Just saw this on b, is he right?

Just saw this on b, is he right?

In the same way npcs in games are programmed to behave in a certain way and repeat the same lines over and over, irl npcs are programmed (often literally brainwashed) by msm, education and others in much the same way. Lacking any true individuality, they will form opinions based on what they're told rather than thinking for themselves. The programming allows them to deny objective reality, rational thought, logic and facts simply because it is not in their programming.
You ever played a game where the repeated text of an npc no longer makes sense, but they say it anyway? Like an npc saying "I'm so glad my son is safe!" after completing some subquest, so you murder them right in front of them but the text doesn't change? That's how irl npcs act when you do something like debunk trump being racist, the narrative won't change despite the proof, because they lack the self-determination to break their programming.
Normies aren't quite the same thing though. A normie will have mainstream tastes, opinions, and be fairly innocent when it comes to the kind of dark humour prevalent outside of the mainstream, but they are still capable of independent thought. A normie can stop being a normie if they so choose, and the right experiences will make that happen quite quickly, but an npc is unlikely to ever change.
Lastly, many normies are also npcs, but ALL npcs are also normies.
I think that about covers it. Any questions?

Attached: 1538159518213.jpg (1305x899, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Igsb3ejgbL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi

Attached: download (1).jpg (160x198, 4K)

Yeah, where have you been user, this meme was born several days ago.

Attached: tvwatercherlol2.jpg (416x435, 31K)

I meant more about the definition being seperate from normies

*communicated displeasure with your shitty meme*

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

call them npc, lemmings, subhumans; they will always outnumber and the relatively small minority of people who posses the ability for conscious thought and self-determination, which is one of the main reasons (((democracy))) is very prevalent today

Yes.
Something beautiful seems to be happening.
Push it to the limit. I wanna see a new revolution of thought. You're all so fucking lame that it hurts. Massive amounts of people are advancing to the page I've been sitting on for what feels like forever. Can you fuckers really break free thought? I always see you faggots regressing or clinging on to the bullshit. Let's move on.

>Normies aren't quite the same thing though.
This! we are all special in our own unique way.

Attached: me.png (416x435, 87K)

impressive numeric sequence

Attached: npc.png (1017x900, 96K)

What if social media is MKULTRA and the whole point was to create NPC's?

Mumble rap.

Attached: 20181015_230216.jpg (1080x1060, 300K)

I think more people are players than you’d think; don’t under estimate the value of maintaining the status quo and not rocking the boat.

Attached: 5846924D-1B4D-445E-802D-74A64C174D00.jpg (600x750, 83K)

any potential with this one?

Attached: fdhjgksdhflghdfjs.png (627x491, 317K)

This is why most npcs still eat meat despite all the proof and research against it. Classic npc scenario.

howa bout this version

Attached: michael-j-fox.png (627x491, 449K)

I don't think so, an npc would never take off the shades.

the shades are built into the npc's eyes and brain; the NPC can't take them off

youtu.be/Igsb3ejgbL8

haah waaw

Exactly why that meme won't work

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
>pol literally admitting the Frankfurt School was right
My sides

The NPC memes are being pushed because a group is planning to use them in a false flag so they can smear the Right and push censorship

Attached: npc_ffs.jpg (3716x2598, 2.8M)

Just because you agree with a single theory doesn't mean we are useful idiot commies. There is also an opposite effect, manufacture aggressivity to distract and profit from it.

Leave them alone bro. The more we spread this meme the higher the chance we have of waking other PCs up out of sleep mode.. The more we keep this shit on the downlow the less competition we have not to mention it will remain easy to manipulate NPCs in our favor... Stop driving up the Server population you fucking retards I’m trying to farm here without some other dickhead players taking my resource nodes slowing down my farm rate because now I have to wait for my resource nodes to re spawn. Go to another server if you’re just going to drag more people in here. This server already has a couple guilds taxing everybody the last thing we need is some more dickhead trolls and freshspawns bum rushing our province to rape our women and steal our money while our guild leaders give them money and housing.. it’s bad enough already. Just leave and leave me to my fucking farming

Attached: 868F9835-2F29-46AA-885F-8C9643FC8BDF.jpg (940x561, 103K)

IntelligentResponse(PretendToBeAFaggot());

You lads are completely butchering the meaning. The shades show you truth, not untruth.

NPCs are those who don't ever put the shades on.

what's b?

>it's another fucking wojak edit
so this is the power...... of right wing memes

Gnostics explained this all long ago user

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.02M)

This is smart. The borderline between normies and NPCs was sort of vague for me but I think this is insightful.