It's Okay to be WHITE: ORIGINAL - The Million Poster Pin Up

Do Not Alter The Message or Flyers

Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2
It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.

Do not trespass or vandalize.
Do not do anything illegal. Anyone telling you anything in these posters is illegal or will get you into any REAL trouble with actual authorities is a shill. This has been shilled hard and is false. Anons have confirmed with local law enforcement and lawyers that it is perfectly fine.
However leftists are literally raging at this campaign and like typical leftists will likely try to hurt anyone who does not disparage white people: so be safe, DO NOT CONFRONT ANY LEFTIST PSYCHOS. Just walk away and put up posters elsewhere/later.

Do not say anything provocative. Our message of tolerance is enough to further unhinge an already badly unhinged left.

NOTE TO MEDIA/POLICE: communists are lying saying there are blades under the posters. This is untrue unless THEY themselves planted these. What would be the logical point for this campaign to do this? (logic is not a leftist concept as its "white supremacist")

We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE legally possible to post stuff. Only universities is not a good idea.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>No wheat paste - we are not commie vandals
>tape/staple

Attached: 1538619758023.png (3508x4962, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-15/veritas-undercover-exposes-mo-sen-mccaskill-hiding-liberal-agenda-moderate-voters
youtube.com/watch?v=iyh4Vo0qgAg
youtube.com/watch?v=EB95TvCLyLA
youtube.com/watch?v=hACpLj0_EiA
youtube.com/watch?v=huPWs3lvj28
youtube.com/watch?v=kbcJVg3sM8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=15FqL29RMgI
thehill.com/policy/international/411434-australian-senate-narrowly-votes-down-motion-declaring-its-ok-to-be
edition.cnn.com/2018/10/15/australia/pauline-hanson-white-australia-intl/index.html
bbc.com/news/amp/world-australia-45861433
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgIIhIM3OE
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-16/morrison-regrets-senators-backing-anti-white-racism-support/10381038
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1509717243005.jpg (1500x1000, 274K)

What would you anons do if you have 500 business cards with IOTBW printed on them?

Missouri anons (and other burgers): spread this on social media as well, get Missouri moderates aware of the liberal cunt lying to them.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-15/veritas-undercover-exposes-mo-sen-mccaskill-hiding-liberal-agenda-moderate-voters

post on social media/ print out signs

Attached: 1538316277039.jpg (1162x1306, 162K)

hmm maybe walk by campus lockers and stick one in each locker

Bump

bump

bumping

Bump

BUMP
spreading knowledge of IOTBW on many places OP, check out pic related

Attached: 4700_more_views.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

more

Attached: iotbw_views_oct11.jpg (1546x800, 171K)

this meme is using the NPC hype to help promote IOTBW it's spreading well

Attached: npc_iotbw.jpg (688x705, 72K)

Make sure to use the original!

Attached: ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

IOTBW Derangement Syndrome user is back, make sure to never use his sabotage version - only use the original

Attached: iotbw_poster.png (3508x4960, 77K)

kek

It's okay to be white...
AND IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE A GOD DAMNED KIKE!! OR A NIGGER!!!
ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A FAGGOT

Attached: iotbw.png (712x1095, 101K)

doing God's work

Need a printable version.

Do you recommend wheat paste?

remove shill

Attached: 1355526325027.jpg (292x348, 30K)

I wouldn't worry about that incel. I have a feeling he'll hang himself in less than a month. Dems are poised to lose seats

Thanks, Rabbi.

>Do you recommend wheat paste?
What do you think I am, some kind of CIA-nigger?

This is subversive as fuck but it's actually also pretty funny

perfect example of what NOT to use

same to you for baking these uni user
>are you me from a year ago?

Attached: shill_attempts.jpg (2000x900, 204K)

Shareblue glow

Attached: 1539562668682m.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

I couldn't imagine that a lot of them are not killing themselves with all of the losses the left has received in the last little while. Their entire world is being destroyed and more and more people are turning against them. Their worst fears are growing by the minute with no stop in sight.

the fallout from the Republicans dominating the midterms is going to be glorious
IOTBW will be one more nail in their coffin, reactions from the left should drive undecided voters away from Democrats, either to not vote at all or vote third party / Republican

Attached: iotbw_npc_hack.jpg (682x375, 28K)

Bump

Fuck you Moshe.

Attached: D&C.png (1833x1345, 1.57M)

I just want them to riot after they lose in November and have the army mow them down violently as all non-leftists clap and cheer. Is it too much to ask for?

>but no one says it's not okay to be white

Attached: antiwhite.jpg (2952x1375, 1.4M)

not at all user

Attached: pepe_rwds.jpg (994x787, 182K)

Remember phase 2
We put on jerri curls and yamulkes and put up >Jews will replace you
In comic MS sans as a response.

Look at me I am the rabbi now

Attached: image0-2.jpg (1125x1108, 94K)

Bump

Tfw get paid by large lefty gov and ngo grants to infiltrate and and disrupt the "far right" but secretly far right and do the opposite. Meanwhile give lefty orgs terrible intel that puts other researcher efforts to waste

Attached: 1537757355143.png (266x189, 6K)

I like that idea. Even just leaving them on chairs or tables would be pretty good.

Attached: 1970.jpg (850x400, 64K)

slip them inside places as surprises
lockers, books inside libraries, etc

Attached: pepe_devilish.jpg (470x595, 78K)

Hello fellow whites
t.schlomo

Attached: Cohen.png (481x561, 32K)

17 years and counting ..

Bump

>Wear a costume, it's halloween!
No ghosts.

I am so fed up bro you have no idea .. people are just starting to wake up after so many years .. the deception is so fucking deep ... godspeed ...
theme : youtube.com/watch?v=iyh4Vo0qgAg

Attached: 89bc9e512bed70e04c03e6ba9060dc2a.jpg (818x1030, 538K)

Attached: iotbw2018reminder7.jpg (819x475, 64K)

IF YOU'RE GONNA POST INSIDE MAKE SURE YOUR COSTUME IS NOT YOUR REGULAR WEAR, INCLUDING SHOES, and that you cannot be identified by size, gait, or voice. Cameras are all over schools now, inside and out, and at least one Commie in your Admin will try to find you if you make a noise.

This would be the better strategy overall. They'll be finding them throughout the rest of the year.
This is the easiest way to do it. Be casual and cool about it.
Takes massive balls; would impact bigly. Just make sure that if you do it, it won't be anything permanent, that way they can't claim damages. Don't use heavy glue stickers, because you know someone will take pictures anyway and even after they clean it up, they'll post the images around in order to screech about it.
Bonus points if you wear a skeleton mask and or costume. MAGA-Bonus if you find a camera and give a thumbs-up and or and "OK" hand sign for the news reports (obviously you'd be covered up from the mask/costume while doing this part).
I'd say no ghosts this year, we're going with random / skeleton theme this time.

Attached: 14wp.png (172x179, 82K)

this you need : youtube.com/watch?v=EB95TvCLyLA

Attached: fox mask.jpg (225x225, 5K)

shoes are probably the most important thing to swap out
you can simply wear black garbage bags over both your feet, cut off the extra material and tuck them inside your pants; maybe it will go with your costume not sure

Attached: 1509658710591.png (1188x1056, 992K)

fucking hero

Attached: pepe_veteran.png (534x757, 775K)

Attached: 1538786464440.png (841x433, 515K)

Attached: DNkFu7PWsAEb_bn.jpg (498x470, 55K)

the skeleton symbolize death they think they are fox use their tools against them is the best tool ... youtube.com/watch?v=hACpLj0_EiA

Attached: white fox.jpg (800x500, 31K)

Oh now this is pretty cool, user. can you find one that's a skull shape? I like the idea of easy to print memes and easy to make cardboard masks. This could be either a token signature to leave behind or just a quick and dirty way to make a Halloween mask without investing a shit-ton of money. Easy to make and quick to dispose of. If the design is right, it could be it's own meme in and of itself?

note how the terrorist attack that killed 8 people occupies a tiny box on that page whereas a piece of paper that says "It's Okay To Be White" gets the giant front page space

youtube.com/watch?v=huPWs3lvj28

Attached: skull mask.jpg (881x1132, 89K)

After our government recently declaring that it's not okay to be white, we need every aussie to double down on this. ESPECIALLY if you're in melbourne or sydney. The timing couldn't be more perfect for us. I've already got my plans laid out. Get yours ready too. But don't tell anyone what they are.

OH, even better yet, check this idea out. We have 3 designs! The Pumpkin, the Skull, and the Witch. That way there's a variety AND it ties into "the Triggering".

Attached: The_Triggering.gif (692x576, 102K)

contact Blair Cottrell
wouldn't he have a crew of guys willing to put these up?

Attached: blair_cottrell_iotbw.png (780x838, 609K)

This was fucking perfect. AFAIK (((they))) never caught him. Now imagine for just a second, that he was wearing a skeleton costume and looked that camera right in the electronic eye and did a thumbs-up or an OK hand sign and THAT image was frozen instead.
could be powerful?

... youtube.com/watch?v=kbcJVg3sM8Y

Reactions.

Attached: 1538706712506.png (7537x7784, 2.79M)

youtube.com/watch?v=15FqL29RMgI

Was thinking skeleton because they want us dead. And to show solidarity with those whites being killed off and blatantly ignored.

Attached: 1539609240926.jpg (1280x1062, 318K)

yay

Today it was nearly 'OK to be white' in Oz. Defeated by 1 vote

thehill.com/policy/international/411434-australian-senate-narrowly-votes-down-motion-declaring-its-ok-to-be

edition.cnn.com/2018/10/15/australia/pauline-hanson-white-australia-intl/index.html

bbc.com/news/amp/world-australia-45861433

>After our government recently declaring that it's not okay to be white
Oh man I didn't even consider the fallout that could ensue from these events. IOTBW won't just be a triggering campaign, but also a legitimate protest against our race traitor government. Fucking fantastic.

the message will be miss interpreted for something violent.. if you look like a a animal endangered the message is easier to understand ..

optional theme : youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ

Attached: white fox pelt.jpg (720x540, 216K)

Looks good! there's even enough room to decorate it if the individual user decides to. Thanks, user.

After the stunt pulled by our politicians today, yes, I'd imagine he'd be more than willing to go all in on this.

do it he's a hero
get people on the streets with stacks of posters, cover the whole place
I've been busy promoting IOTBW for over a month now, many many other people will be putting up posters at the same time as you around the world on Oct 31st

skull is always associated with bad stuff .. if you get cut you gonna be sorry at least with a fox mask you may look some kind of intelligent youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Attached: red fox.jpg (1000x793, 730K)

sly as a fox
clever as a fox
quiet as a fox

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgIIhIM3OE

Attached: Animals___Wolves_and_Foxes_White_fox_Fenech_095516_.jpg (4314x3000, 1.35M)

Better if
>pic related
was one of those naturally white pumpkins that are kinda hard to find. I got a few near me.

Attached: The_Scariest_Pumpkin.png (220x268, 94K)

Oy vey that pumpkin is terrifying!

you do what ever you want bro but as I tell you its all about the message you want to pass

Attached: rotten.jpg (4000x3000, 3.05M)

godspeed

if anyone claims that the media won't overreact again - they already are, pic related

Attached: iotbw_media_outrage_2018_australia.png (788x769, 284K)

I don't what this video is all aboot, but I don't think I'm on the same page as you are. And I doubt anyone will figure out an association with endangered sly white foxes.
the Skeleton suggestion was a compromise from various other ideas that were mulled around a few weeks ago. They are a way of speaking on behalf of the dead, who are supposed to be walking among us on Halloween.
Sorry user, but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you assumption that a white fox witll be a better signal on this op.

Attached: IOTBW_handsign.jpg (850x1300, 94K)

that reminded me of the time I worked for Bayer and got paid 25/hr for a summer of "selling insecticides" but really I sat at home and just cashed the checks while my store happened to outperform the market by 30% and I got a huge bonus :) fuck monsanto

What's more endangered than literal dead white people being marginalized for a political agenda. We are the walking dead as far as they are concerned. They've already written us off and are acting like it's a done for deal. The Skeleton meme is not a bad one, especially for the Halloween season, that's kinda the point here, to stand up and let the dead among us have their say.
Especially after this last 12 months of obvious bullshit.
Triple six post is making my point for me.

Attached: Johnny_1024x1024.jpg (576x576, 26K)

btw is this being pushed on normie media or is it just isolated here?

Attached: iotbw_female.jpg (1536x2048, 231K)

see
trying to spread it on platforms with sympathetic audiences who may want to join in

I would greatly appreciate support and help with promoting IOTBW as much as possible

What is phase 2?

A reminder as to WHY this is IMPORTANT to participate in THIS year.
>Besides the lulz from mining more salt of course.

Attached: 1539665574505.png (1176x562, 174K)

abc.net.au/news/2018-10-16/morrison-regrets-senators-backing-anti-white-racism-support/10381038
LOOOOOOOL

Thank you for letting me know about this report, user.
quote:
>"This Government is either so worried about the outcome of the weekend's Wentworth by-election that they feel the need to pander to left-wing extremists that believe it's not OK to be white, or they blindly vote on important motions, bills and legislation without proper consideration," Senator Hanson said in an earlier statement.
I ask you: "Where's the lie?"

>There is no phase 2.
Is it that hard to understand, newfag?

Bump

someone do this in

I R V I N E
R
V
I
N
E

Heres the non-NPC version

Attached: wp.jpg (3508x4962, 1.11M)

Fuck you

Attached: it's okay.jpg (424x636, 8K)

>Not posting the topically relevant version

Attached: 1539651636605.png (720x911, 386K)

Same low-energy "fellow white person" from earlier threads.
Here's the "Fuck You Faggot kikeshill" version!

Attached: iotlm.png (1600x2262, 56K)

bump

What part of this do you not get??

Attached: its_ok_white_george.jpg (620x350, 84K)

white power guys!

Attached: AlexJonesBait.gif (480x265, 1.93M)

I believe /b/tards were trying to push the skeleton angle too so it was a fair trade off to let those kids get involved and perhaps push them to getting on the IOTBW train.