS FAGGOT FIRST.

They're just another retarded sub-group here like the communists or the Jews or the fags. I don't mind any of these sub-groups even if they're all populated by hapless retards.

Attached: welcomeshills.jpg (563x515, 27K)

Not gonna lie. I thought it was a kids cartoon but Rick and Morty are based and redpilled. You wouldnt understand. 99% of the humour is hyper-intellectual.

Nah I'll bet it's more likely he's just a Civnat neocon kike enabling evangelical boomer retard.
You know the ones who sucked so bad at life that they failed to protect or conserve anything. They can't even preserve women's restrooms for women.

rare based canadian

What's a "stormfag". If you're going to make up your own baby-talk words to try to ad-hom some anonymous strangers at least give us a retard to English translation.

Also what the fuck does this have to do with politics?

You could try going back to the_donald you embarrassing fucking faggot

The anti-semitism is really a cancer. A very destructive and idiotic cancer.

White people created the Internet... Therefore if you are tired of "White people on /pol" then you should create your own Internet and invite brown people to hang out with you. Instead of acting like a victim.

I get tired of the JIDF, and Trumptards.

Attached: 1539540472970.jpg (900x900, 234K)

((()))
>Oy Vey Goyim. Don't be antisemitic.
says the jew

|
| >
|
|

Attached: Jew Post.jpg (600x600, 52K)

What blows my mind is that people see my facebook profile, see that I'm from Charlottesville, and suddenly I'm a tiki-torch carrying nazi, white supremacist, and misogynist.

Like, dude, EVERYONE involved in that fight came from somewhere else except for the niggers, the kikes, and the fat cunt that had a heart attack on the sidewalk at the sight of a car.

Shut the fuck up antifa, we've been here since 2011, if you don't like a thread, just don't open it you fucking retarded Semite. I don't go in threads that I'm not interested in. It's fucking simple.

The racists only showed up pretty recently to push their anti Trump agenda. Just stick to your guns: they'll get bored and leave soon.