HAPPENING CANADA WILL LEGALIZE WEED IN 2 FUCKING DAYS !!!!

IS THIS A OPPORTUNUNITY TO GET RICH ??? What weed stocks do you own Jow Forums? I'm in on Aurora Cannabis Inc and Newstrike Brands Up Cannabis thoughts?

Attached: Canada-Post-Shipping-Anywhere-in-Canada-608x400.png (608x400, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMPPP

Mexicans love weed and working in fields Jow Forums should weaponize this.
And send about 12grillion browns to Canada.

Google the side effects of chronic marijuana use

Get ready for a shitload of retards on welfare.

Fuck i didnt think anyone else would cash in on this. Bump

Buying one share in Canopy growth, and a few in Kronor

>LEGALIZE
what do you mean faggot? can i finally grow my own hemp im a woods?

Look into Aurora Cannabis inc

I'm the type of guy who does 30 grams in one sitting and does not smoke weed for a month. I never done it but i would like to

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE

LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED

LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA

*inhales* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough* THIS *cough* SHIT *cough* IS *cough* SO *cough* FUCKIN *cough* DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1471049652246.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

>going to be forced to smell the disgusting stench of weed even more than usual
I hate all of you

SELL GOLD
BUY WEED

Bump

People can't smoke in public unless you have stoner neighbors

It basically makes you retarded. Every doctor I talked to about it says not to smoke it, they keep saying it gives you a shitload of psychological problems, it's healthier just to take tylonol. Stoners on Jow Forums will call bullshit, even though they can barely form a coherent sentence.

Expect a lot more car accidents

Gold and Weed fucking HODL

I wouldn't even smoke it to be honest. I would never ever smoke Cannabis. I would eat it. Why would i want tar in my lungs???

Who the fuck cares?

People were smoking weed in public there months ago.

It is not a big deal. The cops have not given a fuck about public weed smoking there in a long time.

Attached: omgwthc.jpg (250x250, 61K)

This thread is about investing

Bump

i dont mind because it will make it more difficult for kids to get it once the black market dies down, all that really matters to me is that less developing minds are exposed to it and this seems like the best way, i know from experience how easy it is for teenagers to get shit because black market dealers dont demand ID and if you know a lot of people in our school you probably have at least indirect access to a dealer

Attached: 1538715878994.png (230x298, 88K)

Bump

become a lawyer in collage move to america be a scum bag lawyer. fuck 7 captchs I quit.

now leave

Lol

Fellow leafs, someone should sell gas and air filtration masks. Especially on weed smoking turf. There will be a slight increase in smoking and the related.

your not gonna make shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

MJ a weed ETF. Know one knows who will rise to the top so best investment strategy is to own the ETF. It even pays a dividend too

Look into ACB

Ya its on my watchlist along with 13 others

Perfect timing to make people more apathetic and brain dead
Weed fags hardly ever smoke in moderation and are all brain dead from decades of smoking away too much.
Literally the most boring and normal player controlled drug
Enjoy your early onset degenerative brain diseases
>inb4 ass hurt druggies

Attached: pncbrainlet6.png (882x1025, 246K)

None. I'm not in high school (heh heh HIGH) and I have a fucking life. Weed makes you fucking stupid and lazy. There are better ways to make money.

I never got the whole highscooler weed craze I stared smoking rarely when I was 19 and stopped at 24
Didnt fuck my brain I just didn't like the parinoia and catatonic like dull sensations
Also makes you feel like shit afterwards can't sleep and lingers for days
The fuck that even mean we don't give a crap about weed mate

All my friends that smoked regularly in HS had trouble graduating. I never smoked in HS, and only occasionally over the years. Every time I would smoke I would be lazy and never get shit done. I don't even think about it nowadays as I like getting shit done and owning businesses.

If heroin was legal I wouldn't invest in that shit. It's fucking jewish and degenerate to contribute to the destruction of other peoples lives.