When did you realize lotteries are redpilled?

Attached: 1527997432794.png (461x314, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bep.gov/services/currencyredemption.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They aren’t... It’s an everlasting addiction for low IQ subhumans.

I only buy 1 ticket if it goes past half a billion. The high I get from imagining what it would be like to be super wealthy sustains me through the week.

Lotteries are for cathing time travelers

Attached: 1031721.png (564x619, 99K)

Huge fucking scam that preys on people's hopes and wishes. Bluepilled.

the odds are 1 in 300 million.

if the jackpot is 650 mil and the lump sum price is around 350 million, it's as safe bet as anything.

if you don't buy one you're retarded.

It's fun and someone has 2 win. My buddy in KC WON 450 million like 6 years ago. Nuts

Attached: Left vs Right.png (1238x604, 1.03M)

Imagine a pot of 654 million dollars. Now imagine people who work for the state being to ethical to rig it. Yeah I didn't think so.

t. darkie

eik tu nachui

Money from lotto purchases goes to supporting wild life habitats, and other shit like that in most every state.
Its perfectly fine so long as you don't sperg out and buy a hundred powerball tickets for every drawing like some schizos do.

I can buy a $2 ticket and daydream without being addicted to it. Loser

Tickets are $2 so no.

What has 6 balls and fucks you twice week.
>the lotto

Attached: 3055870240_3ebe9c569a_b.jpg (1024x768, 272K)

>can't afford two dollars

>promise $650m
>only pay $350m lump sum
>actually get $210m because the state taxes 40% even though the state is running everything

doesn't get much more jewish than this

That shit is mine. I spent my grocery money on 200 tickets. When I win I will buy this website and send hired mercenaries to take out Hiro

It's only redpilled if you're the lucky bastard who wins. Other than that, you fell for another jewish trick.

Attached: cism.jpg (800x666, 45K)

When the jackpots are this big usually more than one person wins, so its divided between the winners.
Lottery pools have a better history of winning than single individuals as well, so divide it further.

Also a ridiculous percentage of lotto winners end up blowing every dollar and wind up poor.

The last big payout went to a group of people who worked at a Wells Fargo bank. They all quit and the bank had to close until they could be replaced. It's all very suspicious to me.

lottery has a negative rate of return. why spend any money at all?

The lottery is just something for old people to waste their money on. They know they're going to die soon and they have to spend that money. Why they spend it, trying to win even more money is what is baffling.

I've always wondered this. People even rigged the fucking McDonald's Monopoly game. When there's easy money there's someone rigging the system.

Iv already won no need for you fags to buy tickets. my last 2 are the mega ball. if 13 then im a .65 billionaire.

this

you are red pilled. when its worth it to rig people will rig it. they rigged it for big macs and a corvette, i wonder if this $650,000,000 prize is random?

i only ever buy tickets when it gets stupid high.

but i already won too user

when i figured out i can't win

You're not counting taxes, which is like 40 percent of the winnings. Plus two dollars per ticket. Pot needs to be around 900 million before you have even odds and buying a ticket makes sense. Every other bet and you're a cuck.

i took the lump sum cash advance.

Only a couple states have laws that allow lotto winners to protect their identity, in most of America their name and identity gets published, big winners tend to have their pictures put on the powerball homepage.

People definitely win it, that conspiracy theory holds no water.

My mom actually won that Monopoly shit before. Lost the piece though. Could've had $250k before taxes

taxes exist in all forms of income, winnings, etc.

negro, you can't win in life that easily either way.

More mumi is encouraged.

who gives a fuck? if i win 650MILLION DOLLARIEDOOS ill pay may friends 100k a year to gaurd the drive way to our private community

Simple minds have simple pleasures
You're a subhuman of lesser intellect

SPEAKING OF JEWLotery

of 6 numbers, I predicted 4... almost won 8 million dolars (yes this is a poor country)
but i know it was just luck and won't happen again. Lotery tickets costs like 2.50

>
>

these cucks are right. once the thing is 700million+ you could buy every possibility and break even with NO taxes. youd alsos have to be sure not to spilt with someone else.

theres def an angle though if it hits like 1.5billion, if you believe its not rigged.

Some dumb motherfucker in my area spent hundreds on lotto tickets when a reasonbly popular lotto had a 60m jackpot, which is poultry bu comparison to larger (especially USA) lotteries. Convenience store clerk was saying that he came back crying the next day after the numbers were called saying he had no money for bills/food.

Even if you're just meming, there are people who do this and it's actually really sad to see the state of modern society for people to be that desperate to escape.

The other funny thing about lotto winners, aside from the fact that a shocking amount of them end up going bankrupt, is that they end up mired in frivolous lawsuits.
Be ready to have your family members sue you to try and get money from you. Your ex girlfriend is going to claim you raped her. People you went to school with are going to claim all kinds of shit. Lawyers take these cases specifically knowing that you'll be so overwhelmed that it'll force you to settle out of court just so you can return to some level of normalcy.

Its not like having money dropped on your lap would be a blessing without consequences.

Fun fact: picking a number combination like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and megaball 6 is just as likely to be pulled as any other combination.

Yes and?

This. If someone tells me they get excited watching paint dry, I'd assume they're retarded. Someone tell me they enjoy paying the idiot tax, same thing.

Yes goy! Play the (((lottery)))

>state has """"education"""" lottery
>makes billions
>schools still need money
>raises taxes

It probably all ends up in some kind of Jewish slush fund. Anyone retarded enough to think they are going to be that 1/500,000,000 deserves to be scammed honestly.

please. im no scrub. when i win tomorrow my trust in panama is claiming the ticket. everyone can get fucked. especially my ex fiance, ima send her 100k shredded twice in a shoe box just for laughs

If you were to play the lottery you should only buy 1 ticket. Buying any more doesn't increase your odds by any significant amount.

it's the gummint figuring out how to tax the poorest of the poor

sketch as fk. that has jew all over it

haha

Also FYI:
Tax rates for various states, federal included, would leave you with between $250 mil to $284 mil.
Thats if you were the sole winner, which is statistically unlikely when the pot is this high.
Its likely that two or three individuals, or groups of individuals will take the jackpot.

Split between three winners it could be a payout of $83 mil potentially. Smaller jackpots tend to end up paying out more as less tickets are sold on the hype, so theres usually just a single individual or pool who wins.

I would want to be anonymous if I won that much, I have way too many criminals and their associates in my extended family. Is that even possible?

found the npc

>i can quit anytime i want im not addicted
>its only 2 dollars

You know his comment hit you so deep in your mainframe that you had to call him a loser for stating the truth right?

>2 dollars a day
>730 dollars a year

If you could buy in bulk a pack of lottery tickets, one for each day of a year for 730 dollars would you?

If I win this I'm gonna split about 15 million to pay my family and friends to shut the fuck up about me winning the lottery to anyone, even each other. I'll get them in contract to never mention how much money I'm worth. After that I'm going to hire a team of lawyers and accountants to invest my money. After that I'll give myself a 10 million dollar allowance to vacation, buy my high rise condo, vehicles and I'm going to become a sugar daddy to become comfortable around women since I'm a virgin.

Attached: The Six Balled Jew.jpg (769x432, 73K)

My friend thinks if she’s in Hawaii she is in some weird astrological zone that is in perfect harmony with her chart. She was on this lottery kick and would send me the numbers she meditated on and I would buy the tickets. After fucking years of this bullshit, writing down the numbers on the phone, and spending hundreds of dollars while this cunt was relaxing on the beach I stopped buying the tickets. “Yeah yeah anoness, I’m going to get the tickets now” then it fucking happened. WE WON. She really got the numbers from the universe and I didn’t buy the fucking ticket! REEEEEEE!

>people who play lottos are poor
>poor because bad ability to conceptualize long term money management
>those people are given a large sum
>proceed to poorly manage the money

The kind of people who would win a lottery and have that money grow and pass through multiple generations of a family, are not the kind of people who play lottos.

When do you realize that all of America's enemies have bought our debt, coincidents? So this tells me past Americans have been whores to sell US out on a global scale!

You know if you did that she could take the shreddings to this place: bep.gov/services/currencyredemption.html

>You know his comment hit you so
Hello fellow NPC. I am one of those mythical people who buy lottery tickets as a form of entertainment. I've spent less than $100 total of it in the past 7 years and it's been fun each time i bought a ticket.

Ask me anything.

Based Finn flag blows my mind with science once again

A handful of states like Maryland and North Dakota allow you to claim your winnings without publishing your identity. A couple more will allow a trust to claim the prize, and you can appoint a trustee who will handle the work for you so your identity remains out of the public eye.
Beyond that all other states require your details be made public.

Plenty of millionaires have won before actually. Rich and poor alike play the lotto.
The difference is poor people are more likely to be harassed by predatory lawsuits, and they're more likely to be defrauded by their own hired help, especially in real estate.

Except they aren't you fucking kike. Investing is much more likely to make you rich.

Attached: 125339377941.jpg (1280x800, 100K)

stfu bethany

Purchasing a thought

After a nigger was killed by another nigger after he won the lotto they started passing laws in some states to protect winners. In some states though you are fucked.

Attached: sheckgif.gif (480x360, 2.75M)

putting $20 in it tomorrow. I spend maybe $60 on the lottery a year.

>My faith was soon broken, as I bought a few Megamillions Lottery tickets and visualized myself being the winner. I usually visualized it by meditating on the rooftop of my mother’s apartment right at the
time of the drawing. A part of me knew it was impossible to will the universe to make me the winner
just by wishing for it on a rooftop, but I was so desperate that I wanted to believe I could. I wanted to
believe I had the POWER to do it. After failing to win when the jackpot reset because someone else won,
I lost all faith in that book, and I almost ripped it apart in frustration.

>I desperately pondered if there was some other way I could make millions of dollars at my age, but I
came up with nothing. I realized that my miserable, lonely virgin life was going to continue, and my only
hope was to give Santa Barbara a try.

>I began to visualize myself winning the lottery. I did this all throughout the month of June. After
continuous analyzing and contemplation, I concluded that winning the lottery was the only way I could
become wealthy at a young age, and thus it was the only way to enjoy the rest of my youth. If I didn’t
have a satisfying youth, I would be bitter and miserable for the rest of my life, but of course that would never happen. If it came to that, then I would have to carry out the Day of Retribution.

Attached: racemixing.jpg (992x744, 86K)

yeah, it's so ridiculous
>here you go, more money than you could ever imagine
>in exchange, your identity will be broadcast to the entire nation so that every low-life will forever try to con and frivolously sue you out of that money

only like 4 or 6 states in the whole country allow you to remain anonymous. there are usually laws that make the information public so people know that real people are winning and it's not just some giant scam... even tho it technically still is. Thankfully I live in a state where I can create a blind trust to collect my money and have my lawyer take my ticket to the lottery headquarters so no one will ever know my name or face.

he described the entirety of lotterychan ;_;

Few things I hate more. First of all it forces you to wait in line for retards for no good reason. Second it funds public union slobs in the guise of "for muh children" faggotry. Third it's a state monopoly in which the odds are literally tens of millions times worse than any private gambling operation. The old numbers rackets run by the mafia were infinitely more generous and beneficial to the community by comparison. It encourages the poor to gamble at impossible odds, wasting the money they should be saving for food, shelter etc. And finally it usually doesn't help the people that do win by some miracle. More often than not they lose all their money and wind up in the same position or even worse off. Not even remotely red pilled. Absolute trash that should be abolished and the people responsible buried alive.

You never hear from the winners again, and if you do they are broke and in debt or in jail or dead....

How hard is it to higher a financial advisor and live off interest?

Its not, but you're still going to have random people try to drag you into court. Then there are the people who wills end you mail constantly just begging for money. Some people even track down lotto winners and drive to their houses to beg in person, in hopes you pay them to leave you alone.

You know I'm right. Also, no-one personally knows any lottery winners. It's always a hearsay like "I heard the winner was this dude from [insert city], that's what my cousins friends dog told him".

Attached: 1334426651159169.jpg (464x335, 18K)

This is on its face true but ultimately false.
The lotto profits have to go to x programs yes. And they do. But that money is not added on top of anything, its included in the amount that tge budget says has to go to that program.
Example.
>state senate passes budget
>says x amout is for school
>lotto profits are x amount minus 500
>lotto profits are used instead of budget dollars plus 500 budget dollars

Not
>x amout is budgeted to schools
>lotto profits are 500
>schools now get x amouny plus 500

Have you considered that you are high IQ, and his statement does not apply to you?

Maybe they're like me, and if they won the megabux, they just bought a bit of land and tossed a reasonable house up on it. Then never left. If I won the lotto, that's what I would do. Probably middle of nowhere Wyoming or North Dakota, maybe Idaho. Reasonable house, fuckload of land, sizable garage and shop, stable with maybe 2 horsies, Dog, Cat, ATV, Dirt bike, and a nice truck, and maybe like 2 cars. Oh, and Chickens.

>Its not, but you're still going to have random people try to drag you into court.
This is why you move to a gated community with other rich people.

Fun fact; if you house burns down and you had you life savings under you cum stained matress you can send the burnt remains and ashes to the treasury and theyll see what was really there and cut you a check for the amount. We learned this in second grade retard.

>Investing is much more likely to make you rich

Attached: 1524863523754.jpg (604x604, 36K)

Delaware, Kansas, Maryland, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Texas, permit blanket anonymity of lottery winners.

I have an average IQ

What id do to but fuck cats are gay, also lots of fun guns. Maybe buy a forest elve waifu.

kek, Lotto Max gets another one. I buy whatever the minimum ticket is whenever 6/49 or LMax are 20 mil+. Figure if I win I ought to get at least twice as much as Judas Trudeau gave that terrorist. For Americans, these lotto winnings are tax-free, but since it's canuck bucks that's only a marginal benefit.

I think Georgia does too now.

thats not true and its retarded. please fuck off.

Nope. Have to come forward in Georgia.

Checked. If someone wins and doesn't fucking move and change their lifestyle completely, they deserve to be gassed.

It is true.

This is precisely why I buy tickets. It's $2 to feel hope. The fact that I know it's stupid hope doesn't change the nice feelie I get from looking at my ticket.

Lotteries are a voluntary tax on stupid people.

Attached: justborn.jpg (638x439, 35K)

Yes! Over here over here!
How does it feel to lose $100?

>just gave birth
HURR DURR LET ME CHECK FB

I sell them all day at the gas station and buying them is retarded

I wish the tickets went back to $1 in price.

Goddamn that enrages me lol.

It was the lotto last week too. People were clamoring about getting tickets and talking about howmany chances they bought... so sad.