Why does anyone care about this?

Why does anyone care about this?
cnn.com/2018/10/15/middleeast/saudi-khashoggi-death-turkey/index.html

Attached: 48843CFC-D70A-4E4E-BACC-3A5658BEBAAA.jpg (1242x1535, 695K)

What are they trying to distract you from? This is a nothing burger

So far it's 100% press driven, nobody knows if he's alive, nobody knows anything. Pointless to talk about.
>according to sources

Saudis are good

Iran is bad

Attached: 1539650766849.jpg (220x230, 5K)

Mueller is about to start indicting democrats and exposing israel.

Attached: 1532837201307.png (932x1518, 858K)

Liberals before this
>REEEE TRUMP IS GOING TO BE A GLOBAL DICTATOR MEDDLING IN EVERYTHING

Liberals after this
>REEEE TRUMP ISNT GOING TO BE A GLOBAL DICTATOR MEDDLING IN EVERYTHING

Attached: IMG_2960.jpg (1590x6314, 2.25M)

muh fellow journalist

A "wapo" reporter died mysteriously... They're already trying to blame Trump for inducing violence against the media to support their ironic narrative.

i have a simple question why would you go to the saudi embassy in turkey, and not in the US, berlin, london etc.. somewhere you will not be murdered or abducted.

Because journalists are scared bad orange man can have them disappeared by people trying to kiss his ass

Trump is a weak faggot who won’t cut ties with saudis bc of muh oil

If it was Obamas presidency I would care about it, and I would watch Fox News cover it endlessly and tie it to Obama for a year.

Saudis = petrodollar
Iran = euro, yen, yuan, etc

So on that level, one is good for you, and the other is bad for you.
Iran is easily the country with less NPCs and more propensity towards western values though.

delusional

Attached: whitebois.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

>sand nigger spy killed by sand nigger government

Attached: ok.png (3840x2160, 364K)

Nobody cares except the media who are trying to goad Trump into acting against American interests.

Saudi Barbaria is full of barbarians. It's in the fucking name. We've know this for 50+ years. We still know this. We sell them weapons and protect them geopolitically and in return we get cheap energy and the dollar remains reserve currency of the world.

i dont even know who is jewing who, but huffpost never shuts up about this faggot which is always suspicious

Because he was ex-high level Saudi and knew they would find him and kill his new fiancé anywhere in the world so turn himself in and hope he can talk his way out of it.

Trump (Jared by proxy) essentially instigated a coup in Saudi Arabia, to bring Bin Salman to power, as his first diplomatic act. The previous heir to the throne was put under house arrest. This was just after Bin Salman visited Trump in Washington. Then Saudi Arabia put an economic and military blockade around Qatar, who are about as close to 'good guys' as you have in the region.

I really don't know how you can characterize that as 'not meddling in everything'
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The Left just wants Trump to start a war and get this country stuck in a bad position like Bush. Trump is too smart

He was a reporter, and the press has all this pent up anxiety about Trump doing this(he won't(but he should)). Now they are waiting for him to trip up and say he doesn't give a shit or point to his lack of action.

Zionists selling another war of Israeli agressive conquest pretending to liberate their neighbors

Khashoggi was an American resident. He wrote for an American paper.
And Bin Salman is 'your guy'.
America and Trump look like pussies if you don't do anything about it, like you can't protect your own.

Nobody cares except the media who are trying to goad Trump into acting against American interests.

Saudi Barbaria is full of barbarians. It's in the fucking name. We've know this for 50+ years. We still know this. We sell them weapons and protect them geopolitically and in return we get cheap energy and the dollar remains reserve currency of the world.

wapost are a bunch of cia niggers

Do not let Sheik Mohammad Bone Saw get away with this murder.

Saudi Barbaria is a bad partner for US. This can only come back to haunt us, and it will not be pretty. We get in bed with monsters, and the ultimate price for it is we stand for nothing..

Nobody does

• ᠌ ᠌ •

>if muslims do it's not a bad thing according average european citizen.

you damm intolerand alt right nazy prick douchebaggg.!!!!

Attached: quaaaq.jpg (600x620, 130K)

the Saudis and other Gulf royal families are untouchable, they are the real Rothschild

you need to know if you see the tide becomes high over the Saudis, it's because the Qataris paid enough to corner them, and same vice versa

That's all it is so far, there is no denyign it. Unless you want to trust AQ sources about some AQ journalist. I hope he's dead, filthy terrorist.

>saudis are cleaning up their jihadi problems

I see nothing wrong this. Good move by the monarchy because jihadists are biggest threat to them. Now if they could stop funding radical mosques in Europe and all over the world that would be great

OfficeSpacr.

Qatar funds terrorism they are hardly considered 'good guys'

The sad/funny thing is no repercussions will come to the Saudis, and they could have just admitted all this from the beginning.

They can do seemingly anything and get away with it.

The centrists and the bourgeois press care because he's one of theirs and because its a chance to dunk on Trump, who realistically cant do anything about it, for being "weak on dictators" or some bullshit

Why not instigate a counter-coup then since this MBS character is causing so much shit?

It's doubtful Trump or any other Western leader will be able to meet with him now simply for PR reasons he's become such a villain.

They asked him to say something truthful and he died on the spot.

you don't know shit, Khashoggi was an islamist serpent and he only started criticizing the Saudi royal family when they became harsh on Muslim Brotherhood and ther cleric establishment

He supported the massacre in Syria and Iraq because it was simply an islamist uprising against the infidels but later he become an innocent humanist and criticized th war in Yemen, not to mention that he was a friend of many Al Qaeda leaders including Ben Laden himself

Al Jazeera, which is state funded by the Qataris, is probably the greatest bastion for honest and intelligent journalism in the entire world. It does have an ideological slant and vested interests, as is inevitable, but it is of higher quality in general than every other news outlet in the world.
There is nothing further inline with western democratic values than Al Jazeera.
It has a truly global reach, and makes (extremely good) documentary's about things like the decline of rural railroads in Japan. It's contributing in a very positive way to our culture.

It puts Qatar lightyears ahead of the Saudis, in terms of who is 'good', rather than in terms of who best serves America's economic interests.
What was one of the Saudi's requests when they blockaded Qatar, with US support? Shut down Al Jazeera.

>they fund terrorism.
you could say that about everyone including America

If Khashoggi is dead, this means they have killed or could potentially kill Assange.

Trump himself caused this shit by standing in front of the Saudis last year and telling them the US no longer gives a flying fuck about human rights violations thus giving the elite sandniggers a blank check for murdering their critics.
Now the dumbfuck soon to be lame duck Republican congress feels compelled to sanction the Saudis over this one political hit.

Hello $400 a barrel oil. I'm sure this outcome will help boost the Trumpenfuhrer's already shaky popularity.

Attached: 1511479624683.jpg (508x475, 40K)

Don't be snitching

Reminder that Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9/11... not Iraq and not Iran. It is Saudi Arabia that finances radical islam in the West... not Iran. It is Saudi Arabia that financed ISIS... not Iran.

SO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY WE ARE SAUDI ARABIA'S BITCH? AND WHY IS TRUMP FALLING FOR THIS SHIT? I know the zionists are pressuring Trump. I know that bastard Bolton is pressuring Trump. But Trump needs to stand up for himself. He didn't campaign on this neocon shit.

I know this, but you'd be hard pressed to find any political figure involved in the middle east without blood on their hands and we need to be open to people reforming themselves ideologically and contributing positively in the world.
Every Western power also has blood on their hands and has done wrong in the region.

Assange is a fighter, not some incompetent fake news faggot. He'd be dead or in jail already if he didn't know how to survive.

Yes.
It's simple user, i already said it.
The Saudis trade oil in the petrodollar.
Iran doesn't.

>Qatar
>Good guys

they are even more insidious and power hungry than the saudis. do the world a favor and stick to fucking sheep you smoothbrained mouthbreather.

Attached: 1533741716226.png (380x350, 295K)

>buying into the media narrative
Have you not learned a thing from the past?

you just exposed yourself, Ahmed

Attached: Pro-Morsi-protesters-18.jpg (1200x832, 142K)

Since when is Sharia law inline with Western values?

Watch Al Jazeera one day.

KIKES DID 9/11
HOW DARE YOU YOU'RE ON Jow Forums
AL WALEED BIN TALAL IS GONE, THE DEEP STATE SAUDIS ARE NO MORE

The Saudis are probably coordinating this story with Trump/Kushner. They'll say it was 'rogue elements' that ordered all this and they'll hang some colonel or something.

It really doesn't matter whether they meant to kill him on the spot or kill him later in Saudi, but the fact that they brought a bone saw to their 'rendition' says a lot.

I watched Trump's fucking pep talk and Saudi cock gobble. The media doesn't have jack shit to do with it except call out this fool.

because the (((media))) is shilling it like fuck

>bone saw

Lol

Marco Rubio just needs to shut the fuck up.

user if jews run our country then they have mueller in their pocket

>"It sounded to me like maybe these could have been rogue killers, who knows?"

what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: trump.jpg (239x224, 16K)

>Al Jazzeera is the most unbiased news source
That’s a pretty stale meme you got there, strayanon.

>highest approval rating in 2 years
>”shaky popularity”
Oh, you poor delusional faggot, how butthurt you are.

they don't have total control at all retard.

The left wants Trump to start a war before the 2020 election, that would be only way for him to lose support. The left praised Trump when they thought he was going to start a war with Russia, Iran, and Syria.

>hen Saudi Arabia put an economic and military blockade around Qatar, who are about as close to 'good guys' as you have in the region.
hahahahahaha
ok, to be fair they're 100% terrible, but holy shit, they were directly supporting ISIS, they're pretty fucking bad.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

Attached: 1529046581850.png (672x1281, 400K)

>42%
>butthurt

LMFAO
Go run aiong now faggot and kys

Attached: 1532558980858.png (645x968, 100K)

I didn't say that, infact, I said that they do have vested interests and it's always worth bearing those in mind when watching/ reading Al Jazeera journalism, especially around issues that related directly to Qatar, however they produce global content and bias is universal.
I do think that their Journalism is, in general, to an exceptionally high standard.

Have you watched/ read much of it, and so do you have an informed opinion?
Which news outlet do you prefer?

Enjoy $400/barrel oil and an economy weighed down by trade wars with China and Saudi Arabia.

Fox News neocons are already getting stiffies talking about this potential World Policing opportunity
Fucking disgusting

one good aspect to consider off the cuff is the implications carried by allowing an act of murder to happen on land granted to a foreign power.

just because we extend the courtesy of granting diplomatic immunity, and suspension of sovereign rights over a patch of earth to another country, should we tolerate that courtesy being repaid with extrajudicial murder?

i do not wish to be complicit in any such thing, if they want to kill people, they can spring for the airline ticket and kill them at home, not on my fucking front porch

regurgitating the CNN pablum, good goy

From your posts i'm unsure whether you accept the blatant truth and don't give a fuck, or you deny the blatant truth.

similar to trump on this.

The source of this entire story is an AQ/MB terrorist.
The alleged victim is an AQ/MB terrorist.
>proof
>hearsay
Link a single proof of anythign happening. Good luck.

Fuckee helped the mossaid die 9 1 1

> the world is not fair
> violence can get you killed
> safety does not exist

normies on suicide watch

wait is this scripted or nah

>reporter
and technically he was called a "contributor"

This always cracks me up.
People confuse journalists with correspondants.
Some dude does the role of an audio recorder and now he's a journalist.

Saudis claim 'rogue killers' got Jamal Khashoggi; they might as well say a dog ate him
Washington Examiner · 11 hours ago

Attached: 2k21y7.jpg (500x753, 93K)

>it doesn't matter if he was killed
>we don't know if he was killed

Which one is it? The narrative is extremely convincing and I'm curious which alternate narrative you're entertaining the possibility of? Rogue agents?
Please explain what you think might have happened.

Are you sure you're wordking that right and it's not something like...
>Saudi officials are preparing to say....
>According to sources, Saudis are preparing....

wasted gets on a lie

youre a fucking idiot

The big difference between you and I is I don;t know, and don;t claim to knbow, and don;t trust when the entire MSM come out in unison parroting the same stories. Even shitholes like NZ of Canada are on the scripted news.

Think.

wtf i love caring about this journalist because CNNPC told me to

Saudi's will definitely come up with the best story like the time that Saudi in UK was acquitted of rape when he claimed he leaned over naked to kiss a girl and then slipped and fell in her vagina

yea i dont know why literally anyone cares about this fucking idiot journalist. he died, so what? why should usa get involved at all?

SAUDIS ARE BASED

Because it's a way to get at Trump for the midterms otherwise nobody would care, hell Erdogan doesn't care, and it happened in his country

We need their influence in the Middle East to prop up the Petrol-dollar. It would be extremely fatal if we cut ties with them, especially over a turkish reporter with family ties to terrorists and arms dealers.

He was killed and fed to the dogs, Kek just told me.

Attached: pecs.jpg (486x486, 90K)

BASED MODERATE REFORMIST ISLAMISTS

Ha I remember that. We make tons of excuses for Saudis shitting in intagram whores mouths here in America

are you retarded user? If it wasn't for the turks nobody would even care.
This is sensitive because it happened in a consulate in fucking istanbul.

He was a see eye yay operative

>why shouldn't usa be buddy buddy with islamist monarchies, they're FUCKING BASED

i thougth about making a reddit bot for how many comments it takes for someone to mention trump on an irrelevant story. the second this story popped up, Jow Forumsworldnews made it about trump 2 comments in.

Answer my question.
You could extend this line of convenient 'we don't know' logic to everything.

point fingers at this homeschooled mutt minion

>I always do opposite of everybody becuase den I be right
what a clever concept

Honestly the whole thing is fishy trump is really pissed about and doing a whole big investigation. No one gave a shit when the spys in uk where killed by poison.

This guy that got killed is obviously a American spy.

>Canada is gravely concerned about additional arrests of civil society and women’s rights activists in #SaudiArabia, including Samar Badawi. We urge the Saudi authorities to immediately release them and all other peaceful #humanrights activists.

pic related was how a Saudi non-profit group replied

Attached: saudi-arabia-canada-terrorist-attack-threat-911-CREDIT-@infographic_KSA-TWITTER-070818-1120.jpg (1120x640, 68K)